Oops I Am In Love 2 (Unplanned Love) ( part 10,11 - page 94,100 ) 09/0 - Page 70

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by aparna3011

how can geet can this much  dame  not realizing her real feelings for maan 

i think maan is only acting of dating with shaina 

Hmm good guess 

Originally posted by neasya

Nice part dear....

Geet finally realizing we feelings but maan missed her tears....

Will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm....

Thnx for reading dear 

Originally posted by paponecon

Nice one...read 9 parts together...maaneet best friend from childdhood...maan loved her but never confessed...waiting for her approval....she loved him but never realized...she liked everything planned...she thought best friends can't b lover...she dated many but alws tried to compare them with maan...now maan is going to marry shaina which i think fake...n now geet realizing what she is losing

Maan's feelings now sure 😎😎😎

Originally posted by sahibasharma

Part 8

I am still not able to understand the scene with Shaina...I am thinking she knows Maan loves Geet and she notices all his hurt...

How easily Maan cares for Geet's needs and how he understands her so easily by just her words and gestures...seeing her comfortable with Jai must have hurt him a lot yet he controlled...so much for being a best friend...

How Geet just smiles and melts at a single act of care from Maan is so lovely yet she is stupid enough to not understand that there is so much more to their relationship!!

It was really good that slowly Maan is giving back Geet her own rules...though he is indirectly taunting her I like that he is clearly making her reflect that it is all because of her plans and rules...

My heart went out for Maan when he expressed his thoughts on love...Poor Baby

I absolutely loved Jai...If not Meera, I hope Jai's words knock some sense in her head...

Finally, at least she did not deny that she is falling for Maan...Is that a sign???

Shaina is mystery 😂😂😂😋 

Originally posted by sahibasharma

Part  9

The one thing I don't like is how this whole confusion in Geet's heart and mind is actually affecting their friendship...they are becoming more formal it seems, which is not good at all...guess that is what irks Maan too...

Problem with Geet is that she is looking just at Maan's actions and how he has changed or something but she fails to realize the reasons behind that change and how she herself has started to form boundaries in between them...once she reflects upon her own actions, she might realize that she is wrong too...

Oh, Poor Maan...how cutely he expressed his anger at the way she asked for lunch...he is also missing his best friend...my heart went out to him again...

loved their conversation...Maan could not keep his irritation and anger in check and it reflected in her words...

Not Meera, not Jai but hopefully Maan's words will make her realize what she is losing in her stubbornness...

By giving space Geet herself made huge distance between them ... He is normal but she too confused to react around him 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sorry guest was home so short part but another one coming .... hopefully tonight ... I'm in mission to end this 😁😁😁 so update will be fast ( hope so ) 

Enjoy...

New OS Trust On You 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100904

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago

Geet spying Shaina, stupid girl , can't she reaslize she in in love with maan.

Waiting to read what message meera received

Edited by crazyfriends007 - 4 years ago