Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS #2 Rang Diya Tere Ishq ne last part pg 68 Jan/20 - Page 38

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update .
Dadi is pestering ishra for a baby but they are not ready .
Glad the family is supporting ishra but I don't like Mrs iyer .
Atfirst she got her 18 years daughter married and now telling her not to get pregnant ,what type of mother is she .
Dadi in anger, cursed ishita, hope nothing bad happens .
Updt next soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb updt
Totally loved it so much
Dadi was asking baby from ishra. But raman denies making her in anger. Love the way raman console ishu. Ishu is hurt with dadi words. She went to iyer house for pooja. Amma and ishu conversation is nice. 
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Plz updt soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
Ishra tried their best to make her comfortable
But she's adamant on poking her nose in their bedroom
She left angrily
Waiting for next
Continue soon
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply dear 

Awesome update dear 

Oh god dadi is adamant want baby from ishra 

Poor them they are stuck in all that 

Her studies is important 

Amma is not right here she has to think before married Ishu in young age while studying nothing is in our hands right 

Now dadi wants to leave 

Both are right at their place but dadi is more rude 

More happy that in between all mess ishra are together 

Phone conversation was lovely 

Update soon dear please
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
Beautiful update
Update soon
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Ishra. They are sandwiching between parents. And wow bas mrs iyer ki controlling ki kami thi. Oh bhi ho gaye. Hope Ishu bina bataye nahi jayegi gyanec ke paas.
Its their choice. Even mrs uyer us implanting her decision. Mrs bhalla and mr bhalla are understanding.

Updae soon di.
Thank you for pm.
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous incredible ...i like very much plzzz update soon next part waiting for the next update. 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends I know you all must be thinking where this girl has vanished. Apologies to all I was quite busy with life and some personal problem therefore couldn’t get time to write anything. Manages to get time today therefore thinking to post the much awaited update of this story

Giving a quick recap of it if you have forgotten it. Raman ishita gets married  with a gap of 12 years ishita is younger than raman. Slowly both falls in love and settled in their life. Raman dadi visitthem and demands to have baby. Both denies while dadi decide to leave bhalla house

Rang diya tere ishq ne

Part 18

Next day dadi leaves bhalla house, ishita was sad and feeling guilty that dadi went away due to her.Others doesn’t care much as they know that dadi is stuborn and after some time she will forget everything. Soon days start passing, everyone gets engrossed in their busy life. Ishita completes her final year and start focusing on her career. Otherside raman too got engrossed in expanding his business in other territory making in busy to travel here and there. Everything changes but not the love between raman and ishita

After five years

18 april is the day of celebration in bhalla house because today is the 7th wedding anniversary of their beloved raman and ishita. Mrs bhalla was checking the arrangement it was a close family member party. Mr bhalla comes and ask toshijee: where is your beta and bahu

Toshi jee smiles and says: both are on their way bhalla jee

Mr bhalla looks at watch and says: time ho raha hai you know na after party we have to visit temple for pooja

Toshi jee nods and says: I know and you are worrying unnecessarily. Raman is coming directly from airport as he is returning from Chennai while ishita will return from her university after giving her lectures.

Mr bhalla nods

Iyers reaches bhalla house and greets bhallas. all gets settled in lounge. Soon raman and ishita too shows up smiling holding their hands. Bhallas gets happy seeing both of them together.

Toshi jee: tum donoaik saath.

Raman: maa you know na your crazy daughter I was surprised seeing her at airport madam came to pick me. and you know she screams loudly when i comes out every one was looking at us and laughing.. she is too much crazy

All laughs

Ishita: so what I thought to surprise him but see maa he is scolding me instead of getting happy that after coming back he gets chance to meet me first

Raman: ishita

Ishita: I know my name is ishita no need to remind me. Apko pata hai ap kitne dinoon baad aye hain. Poore 25 dinoon kay baad.

Toshi jee: my daughter is right. Raman tu itne lambe tour na banaya kar. Hum sab  bohat miss karty hain

Raman smiles and replies: I know maa. You all get happy that I have completed my project and now i will not travel this much.

Mr bhalla: chalochalo jaldi say ready ho jao.

Raman ishita nods and goes to get ready for party. Party started. Both cuts the cake together and feeds each other. Family prays for their wellbeing and blesses them. After wrapping the party bhalla family goes to temple and performs pooja.

Night

Raman was working in laptop, ishtia comes inside the room and glares at raman for still working. She goes towards raman and snatches the laptop and put it on table and glares at him. Raman chuckles and pulls her in his lap and hugs her tightly and says: aww mera babu gussa hogaya

Ishita: nahe apki aarti utaron.

Raman: ishita…

Ishita: kabhi apni one and only patni kay liye bhi time nikal lo mr bhalla

Raman: oh to ye baat hai mrs bhalla

Ishita: har waqt kam kam aur sirf kam

Raman: to ap hi bata dain iss waqt muje kiya karna chahiye.

Ishita tries to get out of his hold while he tighten his arms around her and nuzzles his head in her neck and says huskily: kuch yun qareeb ana chahiye kiya…

Ishita feels butterfly in her belly and moans his name. he gets more closer to her and start roaming his hands freely on her back giving her Goosebumps. He dangerously brings his face closer and leans to capture her lips. Her lips parts inviting him while his hands opens her dori making her blouse hangs on her shoulder. Soon both gets busy in the world of pleasure.

Next day

Ishita returns early from university toshi jee asks the same while ishita tells her that she was free so thought to return. Toshi jee notices her pale face but shrugs it off. Ishita goes to her room and lays on bed not having energy to change her cloths.

She closes her eyes and was about to drift into dreamland suddenly she felt pain as if someone has stabbed her abdomen she holds her tummy and cries lightly not able to bear the pain. The pain was getting worse she tries to call toshi jee but couldn’t find out her voice. she takes her phone and was about to dial number but her pain subsided. She takes the pain lightly and sleeps in no time.

After two hours she wakes up and feels better she tries to get up but feels pain in her back. She gets up and feels something wrong with her body. She walks towards washroom and notices blood. She relates the pain and blood with her monthly date and gets fresh.

Raman returns home and sees ishita coming out of restroom. She stumbles and was about to fall but raman holds her and prevent her from falling. Ishita smiles seeing raman whileraman notices pain in her eyes.

Raman cups her face and asks: ishita are you alright

Ishita: yes I am fine.

Raman: kiya hua

Ishita looks down and says: wo monthly…

Raman: oh.. you take rest I will ask maid to bring hotbag for you

Ishita: raman kuch khane ka bhi bol dain. Bhook lagi hai

Raman: you didn’t had your lunch

Ishita shook her head in negative

Raman: may I ask you why

Ishita: mera man nhe kiya maa ne bola tha per

Raman: ishita.. tum apna khayal nahe rakhti

Ishita: raman…

Raman holds her as he finds that she is unable to walk.. he makes her lay on bed and ask: ishita chalo doctor kay pass chalty aisa to pehly kabhi nhe hua. Tum muje theek nahe lagrahi

Ishita: trust me raman I am fine. Aj university mein sara din khari rahi shayad isi wajah say dard zyada ho raha hai ap chinta na karo

Raman gives her glare and says: mein abhi ata hoon

He leaves and after some time return with food and hot bag. He feeds ishita and start giving her massage with hotbag. Ishita feels relax.. raman orders her to take leave from university as she badly needs rest. Ishita agrees. Bhallas comes and asks about her health she assures them that she is fine.

Later at night both were laying in bed hugging each other. Ishita was playing with his shirt button and says: raman.. I want a cute little prince.

Raman smiles and says: nahe to muje baby girl hi chahiye.. tumhari tarhan rotu..

Ishita smacks him playfully and says: kiya matlab me rotu hoon

Raman: aur nahe tokiya yaad nahe humari first night tumne ro ro kar mera demag kharab kar diyatha.

Ishita: I was kid at that time

Raman chuckles and says: 18 year old kid really ishita ..

Ishita: yes really..

Raman smiles and says: soon this kid ishita will become mumma..

Ishita: I cant wait raman

Raman: I know dekhna mata rani jald humain aik choto moto sa baby daingi.. we are trying na.. now you need rest sleep.. ishita nods and hugs him tightly and sleep.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your response and comments

Love riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 4 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update Continue soon

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for updating after a long time... Loved the way Ishra have settled in life... Ishita was not feeling well.. What happened to her.. Pls update soon.. Waiting for next