#3 Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...S-2 ~ PART 76: PG-33 - Page 18

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jasminerahul

nice to see gohem asking meera to enjoy with ansh as these are precious moments.sad to see meera burning dharam's last picture she has n saying that she hates him.it's sad that kiara is not allowed to attend kallu's night party.but family is right.kiara has to be safe in night parties.now without their knowledge she is going for the party.but who saw her going?will it become a problem?

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Not only Kiara but no one is allowed to venture out at night..No it won't😊

kalyani's birthday party was grand with interesting guests.dance was cool.surprising that kanika n kalyani are sisters. surprising that kanika is the heroine of guddan in this ff also.surprising that karanwir is their father.nice family moment.was it tej who saw kiara going out at night? surprising that tej had no problem with her going for the party.that's sweet.hats off to you for collecting perfect pics for these chapters.

Thanks a lot Jazzy once again😳Yes🤗Yes it was Tej..He is very sweet Dadu😊Aww😳

forgot to tell you that I was surprised to see shivangi as arya's daughter

Really?...I was thinking as you didn't mentioned her/it😳

I am happy you liked it Jazzy😳

Originally posted by himani_rosid

Nice update is aru really pregnant or its a misunderstanding waiting for next eagerly update soon

Thanks a lot dear😳For that you will have to wait and watch😉Will update very soon😊

Originally posted by taahir004

Fabulous and so Superb Chapters 

Thanks a lot dear😳

PART 67 ~

1 Week Later 

Morning

Mr Raj's place

Roli's room

Roli is pacing the room, while Ruhi gets irritated seeing her like this.."I am sure he was here...But the question is if he was here, then why he didn't contact me?" she said still pacing.."It's next to impossible Ro, he can't be here..Agar wo yaha aaya hota, toh sabse pehle tumse milta naa?" Ruhi said.."Wahi toh..!" she said..

"Accha, do one thing call him and know !" Ruhi said and gave her the cell.."Yes, it didn't strike me !" she said while dialing his number.."Because Ro, you don't have brain.." Ruhi teases her..

Hyderabad

A huge Mansion

Swimming Pool

A guy in his late 20s is enjoying in the swimming pool, cooling himself in it..

He is Siddharth Reddy, biggest director in the South Industry..Just then, a servant came there with his ringing cell..He takes it and signals him to go..He then looks at the caller id and composes himself before taking it...It's Roli...

Sid "Hey, darling !"

Roli "First tell me were you in Mumbai, few day's back?"

Sid "What are you saying darling?..Agar mein Mumbai mein hota toh tumse nai milta?...I didn't expected this from you.."

Roli "I am so sorry Sid, I didn't mean it you know that..Accha, yeh batao abhi kya kar rahe the?"

Sid "Was in your dream darling !"

Roli "Oh ! So someone is getting romantic.."

Sid "Darling, if you don't mind can we talk later?..I have to go to a press release.."

Roli "Yes, sure !"

She cuts the call and he sighs relief..His manager approaches him "Sir, Nayanthara ma'am wants to know when are you going to announce her as your next film's heroine ?"..."Damn, every other woman who sleeps with me doesn't mean I will take her as my film's leading lady...Announce in the press that I have found my film's leading lady !" he said and sleeps with his back up while the female masseuse makes him relax, as he enjoys it..

Mumbai 

Mr Raj's place

Roli's room

"He was not in Mumbai and my wild imagination !" she said, while Ruhi nods her head "Meine pehle hi kaha tha !"

Night 

K M 

Hall 

Dharam, Aru, Ranveer, Priyanka, Mr Sharma, Gaura, Svetlana, Meera and Diya are eating ice-cream, after their dinner...”Mein aur Priyu soch rahe hai babymoon pe jaaneka..” Ranveer..

”Nice..Enjoy !” Dharam..”What nice, enjoy?..Tum dono bhi aarahe ho☺ !” He..”We ?” Dharam almost choked 😜..”Yes, we will definitely come😘 !” Aru said excitedly..

”So sweet..Hum bohot enjoy karenge saath mein😗” Priyanka said sweetly..

”Aru, how can we go ?” Dharam..”Why?” Aru asked him making a sad expression, which broke his heart..”I mean there is much work in office..So..” he tries to explain but in vain..”Toh ?..Just because of office work we won’t go😒” she holds his hand sweetly “Par mujhe jana hai..Office ka kaam tum aakar bhi toh kar sakte ho..Let us go naa..” 

“Kaam toh hota rahega, par ye moka dubara nahi aayega..Waise what’s the plan ?” Mr Sharma giving his inputs too..”But Dad, Meera is so young, how can we go leaving her ?” he said playing his master card😜..

”Papa, I am a grown-up girl, I can take care of myself☺..Bua, Dadi and Nanu are here with me, so no worries..Aap aur Mamma, enjoy karna😘 !” Meera said cheerfully..

He scorns, while she gets a reason to tease him “Mera baccha😘…Hamari beti kitni samajdar hai, aur tum bekar hi tension le rahe the..Aur waise bhi, wo di ke saath London gai thi naa..I am sure di, uska khayal acche se rakhe gi☺ !” 

“Aru, tum uski phikar mat karo..Don’t worry about Meera, I and Mom will take care of her☺!” Svetlana said assuring them..

”Ab sab kuch thik hai..Humne socha hai, Mauritius jane ka😍 !” Priyu said excitedly..

”Wow, Mauritius..I can’t wait now😍!” she cutely looks at him, while he turns his face away..

After Sometime 

DhaRu’s room 

“Yeh tum bahar kya kar rahi thi?..Tumhe pata hai..” Dharam asked Aru, as soon as she came out after changing for the night..”Kya kiya meine, aur mujhe kya pata hai ?..Par tum chilla kyu rahe ho ?..Don’t you know, too much sound, is not good for a baby !” she smirks saying the last sentence..

”Okay, hum jo kar rahe hai, wo galat hai..We shouldn’t..” he tries to explain her, but she is no mood to listen to him..She opens the door for him, and herself gets on the bed “Go ahead I am not stopping you, bit don’t push me..Mujh mein itni himmat nahi hai..” she looks at him “Aur haan, agar tumhe nahi jana, toh darwaza band kardena..Woh kya hai na, ki agar meri neend puri nahi hui, toh baby ko problem hogi..Aise time mein, neend bohot zaruri hoti hai..” she switches off the light, while he fumes in anger..

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

PART 68 ~

Morning 

K M 

DhaRu’s room 

Aru is getting ready, when Dharam notices his gifted diamond bracelet in her hand.”Tumne abhi tak ese rakha hai?..I thought..!” He asked her being surprised..”Tum bhul chuke ho, mein nai..Ab pata chala tumhara pyar, tumhare vachano ki tarah khokhla tha..” she replied with sarcasm..Her words breaks his heart, as he recalls gifting her this bracelet, a day before their engagement and the hidden meaning in her words..

FB starts 

Alibaug 

Night 

Dharam brings Aru to the beach..She gets very happy and surprised seeing the beautiful arrangements made by him..They sits down, looking at the beautiful view of the sea in front of them..She rests her head on his shoulder..Suddenly, he gives her a gift..She opens it and finds a diamond bracelet..She looks at him cutely “Won’t you make me wear it?”..He nods and makes her wear it..She turns around and finds GauMee looking at them, so she shows them the gift, but he tells her not to..She looks at him questionably..”Actually, it’s not real..I don’t want..!” he tries to tell her, but she stops him “So what?..Mein dekh ke hi samaj gai thi..Your love for me is real, is what matters to me..Not the gift, but intention matters..!” 

He gets surprised “Kyu karti ho mujhse itna pyar?” 

She holds his hands "Because you love me.." 

He leans towards her face for a kiss, as she playfully hits him..They laughs.. 

FB ends 

“I was not aware that time..You can’t blame me for that..” he..”Oh yes, it was the first night after our marriage..Pehle boldete, mein khud mana kar deti..You took away everything from me..Bas ek request ki thi tumse, tum ne use bhi mana kar diya..” she said holding back her tears..

”Uske liye mera jawab tab bhi vahi tha, aur aaj bhi vahi hai..If only I hadn’t made any promise to your Dad..” he said heatedly thumping his fist on the table..”Yes, the promise which you never fulfilled..Shadi ke sare vachan sirf meine pure kiye hai, tumne nahi..I had so many dreams, but you took away everything..” she shot back in the same gusto..”I had no right over it..It was not in my hands..I am feeling guilty that I..!” he..”Look, I am not interested in all this again..I can only say one thing, a wife can bear anything but not another woman hovering on her sindoor..” she said, while still looking at him angrily.. 

Unknown to them, Meera was listening to their talks from outside their room..Her eyes gets welled up with tears, hearing her parents fight..

O M 

Krish's room 

Meera, Krish and Veer are thinking of the ways to patch up Dharam and Aru..Just then Kiara came in and sees them upset “What happen baccha party?..Why you all are so silent today?” 

Meera hugs her and cries..She bends to her level and wipes her tears “First tell me why are you crying?..Did somebody told you anything?” 

She tells her everything..”What?..How can that be possible?..You and I both know that Maama and Maami can’t fight..They have so much love between them..Agar tumne kaha hota ki, Mamma Papa ke bich jagada huva hai, toh mein believe bhi kar leti, par Maami Maama, it’s next to impossible..” Kiara said, while soothing her..”No di, what Meera di told is true..They were fighting..” Krish added up..

Kiara is still not able to believe them, but reassures them “Don’t worry darlings, even if they were fighting, all will be back to normal between them..They will quickly resolve their differences on the trip..!” 

The three gets very happy and hugs her..”I just hope, whatever differences they have will get solve in this trip..They can’t be like this..!” she thinks..

Sharma Niwas 

PriVeer's room 

“Okay Mom, we will be there..!” Priya said on call to her mother..

She turns to Ranveer “We need to go, now!”..”Okay, I understood..!” he said perplexed already knowing the why..

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

Beautiful part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

Just caught up with all the updates. Wonderful as always. Waiting to find out Dharam and Aru’s secret. Sure something to do with Meera