Posted: 4 years ago

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 63 ~

Night

Tryst

PriVeer are in the night club enjoying their alone time...."Priyu, you remember what day it is today ?" He raises his eyebrows at her...."Yes!....Yeh din kese bhul sakti hu !....Panch saal pehle humne yaha ek full proof plan jo banaya tha....I tell you it was fun, but risky too !" She looks at him with a smile...."Thank God, we met someone who knew her better than us !....Warna humse yeh sab nahi ho pata....Aaj hum ese lightly lete hai, par us waqt hamare bara baje huve the !" He wipes his sweat, as she too agrees "Oh My God !....It was like we would be caught any moment !" they together recalls....

FB starts

PriVeer are discussing about how to help Gauri and get rid of Svetlana....But unknown to them, a guy there was listening to their talks...."Ab humne promise toh kar liya, par pura kese karenge ?....I am just scared, Svetlana is after Om Bhai and...." She let out a big sigh....The guy walks towards them "Excuse me, I know I shouldn't have...But I am sorry, I heard your all your talks....Is that Svetlana ?....Actually, I know her, as she was my classmate in college and my wife's best friend....I just wanted to help out !....I mean, use lightly lene ki bhul mat karna....You don't know her, she can go to any extent to get what she wants !....Is there anything, that...." PriVeer looks at each other "Actually, it's fine....It's personal !"...."Oh, it's okay....Maybe I got mistaken, it would be about some other person !" he turns to leave, when Ranveer stops him "No your not mistaken....We were skeptical initially, but as you said you know her better than us....Hume aapki help chahiye !"....."Ah, yes....By the way, I am Arjun....Tell me what's the matter....Wait a minute, I have even better idea, let's discuss everything in private at my place....Akhir woh meri biwi ki best friend hai !".....They agrees and the trio goes from there.....

Maya, Arjun, Priyanka and Ranveer are in deep thoughts on what to do next...."I think we would be needing some time as it's...." Maya said finally...."Maya di, hamare paas itna waqt nahi hai....After what you guy's told about her, I am worried for that innocent soul !" Priyanka with worry in her voice...."Yes, waiting would prove risky....Kya hum hamara purane plan pe kaam nahi kar sakte ?" Ranveer said looking at ArYa...."Maya !" Arjun sees her thinking something....."I am ready....Par hume careful rehna hoga !....Agar use pata chal gaya toh, hamare liye khatra hoga !" she said finally....."I agree with Maya !" Arjun, as PriVeer too gets assured....

FB ends

"But then we had to change the plan again !" she said with disappointment in her voice...."Basketball comp jo aagaya tha !....But now I feel this changed plan was better than our previous plan !" he laughs....They recalls....

FB starts

PriVeer are in a heavy discussion with ArYa about the new plan...."I have someone in mind who can do this work and we don't need to worry now !" Maya, as everyone looks at her curiously...."Are you serious?....Will they help us ?....I think we should !" Arjun....PriVeer looks at each other in confusion...."No one would be better than them....Wo dono perfect rahenge, don't worry....Her husband is my best friend !" she said while dialing her number...."Okay then !" he said and then told about it to PriVeer too....

Mr Raj's place

ArYa and PriVeer are trying their best to convince Mr Raj and his wife Miss Rose for the mission, but they are against the whole plan...."What?....No we won't....Please spare us !" Miss Rose pleads with them...."We can't do it....It's too risky and dangerous !" Raj...."Raj, please you two are our last hope....We won't let anything happen to you guy's....Think about an innocent girl's life !" Maya said looking at them...."Okay, we are in....!" they together says, as everyone rejoices....

FB ends...

"Finally, all was in the place and our mission was on !....No one knew anything, nor doubted us....My falling on Raj Bhai and slipping the bugged ring in his pocket was all part of the plan....It was so much fun !" she laughs...."And then, the phone call to keep an eye on Svetlana, but they thought it was all normal....Kuch normal nahi tha, uske behavior mein....Then the phone call to make Gauri Bhabhi realize her love for Om Bhai....But then ek pal ke liye mujhe laga ki hamara plan backfire ho gaya hai....Hell, it was very scary !" he said gulping down a drink...."Yes, that night we all were very scared....Thank God, our plan was still on, because of Arjun Bhai !" she, as they recalls....

FB starts

ArYa, PriVeer and RajOse met once again as Maya got a call from Svetlana to meet her...."Is it that she got to know about our plan ?" Maya said with worry...."Nahi mujhe nahi lagta ki esa kuch huva hoga !....Maybe she wants to meet up for some other reason !" Arjun assures her...."Yes, mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai !" Miss Rose too assures her...."Maya, chill hamare paas abhi bhi tin mahine hai !" Mr Raj said, but she was still not convinced...."I am scared Arjun....What if she gets to....She is very dangerous !" She looks at him....He assures her "Sshh, I am right here....She won't be able to do anything, trust me....Tum jab use milogi, tab mein bhi wahi rahunga....If something happens, we both will handle her !"....She hugs him....Priyanka rests her head on Ranveer's shoulder....Miss Rose holds Mr Raj's hand tightly....

FB ends

"And then everything went according to the plan !" she...."Until the meet, as no one knew what she was planning....After the meet up, she behaved strangely....It took us so much time, in decoding her next plan and it was....!" He gulps another glass of drink....

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 64 ~

Tryst 

PriVeer looks at each other in sigh as they recalls….

FB starts 

Midnight 

Road 

PriVeer, ArYa and RajOse meets up to discuss about Svetlana….”Yesterday, she was behaving very strange….She came for help, then suddenly her work was done, but how ?” Maya sees Miss Rose polishing her nails….”Yes, even I noticed her behavior….As if she got….And today she looked prepared, but for what ?” Arjun said….”I think we are just assuming things….It needn’t be…” Mr Raj said after much thought….But Priyanka is not convinced ”No, we can’t take risk….Agar Maya di aur Arjun Bhai yeh keh rahe hai, toh zaroor koi baat hogi….Now even I strongly feel it !”….”Hey, but she did spoke about how Maya proposed Arjun….Mujhe lagta hai woh deadly game ke baare mein hi soch rahi hogi !” Miss Rose said without looking up from her work😜….”What deadly game ?” Ranveer gets confused and looks at them….”Maybe Rose is right….But I told her there Arjun too loved me….Wait a minute….If she really took that step, then….Means she is going to….” Maya said looking at Arjun….”Yes, you are right….She is thinking of that only….” RajOse and Arjun said in unison….PriVeer looks at them in confusion “What?....Tell us too !”….They tells them, and they shocked “No !....We can’t let that happen….We have to do something !”….”Yes, I have a plan….Nothing would happen to her, just she need to follow our advise and plan….Aur Svetlana ko lagna chahiye, ki usne sabko waha bulaya hai, jabki hamne use waha bulaya hai !” Maya explains her plan to them….”Perfect plan Maya, I must say ! Arjun cutely looks at Maya, while she blushes….”Plan ki suruwat abhi se karni hogi !” Miss Rose looks at Arjun “And I hope you still know how to work with harness !”…..”Yes, and you don’t need to keep reminding my work !” Arjun said little miffed…. 

FB ends 

“And then everything went according to the plan and we saved Bhabhi that day” she….”Yes, the final coffin in the nail…” they laughs while recalling it….

FB starts 

Love Garden 

“Maya?...Tumne mujhe dhoka diya….Being my best friend, I trusted you and you did this to me !” Svetlana shed fake tears….”Apni bakwas bandh karo….I never thought you will stoop this low….Thank God, hamne tumhari tarah socha, warna kya ho jata aaj !” Maya looks angrily at her….She laughs like a maniac….”Lagta hai bohot gehra sadma pohcha hai inhe !” Gauri….”What’s happening ?” Dharam, Aru, Meera and Om asks in unison….Before they could say, Svetlana calls for her goons and asks them to capture everyone, but to her shock the goons points gun at her instead “Are you people deaf ?....I told on them, not me !”….”Svetlana, they are doing right thing, and following the orders of their boss !” Maya smirks….”Kya ?” she asked, getting annoyed….”We are their boss, so obviously they will follow our orders !” Arjun too smirks....”Ab tumhara khel khatam ho gaya Svetlana….Now no one can save you, police will be coming soon !” Miss Rose taunts her….”Don’t think you have won….I won’t let anyone win over me….” She takes a vow…”Tum hamara kuch nahi bigad sakti….You are only one and we are so many people….You don’t even know how smartly we played game with you !” Mr Raj….”What?....Game ?” Dharam, Aru, Meera and Om asked in unison….She looks at them angrily….Maya tells them everything….She gets shocked, while everyone appreciates them….”Aur phir jab tum baato mein busy thi, tab meine secretly harness laga diya tha….Phir jab tumne Gauri ko push kiya, tab ussi harness ki wajah se meine use bacha liya, aur bomb phuta hava mein….Ab iske piche bhi ek story hai, sayad tum bhul gai, ki mein bomb ko diffuse karna janta hu….Isse mein galti kardi tumne….Just because you were ahead of Maya, doesn’t mean you won’t do any mistake !” Arjun “Kya huva, ab kuch bolna nahi hai ?”….”You will be paid for your crimes !” PriVeer….Suddenly she realizing her mistakes, falls on her knees “Mujhe please maaf kardo….Mein kabhi samaj hi nahi payi, Gauri aur Om ek dusre ke liye bane hai !....Lekin ab mein samaj chuki hu, mera Om ke liye pyaar sirf ek infatuation tha….Please trust me, I have changed and I know no one can separate them, not even death….God showed me the truth, and I have fallen in my own eyes….Please mujhe ek chance do, apne aap ko sabit karne ke liye !”….All looks at each other, as the police came there….”I want to take the complaint back !” Gauri said surprising everyone….”Gauri, yeh tum kya bol rahi ho ?” Om asked her….”By taking the complaint back, you are doing a very big mistake !” Dharam….”No, I know what I am doing….I know what she did is wrong, but now as she realized her mistake, we can’t punish her….Hume di ko ek chance dena chahiye….Unki aankho mein pachtava hai, aur hume kya chahiye ?” Gauri replied coldly….”Okay then if you want to forgive her….But don’t expect me to forgive her !” Dharam looks at Svetlana and goes from there….Aru follows him….She thanks everyone for forgiving her, as they all walks from there, ignoring her…. 

FB ends 

“Pheww !....Aant bhala toh sab bhala !” PriVeer laughs, as they walks out from the nightclub hand-in-hand….

PRECAP ~

Meera is searching something in her cupboard, when she gets hold of Dharam’s photo….She burns his photo “I hate you !”

Kiara “Wow, is there any competition between bua and Maami ?....As it’s raining pregnancies ?” 
Meera “I will be a elder sister now !” 

Aru holds Dharam’s hand, thus stopping him from saying anything further….

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates 

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice flashback so this is how arya & priveer saved gauri svetlana really changed or was just acting waiting for dharam & meera flashbacks too is aru pregnant but they had some problem naa confused waiting for next eagerly update soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

never thought that priveer were aware of swetlana'a intention n arjun overheard them.good that arjun made them understand how dangerous swetlana is.what exactly was swetlana's plan n what was she planning to do with Maya? never thought that they involved raj rose too in their plan to save gauri from swetlana.surprising that priyanka fall n putting ring n all were a plan to keep an eye on swetlana

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

wow arjun n gang are smart.they saved gauri cleverly from the bomb  omg swetlana ordered the goons to finish all of them.surprising that they turned out to be arya's people n aimed at swetlana.swetlana apologizing after realizing her mistake was nice .but did she really change or is she faking to escape from the jail?surprising that gauri took the complaint back feeling that swetlana is changed n she wants to give her a second chance.who expected a bubbly funny girl like gauri to behave maturely like this?

taahir004 thumbnail

Parts 63 & 64 

Beautiful and so Interesting Chapters 

I totally enjoyed it 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

Nice part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM