Originally posted by: taahir004

I totally enjoyed these Chapters 

the song choice just Amazing 

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Glad you enjoyed the partsšŸ˜ƒ

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sad that though all consider samna as an ideal couple they are not.dance was nice.why is sameer guilty?

Thanks a lot JazzyšŸ˜³You will soon get to know that..!!

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

preedit scene was cute n funny.kartik naina scene was lovely.he understands her so much.he can even sacrifice her though naina made up her mind to accept kartik.hug was cute n emotional. samaina fb was so painful.how could sameer behave like that?naina doesn't know that sameer is regretting a lot.perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy once againšŸ˜³Yesā¤ļøThere was a reason behind that and she is aware about it too...

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Wht happened between Sameer nd Naina? Why they acted like fighting nd now regrettingšŸ¤”

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Wait and watch for that...Will update very soonšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Beautiful update..

picture edit is good..

thanks for the pm šŸ˜Š

Related image

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³AwwšŸ˜³Glad you loved itšŸ˜ƒ

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 59 ~ NOSTALGIA

Few Dayā€™s Later

Morning

K M

SamAina's room

Naina came in the room and gets surprised to see Sameer ready ā€œWow Papa, you got ready this soon todayā€ā€¦.

ā€œYes my princess, as Sundayā€™s are the most beautiful and precious dayā€™s of my lifeā€¦.Aaj hum basketball jo khelte haiā€ heā€¦.

ā€Yes Papa, letā€™s goā€ she holds his hand and walks out excitedlyā€¦.

Basketball Court

Sameer has specially made this in the backyard, for him and his princess to play basketballā€¦.They starts the gameā€¦.

After Sometime

Sameer wins the match, as she frowns ā€œPapa, you didnā€™t wonā€¦.You cheated!ā€ā€¦.

ā€No I didnā€™tā€¦.You cheatedā€ he doesnā€™t give upā€¦ā€ 
In that moment, he gets reminded of his best friend Nainaā€¦.He sees her in his princessā€¦.ā€Papa, this is bad you never accept your mistakešŸ˜’!ā€ she frownsā€¦.

He sees her and not his princess, saying thisā€¦.A beautiful smile crept on his faceā€¦.ā€Papa, you are laughingā€¦.Wait I will tell mammaā€ she angrily looks at himā€¦.ā€Hey wait donā€™t tell her anythingā€¦.Okay, what do you want?ā€ He raises his one eyebrow at herā€¦.

ā€I want ice-cream Papaā€ she points at a vendor selling ice-creamsā€¦.

Outside

Naina gets excited to eat the ice-cream and thanks Sameer for itā€¦.He pats her headā€¦.He is about to eat his ice-cream, when she takes it from him ā€œPapa, you cheated so you wonā€™t get itā€¦.You will get punishment, for cheatingā€ā€¦.ā€Hey, I didnā€™t cheated okay!...Butā€¦ā€ he suddenly remembers his best friend Naina saying exactly the same to himā€¦.He closes his eyes, as a sweet smile appears on his face remembering that moment, while she enjoys her 2 ice-creams unaware of his inner turmoilā€¦.

O M

Dining Table

Swanna is waiting for her food to arrive, from the last 1 hour, since her Dad Manoj is cooking itā€¦.

Soon, she gets joined by Kiara, Veer and Krishā€¦.They greets each otherā€¦.ā€What happened?....Swanna?ā€ Kiara asked, but quickly understood seeing Manoj in the kitchenā€¦.ā€Oh god, from how long di?ā€ Veerā€¦.

ā€1 hour 15 minutes and 5 secondsā€ she replied sarcasticallyā€¦.ā€Like seriously di!....But what is bade Papa doing inside?ā€ Krish said trying to be casualā€¦

ā€Exactly!...Bade Papa, aur kitni der?....Please be fast!ā€ Kiaraā€¦.

ā€Di, please donā€™t tell anything to Papa !ā€ sheā€¦.ā€Aww my princess, I knew it you will support me!ā€ Munna from insideā€¦.ā€Otherwise, he will never accept his mistakeā€¦.Papa, phir hame blame karengeā€ she taunts himā€¦.

All laughs except Manojā€¦.ā€Very funnyā€¦.Mummy ki chamchiā€ he frownsā€¦.ā€Arey, kya huva?.... Baby, did you made the breakfast?ā€ Swati joins them and wracks him for not making it yetā€¦

He finally came out with childrenā€™s favorite, Pastaā€¦.All gets excited seeing it and starts eating directly from the big plate, as they were very much hungryā€¦.He then makes Swati eat it tooā€¦!!

Sharma Niwas

Kitchen

Ranveer is making something special for the breakfast, when Deepika walked in and seeing the state of the kitchen, got hysteric ā€œWhatā€¦.What is this Ranvu?....My kitchen !ā€¦.Kya halat kardi hai iski, ab ise saaf kon karega?ā€ā€¦.

ā€My Deeps darling, you just chillā€¦.I am there naa!ā€ He sends her away, but she doesnā€™t relentā€¦.

ā€Yes mamma, let Papa doā€¦You take a chill pillā€¦.Come, we will sit outsideā€ Diya said supporting her Dadā€¦

She frownsā€¦.ā€Beta, he wants to do it, then let him do itā€¦.Tum sirf fal khaoā€ Mr Sharma came in just then, and takes her outā€¦.

After Sometime

Dining Table

Ranveer serves the breakfast to everyone, as they happily eats itā€¦.ā€Uncle, I was thinking letā€™s invite Sunaina and Sameer for dinner tonightā€¦.Whatā€™s say?ā€ Deepikaā€¦.ā€Yes, that would be wonderful betaā€¦.We should have this family dinner oftenā€ Mr Sharma said and finishing his breakfast, walks out from thereā€¦.ā€So?ā€ he raises his one brow at herā€¦.ā€Okay listen, it was yumā€¦.But that doesnā€™t mean, I will let you go freeā€¦.Kitchen kon saaf karega?ā€ she looks at himā€¦

ā€Kon matlab?....Mein karunga naa!ā€ he frowns from insideā€¦

ā€Better!....Meanwhile, I will make the call to Sunaina, to invite themā€ she gets up and goes from thereā€¦.ā€Papa, do nicely okay?ā€ said Diya before running away from thereā€¦

ā€Oh!ā€ he exclaims, before getting to workā€¦.!!

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago