Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

good that they realized what pammi's plan was n spoiled it. pammi's plan backfiring ...pammi coming to know that she has been trapped by them was superb.pammi realizing her mistakes n apologizing n preeta forgiving her was surprising.hope its for better n pammi will not go back to her old self again.

Thanks a lot Jazzy once again😳Yes now Pammi is changed😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Again such Awesome and Fabulous Chapters 

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 65 ~ NAINA BURNS SAMEER'S PHOTO

London

Malhotra’s Villa

Hall

Naina is looking angrily at Kartik, as he is trying to convince her, via her parents to spend quality time with her, before he goes to India….

”What’s the problem with it Naina ?...You guy’s should spend as much time as possible !” Bela….”And this are the memories, which you will remember for the lifetime….Ek dusre ke saath, ghumo phiro aur enjoy karo !” Anand laughs….”Exactly !...I am saying this only, par meri sune tab na !” He winks at her😉….

She smiles, as her inner self wants to spend time with him, but her outer self loathes him with anger….They continues talking….

Night

Naina's room

Naina came out from after taking a shower, and is now searching her wardrobe for a suitable dress for the night out with Kartik…Suddenly, she gets hold of a photo, entrapped between her clothes…On finding it’s of Sameer's, she gets all the flashes of her time with him, along with the painful night, when she left India, before time….”Jab meine uski saari photos jala di thi, toh phir ye kaise bach gai ?...Anyways, now I will do it !” she takes matchstick and throws it on his photo “I hate you….I hate you !”

Later, she makes herself ready for the night out with lots of make-up, to conceal her pain….

Late Night

India, Mumbai

O M

Kiara’s room

Kiara is on call with Kalyani…

Kiara “Kallu, try to understand I can’t come at this hour !”

Kalyani “Mujhe vo sab nai pata…But you are coming right now….Common yaar, it’s my birthday !”

Kiara “I know babes !...Par tujhe toh pata hai na, Dadu doesn’t allow anyone to leave home in night…I am feeling bad, that I can’t come for your birthday party !”

Kalyani “See, that’s your problem….I only know, that you are coming and that’s final !”

Kiara “But…”

She sees Kalyani has cut the call…”Now what should I do ?...How will I go, at this hour ?” thinking this, she goes out from her room to her parents room….

Late Night 

PreeDit's room 

Kiara sees her parents sleeping, so opens the wardrobe slowly, and picks one outfit..She then quickly goes to her room..

Hall 

Kiara came down after getting ready, but to her surprise, her brother’s came there..For a moment they gets shocked seeing her in the vampire’s outfit, but controls themselves..She gets relieved “What are you two doing in here, at this time ?”…”Di, we came to watch football match on TV…But you ?” Veer asked her…”Accha, you shouldn’t be watching TV at this hour..Kal school bhi toh jaana hai..” she looks at them “It’s Kalyani’s birthday party but Dadu shouldn’t know it !”…”Don’t worry di, we will not tell anything..But you are boring !” Veer makes a sad face..She looks at them sternly, before going out from the back door..They then heads towards their room, but unknown to them someone saw her going…

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 66 ~ SUNAINA PREGNANT ?

Royal Club 

Kiara greets Kalyani, who gets super happy to see her “Finally, you came..I want to share with you, something important…You know Kartik sir called to wish me..How sweet of him !”..

”Wow😍!..He is so humble…I wish, he wishes me too on my birthday !” she said dreamily…”Soon you will be 18 too, my baby😘 !” Kalyani…”Yes, and I can’t wait for that moment !” she, as they laughs..

Kalyani goes to attend other guests…She meets her friends Anushka and Arshifa…

Bhavesh and Aashika came together..

They greets Kalyani and heads inside to join the party…Once inside, they meets and catches up with their friends..

Kalyani gets happy seeing her another friend Shivangi (MorVi's daughter) coming…They hugs each other, as she greets her…

Just then, Roshni, Amey, Avika and Ruhi came and apologies for being late..She greets them...

They all heads inside together and joins the rest of the people…They all are enjoying each other’s company, taking selfie’s, catching up with each other…

Avika, Ruhi, Kiara and Kalyani are talking..”By the way what about..Doll ?” Avika winks at Kalyani..”What?..She has no time, for her only sister😔..!” she makes a sad face…”And what if she..” Ruhi…

”Huh ?” she unable to understand their hidden meaning, when someone closes her eyes with her hands…She excitedly holds that person’s hand and exclaimed “Kanika…Di..!”…All gets happy for her…

”It’s my sister’s birthday, then how can I not come ?” they hugs each other…

”This means you people knew and purposefully hided it from me !” she frowns…”I only told them, as I wanted to give you a surprise !” Kanika…”But Dad ?” she asked her sister..”He will come tomorrow !” Kanika soothes her…”Okay so, can we cut the cake ?…I am feeling very hungry now !” Kiara, as everyone agrees with her…

Kalyani cuts the cake and feeds everyone…

They too feeds her and applies some of the icing on her face😀😂…They then gets on the floor dancing to their hearts content, as beautiful songs are played…

I’m a bad girl

Hoon main thodi naughty

Mere bina feeki feeki har party

Sharmana seekha maine na zara bhi

Utto ajj thodi pee li ae Bacardi

Ni main aayi teri liye dekh saj-dhaj ke

Thakna ni ajj main taan nach nach ke

Mundeya tu rehna zara bach bach ke

Ni mere thumke taan fire lagave

Hauli hauli, hauli hauli

Hauli hauli gidhe vich nach patlo ni

Tera lak na maroda khaa jaave

Tera lak na maroda khaa jaave

Tera lak na maroda khaa

We all gettin’ crazy

Ajj ki raat ki raat thodi amazing

Turn up the lights and the sound

Get aloud shout it out

Cause we all gettin’ crazy

Mauka hai, mausam hai

Mehfil mein jawaniyan

Deewani dhadkan ki dhak dhak si kahaniya

Yeh raat hai do pal ki

Isey haathon se tu na jaane de

tu na jaane de

It’s a real deal party with Kishore & RD sir
C’mon everybody say gilli gilli akhaa

They all full on enjoys the party, as it goes on till the wee hours of the morning…

Yeh jawaani hai deewani

Haah meri raani, ruk jaao raani

Dekh zara peeche mud ke

Chali kahaan aise ud ke, hey hey

Gilli gilli akhaa

Gilli gilli akhaa

Gilli gilli akhaa bili bili bili bili

Morning 

O M 

Hall 

Raman, Ishita, Manoj and Swati are talking when Kiara came there and greets them…She pretends to be normal, but her silent yawning doesn’t help…”Kiara beta, didn’t you sleep yesterday properly ?” Raman asked her…”No Dadu, nothing like that..It’s just…!” she gets embarrassed…”Then ?” Manoj asked her…”Woh mein show ke preps mein busy thi toh…!” she replies but words fails her…”Tell clearly…Tum kal bahar gai thi ratko !” Raman…”What ?...When ?” Ishita and Swati asked together…”Dadu, woh…” she tells them everything…Raman makes a stern face, scaring her…”Raman, stop it !” Ishita lightly touches his shoulder…He laughs…”Wait, what !” she, when it strike her “Dadu, you scared me !”…

She hugs him…”But not every time !” Raman pats her head…”It will not !” she…They continues talking…

Kalyan's place

Hall

Kalyani's mother Madhuri wishes her happy birthday with a sweet hug.."Thank you Madhuri" she..

Suddenly, she asks her about her Dad..Just then, they hears a male voice "Talking about me, and I am here !"...They turns and she gets super happy to see her Dad Karanvir standing there...she runs towards him and hugs him..

Kanika on seeing that frowns "Yeh sahi hai, choti beti se mile, toh badi beti ko bhul gaye !"

He laughs and calls her for a hug "How can I forget my lovely princess?"..She hugs him.."By the way where are you going so early?" he..."On my Guddan set, though the shoot is at 12, but call time is for now !" she exclaimed..."Di, can I come with you there?" Kalyani..."Okay, but fast..!" she.."But your breakfast ?" Madhuri asked her.."Mamma, set pe khalungi..Plus Preeti aunty's set is nearby, so we often catch up during breaks and she always brings extra food for me.." she said and took her bag to go..The sister's then hugged their parents, before going out..."Tum breakfast karoge ya..?" Madhuri asked her husband...

"Yes, why not?...I am very much hungry now !" he exclaimed..

Afternoon 

K M 

Hall 

Abha is nervously waiting for Sameer and Sunaina, as they have gone to a hospital after she continuously vomited…”Mom, everything will be here…They will come home soon !” Pammi pacifies her..”I hope so !” she…Suddenly, something strike Pammi “Arrey, how can I missed it ?...Mamma, aapne dekha jis tarah se use vomit ho rahi thi, toh yeh ek hi chize par eshara kar rahi hai !”…

”You mean…” she too gets excited…

Evening 

Sameer and Sunaina came and gets dazed seeing it decorated, like the time when she first conceived…”Mamma, Di…Yeh sab…!” He asked them, as she is still finding her voice…Abha and Pammi just smiles at them…"Wow, is there any competition between bua and Maami ?..As it's raining pregnancies ?" Kiara exclaimed excitedly...

"I will be a elder sister now !" Naina gets very happy..She hugs them, for giving her the biggest joy...

He is about to say something, when she holds his hand, thus stopping him from saying anything further...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

All celebrated Kalyani's b'day

Lol Kaira sneeked oit of home secretly😆

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful and so Awesome Chapters 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes kartik naina should spend time with each other.waiting for their cute scenes.vampire costume..😃party scenes were so grand.wonder if you are going to show shivangi's love story also.happy to see kanika here.kalyani kanika family scene was nice.how did you decide to pair up amarapali with karanwir?I am thinking whether kaira kallu being kartik's fan will bring twist to the story.perfect pics

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

All celebrated Kalyani's b'day

Lol Kaira sneeked oit of home secretly😆

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳She is PreeDit's daughter after all😆Will update very soon😊