Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

so nice to see dharam meera scene. dharam reminded of his friend meera who scolded him the same way was nice.dharam reminded of meera in the icecream scene was cute.ranveer cooked well.but priyanka is worried about the kitchen n asking him to clean the kitchen was hilarious.rumya soumya rudra kids scene was funny.

Thanks a lot JazzyšŸ˜³He will be remembering her more nowšŸ˜‰

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome updates 

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Glad you loved itšŸ˜ƒWill update very soonšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Parts 59 & 60 

Both Chapters were just Awesomely Fabulous 

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

called for early morning shoot n only backside was requiredšŸ˜€ansh singing specially for meera n meera hugging him was romantic .meera is still haunted by her last days.why is dharam drinking too much?poor aru. perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy once againšŸ˜³GaurišŸ˜†To forget her memories but it isn't helping himšŸ˜’

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Beautiful update...

cute scene.. nice pictures.. šŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the pm...

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Amazing updates šŸ‘

Loved them

Dharam takes Meera out to play basketball and her behaviour reminds him of the other Meera

I really like their bonding and I hope nothing damages it

Lol kids were waiting for their breakfast as Rudra was taking forever in cooking.

Priyu makes Ranveer cook for everyone but the poor man had to clean the kitchen afterwards šŸ˜†

The children in the story are too cute šŸ˜³

Uh-oh...Priyu invited Aru-Dharam for dinner but Aru is nervous as she can't reveal about her marital problems

Aww...Meera is mesmerized by Ansh's voice...how sweet

I wonder if you're planning on keeping the current couples or changing them? I love Meera and Ansh together

What was that in the end? Dharam was drunk, Aru is angry and he's trying to remember something.

The precap is very interesting. If Gauri is alive, then why is Om crying about not saving her?

Thanks a lot for the PM

I'm sorry for the late comment

Please update the next part soon

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Glad you loved the updatesšŸ˜ƒAww, it will notšŸ˜ŠPoor RanveeršŸ˜†Poor ArušŸ˜’I will be changing them but I will give a second ending too where MeeAnsh and DhaRu will be onešŸ˜³Glad you are loving Meera and Anshā¤ļøYes his time with his best friend Meera....You will soon get to know thatšŸ˜ŠWill update very soonšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 61 ~

Night

London

Khurrana Mansion

Lawn

Arjun has arranged a special candle light dinner for Mayaā€¦.He brings her there and she sees the efforts made by himā€¦

She likes it and lightly pecks on his cheeksā€¦.He makes her seat on the chair and himself seats on the opposite chairā€¦.A soft romantic music plays....

Is Lamhe Ko Rok Dooo..
Ya Main Khud Ko Iss Mein Jhonk Dooo..
Kya Karoon, Kya Karoon, Kya Karoon..
Is Lamhe Main Kuchh Bhi Jaanu Na..

Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage

They feeds each otherā€¦.

Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..

Suddenly, he sees moonā€™s light falling on her face, so he cups her faceā€¦.She gets surprisedā€¦.ā€Only I have a right on your faceā€ he pecks her forehead....

O Sud-Budh Khoyi, Hai Khoyi Maine..
Haan Jaan GavayiGavayi Hai Maine..
Haan Tujhko Basaya Hai Dhadkan Mein..
Saawre..

She blushesā€¦.

O Sud-Budh Khoyi, Hai Khoyi Maine..
Haan Jaan GavayiGavayi Hai Maine..

Haan 
Tujhko Basaya Hai Dhadkan Mein..
Saawre..

ā€Shall we dance ?ā€ He forwards his hand to herā€¦.

Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..

She gives her hand in his hand, and they sways to the tune of the songā€¦.

Khud Ko Khokar Tujhko Paya
Is Tarah Se Mujhko Jeena Aaya..
Khud Ko Khokar Tujhko Paya

Teri Lagan Mein Sab Hai 
Gavayaa..

Teri 
Hansee Meri Khushi..
Meri Khushi Tu Hi..

They enjoys holding onto each otherā€¦.

Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..

Naina Naina 
Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage
Naina Naina Laage..

Morning

India

O M

RiKaraā€™s room

Gauri is happily talking to Meera on cellā€¦.

Gauri ā€œSabse pehle congratulations on your engagement !....At least naam aur photo toh bataade jiju ka !ā€

Meera ā€œThanks Gau!....Remember you only refused me and now you want to know his name and see our photoā€¦.Chal koi nai bhejti hu !ā€

Gauri ā€œArey I am kiddingā€¦.Mujhe nahi jannaā€¦.I want to meet him face to faceā€¦.By the way I am missing you a lot !ā€

Meera ā€œMein bhi Dhaā€¦.I mean sabko !...I never thought we did have to face this day in our lifeā€

Gauri ā€œYes, life is strangeā€¦.Tu India kyu nai aati?....Dharam aur Aru ki annive pe aaja !ā€

Meera ā€œI donā€™t want to be in India againā€¦It has given me only pain and nothing else !....Mein unhe call karke wish kar lungi !ā€

Gauri ā€œI know, but did you realize by your one step, so many people got happiness in their life !....You did a very big thingā€¦.New year pe aaja, please !ā€

Meera ā€œPar meri taklif ka kya?....I didnā€™t even seeā€¦.No I will not !ā€ (wipes her tears)

Gauri ā€œIssi liye mana kar rahi thi tumhe, par tumne meri ek nahi suniā€¦.I told you not to do this, it looks good when someone says, but to actually do it, is not easyā€¦.Kya jiju ko pata hai?ā€

Meera ā€œYes, he knowsā€¦.Meine use sab kuch bataya hai, aur use koi problem nahi hai !ā€

Gauri ā€œYou are very luckyā€¦.Only few people understand it !....Anyways, how is Urmi?....And what about Chachi, Chacha?ā€

Meera ā€œSab thik hai, tujhe aur baccho ko bohot yaad karte haiā€¦.Tu bata bacche kese hai?ā€

Gauri ā€œMein bhi !....They are fine, and infact they wants to meet their Maasiā€¦.Unke liyeā€¦.ā€

Meera ā€œGau, please !....Unse kehna unki Maasi, bhi unhe bohot yaad karti hai ?ā€

Gauri ā€œThey are very understanding !....Tumhe pata hai, Kiara aur Veer Om pe gaye hai, aur Krish mujh parā€¦.Woh meri tarah ekdum shaant hai !ā€

Meera ā€œYou mean, Kiara aur Veer tujhe gaye hai, aur Krish jiju pe !ā€

Gauri ā€œNahi re !...You didnā€™t understood !ā€

Meera ā€œOkay, okay !ā€

Gauri ā€œAur ā€¦.ā€

They continues talkingā€¦.

Kiara's room

Kiara excitedly asked Kalyani, as she came over to meet her "Did you got to know who is she?...I can't wait anymore..!"

"Nope...Tuje bataya tha na, woh private person hai...I know it's bad, but will have to wait...No other option..!" she winks at her "But.."

"But what Kallu?...Say naa.." Kiara getting impatient..."That very soon, he will be...Coming to India...Tab mil lena unse.." she grins at her...Kiara gets so excited, that she holds her hand, and dances...

Obviously, this didn't go too well with someone, who screamed so loudly that they got scared...They looks in that direction and finds Gauri looking at them bewilder..."Mom..!" Kiara...Gauri looks at Kalyani, while managing to say "Beta, tumhara ghar nai hai, jo yaha padi rehti ho?"..."Mamma, kya kar rahe ho aap.." Kiara..."It's okay auntie...I didn't felt anything and I was going only..Bye!" she quickly goes out..."Beta, yeh gaal tera, lekin haath mera...Chalo jaav jakar padhai karo.." Gauri...

"But Mamma..." Kiara tries to explain her mother, but she is not ready to listen..."Abhi esi waqt.." saying this she went out...Kiara sighs heavily, before pushing herself onto the study table...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 62 ~

Afternoon 

O M 

Kiaraā€™s room 

Kiara is studying, when Gauri came in the room with juice for her ā€œThank you MammašŸ˜˜ā€ā€¦.

Gauri kisses on her foreheadšŸ˜˜, and goes from thereā€¦.She drinks the juice and continues her studyā€¦.

Night 

RiKaraā€™s room 

ā€œKash us waqt tumhe bacha pataā€¦.Aaj bhi dil mein yeh boj hai, ki kuch nahi kar saka tumhe bacha ne ke liyeā€¦.ā€ Om criesā€¦.ā€œSo?...Tumne bachaya, ya kisi aur ne kya ho gaya?....At the end of the day, I am saved is what matters no?....But I still donā€™t know who called me though !ā€ Gauri consoles him...

FB starts 

Gauri, Meera and Aru are sleeping, when she gets a call from an unknown numberā€¦.She irritatingly picks it up, but before she could open her mouth the person speaks up, as if to warn her about somethingā€¦. 

Person ā€œDonā€™t cut the callā€¦Listen carefullyā€¦.Your life is in a big danger andā€¦.ā€

Gauri ā€œAese aadhi raat ko koi mazak karta hai kya ?....Now, if you donā€™t put it down then I am gonna complaint against you !....Ab rakho phone !ā€

Person ā€œSee, itā€™s about your life we are talkingā€¦.Itā€™s not a jokeā€¦.Please, listen to me once, you will understandā€¦.Itā€™s tomorrow, thatā€¦.ā€

Gauri ā€œAs if you will say, and I will listen to itā€¦.Kisi aur ko bewakoof banao !ā€ šŸ˜”

Person ā€œOkay, but you know Svetlana, right?ā€¦.She is after your life asā€¦.She loves Omā€¦.Tum jaanti nahi ho use aurā€¦.!ā€

Gauri ā€œO God, what the hell is this ?....Do you even know, what your speaking ?....Now I am justā€¦.ā€

Person ā€œDonā€™t you dare !....Listen itā€™s important, for you to know the truthā€¦.Now you willā€¦..!ā€ 

But before she could respond the call gets cut ā€œStrangeā€¦.Usne jo kaha kya wo sach ho sakta hai?....I mean how canā€¦.Should Iā€¦ ?ā€ 

FB ends 

ā€œI am happy I followed the advice and went prepared for the walk, when I got kidnappedā€¦.Tumhe pata hai, it was difficult to wear two clothes, I was suffocatingā€¦.But then, something magical happened which made me feel on cloud nineā€¦.Usne meri taklif dur jo karliā€¦.Wo din mein kabhi nahi bhulungi, kabhi nahi !ā€ she looks at him with naughty eyesā€¦.ā€Tum naa sach mein pagal hoā€¦.Kabhi socha hai, agar us din mein na kaha hota toh?ā€ he raises his eyebrows at herā€¦.ā€Tumhare pyar mein pagal hušŸ˜˜ā€¦.I know you better, than you know yourself šŸ˜‰ā€¦.Aur tumse woh precious words sunne ke liye, I can die even thousand timesā€¦.I know it was risky, but I didnā€™t caredā€¦.Mujhe apne se jyada tum logo ki jaan ki phikar thi !ā€ her eyes gets welled up with tearsā€¦.

He rubs her tears, as they together remembers that eveningā€¦.

FB starts 

All are in shock after Gauriā€™s deathā€¦.They are crying and unable to move from their placeā€¦.Om is too much in shock, to react while Svetlana laughs like a maniacā€¦.A girl approaches them, but they are too much in pain to notice her presence ā€œKya huva?....Sab ro kyu rahe ho ?.....Suddenly, her voice and her presence gets registered in their minds, and they all together turns around to find Gauri, standing before them grinningā€¦.They couldnā€™t believe their eyesā€¦.Meera came forward and slaps her repeatedly ā€œTumhe pata bhi hai, hamari kya haalat thi ?....We thought, we lost you forever !ā€ ā€¦.ā€Ouch behen, itā€™s hurtingā€¦.I was bound by words and infact I triedā€¦.But you people were unable to understand, then what can I do ?ā€ she grins againā€¦.ā€Meri toh jaan hi nikal gai thi !...Donā€™t you ever do this again ā€œ Aru hugs herā€¦.ā€Still I donā€™t understand, how ?....Mera matlab you knew all this beforehand, then why took this step ?....Tumhe bachaya ?ā€ Dharam hugs herā€¦.ā€But I know ā€œ they looks at Om as he speaks up ā€Now I know and I very well realized it tooā€¦.I regret that I took forever to know your valueā€¦.Ab mujhe pata chala, tum meri zindagi mein kya hoā€¦.Now I am happy, that God gave me a second chance to rectify my mistakeā€¦.Radhika ko khone ke baad, mujhe pata chala, she was only an infatuation for me and my true love is youā€¦.But I never admitted it, as I was dumb to understand itā€¦.I ignored the signals, but not todayā€¦.Aaj mein apne dil ki baat bolunga ā€“ Iā€¦.I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER !ā€ā€¦..Gauri cups his face ā€œI LOVE YOU TOO, my LWšŸ˜˜šŸ˜„!....To hear this precious words from you, I can defy thousand deaths too !ā€ā€¦.

They embraces each other emotionally....Dharam, Aru and Meera are very happy for them, as they shares a group hugā€¦.Svetlana gets irked seeing it ā€œAgar milna milana ho gaya ho, toh bandh karo yeh nautankiā€¦.I am surprised you all thought I will leave you, after witnessing this incidentā€¦.I will never leave any proofs against meā€¦.Chalo accha hai Gauri, bhi aagai wapis, marne ke liyeā€¦.Ab tum sab saath mein marogeā€¦.I called you people here andā€¦.ā€ She laughs, until being startled by a voice ā€Sach kaha tumne, yaha bulaya zaroor haiā€¦.Par tumne nahi, humneā€¦.Tum yaha aai nahi ho, balki layi gai ho !ā€ she turns around and finds Maya coming towards herā€¦.She then sees Arjun, Mr Raj, Miss Rose, Priyanka and Ranveer coming towards herā€¦.Dharam, Aru, Meera and Om gets surprised, while Gauri smiles at themā€¦.She opens her mouth to speak, but words fails herā€¦.šŸ˜„ 

FB ends 

ā€œDiā€™s face was to be seenā€¦.She couldnā€™t speak for a good 15 minutesšŸ˜„ā€¦.Ab jese ki meine kaha kisi ne bhi bachaya ho, at the end of the day what matters is I got saved, isnā€™t it?....We confessed in a weird situationšŸ˜„!ā€ she still canā€™t stop laughingā€¦.ā€Yes, I know and because you are weirdā€¦.But you do have a golden heartā€¦.Very few people are like youšŸ˜˜!ā€ he feels proud of his wifeā€¦.

ā€But convincing Dharam, was like climbing a mountainā€¦.Ab mujhse ek vaada karo, ki baccho ko iske baare nein kabhi bhi pata nahi lagna chahiyeā€¦.I donā€™t want them to hate their Maasiā€¦.They have immense love for her !ā€ she holds out her hand for himā€¦.He keeps his hand on her hand ā€œI promise, my lovešŸ˜˜!ā€ā€¦.They embraces each otherā€¦.ā¤

PRECAP ~ 

Miss Rose ā€œWhat?....No we wonā€™tā€¦.Please spare us !ā€ 
Mr Raj ā€œWe canā€™t do itā€¦.Itā€™s too risky !ā€

Maya "I am scared Arjun....What if she gets to....She is very dangerous !"

Arjun "Sshh, I am right here....She won't be able to do anything, trust me !"

She hugs her...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago