Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thanks a lot dear 😳Glad you loved it 😃Will update very soon 😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sameer naina scene was cute.liked sameer getting reminded of naina.munna cooking..his scene with kids n swati was cute.ranveer made yummy food.but deepika is more concerned about cleaning the kitchen n their daughter also reminds him to clean..his reaction..funny

Thanks a lot Jazzy 😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

though diya is into extra curricular activities n not interested in studies deepika is ok with it.if all mothers are like her ..not pressurizing kids to score high marks kids will be peaceful.but not sure how many of us can be cool like her.kartik singing specially for naina. .naina lost in it n appreciating it was romantic. really loved their scene.I think the young Salman n ashi wud have made a nice pair.I felt still sunaina cares for sameer seeing him taking care of the drunk sameer.perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy once again 😳Glad you loved NainTik's scene 😃Yes she still does..

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Lol Manoj cooking food for all😆

Awe Sameer's daughter Naina reminded him his best frnd  

Whats this in precap😲

Naina coming to India

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Thanks a lot dear 😳Naina will come to India but after much persuasion 😊Will update very soon 😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Amazing updates 👏

Loved them

Aww...Naina and Sameer go to play basketball.

But everything about the game and her reminds him of his friend Naina.

Deepika makes Ranveer cook for everyone. The poor guy has to clean the kitchen afterwards 😆

Sameer and Sunaina have some serious problems that she can't reveal to anyone

Aww...Naina is lost in Kartik's voice. I love that song 😳

It's still so surprising to see SK as Kartik but I'm loving his chemistry with Naina

Does she really love him? Please say yes because they look really good together

Oh God...Sameer drank and is remembering Naina. But does Sunaina know about this?

The precap is very interesting. Pandit is crying for not saving Preeti...but she is alive 😕

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the next part soon

Thanks a lot dear 😳Glad you loved the updates 😃Poor SamAina 😒Yes Naina loves Kartik..Aww 😳Somewhat...Will update very soon 😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Two Beautiful and so Interesting Chapters 

Thanks a lot dear 😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Awesome updates 

Well written 👍🏼

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm  :)

Thanks a lot dear 😳Glad you loved the updates 😃

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Awesome with double update..

thanks for the pm..

Thanks a lot dear 😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Update is good..

nice pictures edit

salman Khan looks so good in this picture 😉😆

Thanks a lot dear 😳Aww 😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 61 ~ SISTER'S TALK

Night

London

Khurrana Mansion

Lawn

Mohit has arranged a special candle light dinner for Arvi….He brings her there and she sees the efforts made by him….She likes it and lightly pecks on his cheeks….He makes her seat on the chair and himself seats on the opposite chair….A soft romantic music plays....

Is Lamhe Ko Rok Dooo..
Ya Main Khud Ko Iss Mein Jhonk Dooo..
Kya Karoon, Kya Karoon, Kya Karoon..
Is Lamhe Main Kuchh Bhi Jaanu Na..

Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage

They feeds each other….

Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..

Tose
Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..

Suddenly, he sees moon’s light falling on her face, so he cups her face….She gets surprised….”Only I have a right on your face” he pecks her forehead...

O Sud-Budh Khoyi, Hai Khoyi Maine..
Haan Jaan Gavayi, Gavayi Hai Maine..
Haan Tujhko Basaya Hai Dhadkan Mein..
O Saawre..

She blushes….

O Sud-Budh Khoyi, Hai Khoyi Maine..
Haan Jaan Gavayi, Gavayi Hai Maine..
Haan Tujhko Basaya Hai Dhadkan Mein..
Saawre..

”Shall we dance ?” He forwards his hand to her….

Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..

She gives her hand in his hand, and they sways to the tune of the song….

Khud Ko Khokar Tujhko Paya
Is Tarah Se Mujhko Jeena Aaya..
Khud Ko Khokar Tujhko Paya

Teri Lagan Mein Sab Hai
Gavayaa..
Teri Hansee Meri Khushi..
Meri Khushi Tu Hi..

They enjoys holding onto each other….

Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..
Naina Naina Laage

Naina Naina
Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage.

Morning

India

O M

PreeDit’s room

Preeti is happily talking to Naina on cell….

Preeti “Sabse pehle congratulations on your engagement !....At least naam aur photo toh bataade jiju ka !”

Naina “Thanks Pree !....Remember you only refused me and now you want to know his name and see our photo….Chal koi nai bhejti hu !”

Preeti “Arey I am kidding….Mujhe nahi janna….I want to meet him face to face….By the way I am missing you a lot !”

Naina “Mein bhi Sa….I mean sabko !...I never thought we did have to face this day in our life”

Preeti “Yes, life is strange….Tu India kyu nai aati?....Sameee aur Sunaina ki annive pe aaja !”

Naina “I don’t want to be in India again…It has given me only pain and nothing else !....Mein unhe call karke wish kar lungi !”

Preeti “I know, but did you realize by your one step, so many people got happiness in their life !....You did a very big thing….New year pe aaja, please !”
Naina “Par meri taklif ka kya?....I didn’t even see….No I will not !” (wipes her tears)

Preeti “Issi liye mana kar rahi thi tumhe, par tumne meri ek nahi suni….I told you not to do this, it looks good when someone says, but to actually do it, is not easy….Kya jiju ko pata hai?”

Naina “Yes, he knows….Meine use sab kuch bataya hai, aur use koi problem nahi hai !”

Preeti “You are very lucky….Only few people understand it !....Anyways, how is Bela?....And Papa?”

Naina “Sab thik hai, tujhe aur baccho ko bohot yaad karte hai….Tu bata bacche kese hai?”

Preeti “Mein bhi !....They are fine, and infact they wants to meet their Maasi….Unke liye….”

Naina “Pree, please !....Unse kehna unki Maasi, bhi unhe bohot yaad karti hai ?”

Preeti “They are very understanding !....Tumhe pata hai, Kiara aur Veer Pandit pe gaye hai, aur Krish mujh par….Woh meri tarah ekdum shaant hai !”

Naina “You mean, Kiara aur Veer tujhe gaye hai, aur Krish jiju pe !”

Preeti “Nahi re !...You didn’t understood !”

Naina “Okay, okay !”

Preeti “Aur ….”

They continues talking…

Kiara's room

Kiara excitedly asked Kalyani, as she came over to meet her "Did you got to know who is she?...I can't wait anymore..!"

"Nope...Tuje bataya tha na, woh private person hai...I know it's bad, but will have to wait...No other option..!" she winks at her "But.."

"But what Kallu?...Say naa.." Kiara getting impatient..."That very soon, he will be...Coming to India...Tab mil lena unse.." she grins at her...Kiara gets so excited, that she holds her hand, and dances...

Obviously, this didn't go too well with someone, who screamed so loudly that they got scared...They looks in that direction and finds Preeti looking at them bewilder..."Mom..!" Kiara...Preeti looks at Kalyani, while managing to say "Beta, tumhara ghar nai hai, jo yaha padi rehti ho?"..."Mamma, kya kar rahe ho aap.." Kiara..."It's okay auntie...I didn't felt anything and I was going only..Bye!" she quickly goes out..."Beta, yeh gaal tera, lekin haath mera...Chalo jaav jakar padhai karo.." Preeti..."But Mamma..." Kiara tries to explain her mother, but she is not ready to listen..."Abhi esi waqt.." saying this she went out...Kiara sighs heavily, before pushing herself onto the study table...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago