Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

I thought AT is meant for fans of the particular group. But not for ppl who hate them. Isn't it? Or am I mistaken.

As much I remember Prerish fans are called stalkers and are not allowed to even visit Anupre AT. So are rules different in Prerish AT that other group fans can come and also comment over here who actually claim they hate Bajaj and bash him

hey.....i would like to answer this...   Appreciation thread is not invites only chat club and is open for anyone till the time they are not bashing and are within their limits.

Secondly if this comment was directed towards me ....because we had a discussion in a post .....then let me clarify i dont belong to other group fans.....i am toh watching this show just because of bajaj character....bajaj se pehle i have hardly watched the show. So ya i root for prerish and thus i am here but ya my openions on bajaj can be different. I dont consider him all innocent, he is not ....thats why he is a grey character. And in the post .....i genuinely thought that prerna wasnt wrong from her perspective and bajaj did had a bit high expectation from her. He should give her time. Your openion can be different. But still if you feel my presence in this at disturbs you.....i will make a leave. That won't be a issue. ðŸ˜Š

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

when will this ever happen ðŸ˜¡

See its like Now or Never. 

Else PreRish story not moving forward after all the slow build-up / growth given to their married life/relationship

RB said he want to put an end to ex love in Swiss itself. From writers perspective, he always gets what he wants. This track is written for him and for that wish of him. 

So it all leading to that only.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Sadist! Don't you know there are 8 types of marriages? 

I have bookmarked for UPSC ecams. ðŸ˜Ž

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why doesn’t Shivani marry Anurag? She looks more 😧. 

And why Prerna? Like seriously? This is infuriating but also it makes no sense. 

I hope she listens to Bajaj before jumping to conclusion. 

I actually agree with some of you here saying Prerna doesn’t deserve Bajaj, totally. It’s one thing to feel something for your ex, but this running a marathon and blaming RB is 🤮

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

What happened?

I dont see anything wrong in last few pages. All are praising him only. 

Page number please.

I don't want to name them but the person whoz fan of Anupre and who is against Prerish is commenting in Prerish At. When the same person was bashing Baj in main forum. 

I felt in unusual so asked to clarify.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Exactly..Right Now she does not deserve him...Neither does she deserve his goodness..Matlab just because he is overlooking things, she takes him for granted, walks all over him and hurts him..Abhi Prerna does not deserve Rishabh..For her to be deserving she has to earn it..Paani sarr ke upar chala gaya...Her actions infuriate me to no end..I wonder how he is putting up with her..

I want RB to tell Prerna to leave him and his daughter alone..

I and few more foresee it since KBT happened glad that we all are in the same boat now ðŸ¤£

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I was done in less than 30seconds that even on mute ðŸ¤£

same here.

This will go on for weeks now,

I think bf will lose his memory.

If pre ill treats bajaj, i never want them to gether 😡.

Poor bajaj ,compare him in the initial episodes when he take over somebody’s company and now.😩

Bajaj go for tanvi , even she is better than pre.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

skip don't torture yourself 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: durga33

indeed. Anupham has to know something. Too much coincidences. However anupham is a useless character because he always knows what's right but don't make any effort to help set things right. However if bajaj finds out about this he might blackmail anupham to be on his side 

At this point, I think that Rishabh would  bother finding out. It will be too random for his care a damn attitude. 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

I don't want to name them but the person whoz fan of Anupre and who is against Prerish is commenting in Prerish At. When the same person was bashing Baj in main forum. 

I felt in unusual so asked to clarify.

Excuse me.....i could understand your feelings and ready to leave as well. But you are not free to accuse....i have never bashed bajaj. Bashing and criticizing are two different things.....try to get the difference. I am on this forum since 10 years and i have never bashed anyone.....neither character nor people.