Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moushumi

Lovely.do write more plz on prerish. Thanks. 

Yep sure 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

To Win And To Lose

Prerna's mind, morbid with fear and angst, kept echoing his words -

"None shall be spared"

She felt the world being dragged away from her, in the form of Anurag being taken into police custody in front of her very own eyes.

The truth of prim and prime Basu family, the one clean, famed and brilliant example of something on the lines of Hum Saath Saath Hain, was out in the open. 

The younger Basu was accused of fraudulence, the certain Mr. Sengupta had been cruelly charged with crimes of infidelity, the younger Mrs. Basu was out for IT enquiry. Everyone was on the brink of destruction. Everyone, except her.

The lady constable pulled her apart from him, as they cuffed his hands and sped off.

His hands slipped out of hers in a flash, as all she was left with was his last touch.

She rampaged into the Bajaj premises. She wouldn't settle for anything less than the personal grace of Mr. Rishabh Bajaj. 

"Why not me?", she asked. "If you managed to get everyone in the limelight, why did you spare me?", she blurted.

A light chuckle escaped his lips. He tapped his cigar and settled comfortably, in his chair.

"I'm amused that you think so", he said, feeling entertained.

"Have a seat, please", was all he said.

"Have you studied the Mahabharat?"

"I think so"

"Who was the one who suffered the most?"

"The Kauravas", she stated the obvious.

"No. The one who suffers the most is the one who is left unharmed, at the end".

She looked confused. And agonized.

"Huh?", she gasped.

"Now that it's just the two of us left, let's have a fair talk, eh?", he muttered.

"It wasn't very long ago, maybe a odd thirty years, that Moloy Basu, in the move and blind urge to make quick bucks and woo the woman of his dreams, Mohini Chattopadhyaya, had accused my unsuspecting father of baseless crimes.

A very harmless and warm intended motive I'd say", not mincing his words of sarcasm.

"And after what the world calls as a series of trials, tribulations and court procedures, we lost the case. Now didn't I say I've learnt from the very elderly and experienced Mr. Basu?", he asked her rhetorically.

She moved away her gaze, disinterested.

"It was in this troubling period, that a noble man helped my tattered family with arrangements to leave Calcutta and a kind sum for us to sustain a week of this harsh world's wrath", he said.

"I'm afraid you haven't answered my question yet", she said, unaffected.

"Oh I have. You'll notice that the gentleman, cause of whom I'm standing here, at the helm of the Bajaj Empire, happens to be your father, Mrs. Basu", he said, his speech not entirely devoid of hatred.

She was startled. 

"And what if I don't wished to saved?"

He got up and slowly made a move towards her.

"Don't even dare do..."

"That's the whole deal, Mrs. I won't ever do anything to you".

She looked puzzled.

"Give me my share of doom, I married Anurag for God's sake!", she roared, not wanting the taste the bitter pill of safety alone.

The mere thought of Anurag suffering in jail and she being unharmed and comfortable in the Basu Bari was devastating and uneasy.

"You will, my lady. You will see your family, your loved ones biting the dust and yourself, rendered incapable of any help or respite".

She sank onto the floor, all of a sudden.

"But he's not at fault", she whispered, her voice fading away.

"So wasn't I, back then", he said. "You'll know how it is - to be left untouched and to feel hurt - to win and to lose, all at once".

"None shall be spared", his words echoed yet again, as he left the room.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

And and and Maahi and  .you just wrote a classic right there  right there  I am speechless. Your words plentiful yet so strong leaves such an impact that it lasts forever. I love whatever those tiny fingers of yours type. Truly. ❤️

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow. This is awesome. I loved Mr. Bajaj's backstory. Like LOVED it. And that line, it's the ones who are left unharmed that suffer the most! Absolute gem.

Can't wait for more.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Liked the post. It's nice. 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oh Maahi ve, ye kya likh dala

I'm dying to see RB's backstory and you come up with this gem❤️

lovefk thumbnail

I just want to cry  (not for Prerna at all but for him)! Will come back with a better more articulated feedback soon but bravo this is beautiful

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I just want to cry  (not for Prerna at all but for him)! Will come back with a better more articulated feedback soon but bravo this is beautiful

Yes please. Do come back

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Really liked the story.

He must have been through so much growing up.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Unres karo JALDI ABHI😛