Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

Waise you won't ever leave the opportunity to portray yourself as RB in any scenario,right?smiley37smiley37

#PooLika is RB... 😲

Related image

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayurChan

This is to strong for an emotion hard for Pre though i would love Mohini ka reaction only..

Yes...you are right....but MB itni thandi reaction nahi degi....Usske liye toh Oppo ki aur bhi khatarnaak gifs chahiye Kiron ji ke....smiley37

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOnamy11

I hope so. I feel like CVs are still testing water on what to do with RB! I don't think they have a definite story line ready, that's why everything is so confusing

There is always a hope....and KSG did mentioned in that KZK2 1 yr ka video on SBS ki this is going to happen here and there just be with them and watch the show....i don't know even after a year you are testing the waters with a character is stupidity...

MayurChan thumbnail

Yes...you are right....but MB itni thandi reaction nahi degi....Usske liye toh Oppo ki aur bhi khatarnaak gifs chahiye Kiron ji ke....smiley37

The one with the broom and skull......hahahha

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Everything is possible and right except one thing ! 

Yes the bit where it says Komolika even doesn't leave Bajaj, they have got this completely wrong...It will be Rishabh Bajaj who will not spare her if she messes with him and his family..And it will be the other way round, either she stays in good terms with RB or else he will not leave her aur toh aur she will end up falling in his game as a mere pawn..

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is to strong for an emotion hard for Pre though i would love Mohini ka reaction only..

Yes, I can see Mohini going nuts like this... BajRag will be fiery... Pre can handle kukkie...

Someone write a BajRag OS na..

18+🤣 wala

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

#PooLika is RB... 😲

Related image

Arre sambhal jaa Opposmiley37smiley37

I just said she tries to portray herself as the RB of every scenario...I have noticed that in many of her posts....smiley37smiley37

MayurChan thumbnail

and yes i was not criticizing her acting skills here just aise hee bata raha tha..

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOnamy11

but didn't masi warn Tanvi not to disclose Bajaj's secret? And Ex listening to it.

Also since when Tanvi has the depth to feel for Basus? And she knows Bajaj's secret? It was so weird

Iss show mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta Hai. 

When anu can tareef maasi ki you look very beautiful. 

When maasi can say about Moloy. 

Tho kuch bhi ho sakta Hai. 

Don't get surprise if Tom tanvi tells maasi she is in love with anurag too. ðŸ¤£

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

After that...99🥳🤣

Number counting sikha rahe ho kya? 

Just for fun don't take it seriously.