Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bajaj send her to veena mom she will feel insulted that her married daughter is in her house and not her husband House and her neighbor taunts her why did she run away with her ex or is she cheating her husband that he left her at her mom house 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The episode was heavy on symbolism and tracks to come. 

1. Sauce spilling and Arti drama. Of course, when they called ‘is ghar ki bahu’ and Beta. Bajaj and Prerna. The plot is being set for Bajaj’s past. 

2. His trying to clean his clothes but becoming messier instead. Prerna coming and cleaning and telling him that 99% of people misunderstood him. Bajju reaffirms that you are 1%. Prerna keeps quiet. Heavy. Bajaj likes to believe that she understands him but she doesn’t. 

3. Her leaving the Arti and finally they doing it together and Cookie walking away. That’s heavy. Their initial union was due to Cookie but they both have a relationship identity. 

4. Her giving Arti to Bajju. She will eventually choose him. 

Well, the craziness has started. Arey Cvs bring something now. I am tired of watching function and then accusations and then courtroom.

Police bhi bolegi- please spare us the horror. 

And lesser said about the pregnancy, the better. This miracle baby survives everything

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

AT is on fire. 🤣

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So much unnecessary drama. After clearing his name I want bajaj to take kuki and leave.  I 100% hope to God bajaj let P go. But that's not what's going to happen. This track is just to test prerish relationship. The misunderstandings between the two of them with bajaj threatening A and hitting him with the car and P signing her name as A wife in the hospital. Taanvi and aunt plotting their own thing. Yet still I hope Bajaj let P go but that won't happen sadly. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Its time for husband RB to show his real ruthless face to P and let her know what he is truly capable of than what she thinks of him if situation demands

apki shipping business ka kya huyi🤣   though this is what I have been wanting since first ☝

forbidden thumbnail

The only character that has ever I liked in kzk is Rishabh bajaj and I am never proven wrong not even in this season 

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

The episode was heavy on symbolism and tracks to come. 

1. Sauce spilling and Arti drama. Of course, when they called ‘is ghar ki bahu’ and Beta. Bajaj and Prerna. The plot is being set for Bajaj’s past. 

2. His trying to clean his clothes but becoming messier instead. Prerna coming and cleaning and telling him that 99% of people misunderstood him. Bajju reaffirms that you are 1%. Prerna keeps quiet. Heavy. Bajaj likes to believe that she understands him but she doesn’t. 

3. Her leaving the Arti and finally they doing it together and Cookie walking away. That’s heavy. Their initial union was due to Cookie but they both have a relationship identity. 

4. Her giving Arti to Bajju. She will eventually choose him. 

Well, the craziness has started. Arey Cvs bring something now. I am tired of watching function and then accusations and then courtroom.

Police bhi bolegi- please spare us the horror. 

And lesser said about the pregnancy, the better. This miracle baby survives everything

do you think this was planned by A? 

forbidden thumbnail

How many times is she gonna get away with not trusting him? How times does bajaj have to tell her don’t MU me I am not like naveen and trust me 

He offer her of her friendship and she ruined it by that effing sign. Two timing 🤬

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

At least we got to see Mr and Mrs Bajaj do the arti together 

Edited by dumas - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Best Bajaj one liners:

1. Repeating Prerna is only Cookie ki Mom 🤣

2. Mr. Basu is such a cry baby 🤣

3. Stop playing childish games 🤣