Originally posted by: taahir004

Parts 55 % 56 

Beautiful and so Vibrant Chapters 

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Ha ha rikara scene was so cute & funny loved it super did meera confessed her love to dharam 5 yrs back what set up dharam is talking about waiting for flashbacks eagerly update next soon

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Glad you loved RiKara scenešŸ˜ƒYes Meera did confessed but there is very big secret....Will update very soonšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

kiara has only one couple as role model n that's dharu.šŸ˜Šbut why did om laugh?gauri saying come home....I will show you vanishing his smile was funny.dharu looking at each other was emotional.dance was nice.I liked ansh taking initiative to dance with meera.it was so sweet.after reading your ff I wish I could watch nazar.I feel very nice seeing priveer pics..our DiRa.missing them very badly.can you please give a long scene on priveer?why dharam is feeling guilty while dancing with aru?I liked how you put pics for dheeru MeeNsh dance scene

Thanks a lot JazzyšŸ˜³Yes adores themā¤ļøAs per Kiara her parents don't understand each other, so he laughed at thatšŸ˜†AwwšŸ˜³PriVeer scene comingā¤ļø

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

just to know from om whether he is sleeping gauri poured water on him.so crazy.om thought its rain n is asking her to close the window. so funny.when gauri said that she wants to see a horror movie om telling her to see her own face was funny.ansh asking meera if she is really ready to marry him if not she can say no n meera's reply was intense.meera thanking ansh for giving her a new life n ansh saying that dharam is blind not to see her beauty was emotional. I hope you will show ansh meera flash back.shocking that dharam blamed meera for loving him as they were best friends. poor meera.oh dharam wishes that he could stop meera from going away that day..he really misses her. .he can't even ask gauri about meera as he wants to hide his marital problems from her.really want to know the past.perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy once againšŸ˜³I am still thinking on it....You will soon get to know thatšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

Nice part dear

Awesome & loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ™‚

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Glad you loved itšŸ˜ƒWill update very soonšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome updates 

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³Glad you loved itšŸ˜ƒWill update very soonšŸ˜Š

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fabulous and so Mesmerizing Chapter 

Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 59 ~

Few Dayā€™s Later

Morning

K M

DhaRu's room

Meera came in the room and gets surprised to see Dharam ready ā€œWow Papa, you got ready this soon todayā€ā€¦.

ā€œYes my princess, as Sundayā€™s are the most beautiful and precious dayā€™s of my lifeā€¦.Aaj hum basketball jo khelte haiā€ heā€¦.

ā€Yes Papa, letā€™s goā€ she holds his hand and walks out excitedlyā€¦.

Basketball Court

Dharam has specially made this in the backyard, for him and his princess to play basketballā€¦.They starts the gameā€¦.

After Sometime

Dharam wins the match, as she frowns ā€œPapa, you didnā€™t wonā€¦.You cheated!ā€ā€¦.

ā€No I didnā€™tā€¦.You cheatedā€ he doesnā€™t give upā€¦ā€ 

In that moment, he gets reminded of his best friend Meeraā€¦.He sees her in his princessā€¦.ā€Papa, this is bad you never accept your mistakešŸ˜’!ā€ she frownsā€¦.

He sees her and not his princess, saying thisā€¦.A beautiful smile crept on his faceā€¦.ā€Papa, you are laughingā€¦.Wait I will tell mammaā€ she angrily looks at himā€¦.ā€Hey wait donā€™t tell her anythingā€¦.Okay, what do you want?ā€ He raises his one eyebrow at herā€¦.

ā€I want ice-cream Papaā€ she points at a vendor selling ice-creamsā€¦.

Outside

Meera gets excited to eat the ice-cream and thanks Dharam for itā€¦.He pats her headā€¦.He is about to eat his ice-cream, when she takes it from him ā€œPapa, you cheated so you wonā€™t get itā€¦.You will get punishment, for cheatingā€ā€¦.ā€Hey, I didnā€™t cheated okay!...Butā€¦ā€ he suddenly remembers his best friend Meera saying exactly the same to himā€¦

He closes his eyes, as a sweet smile appears on his face remembering that moment, while she enjoys her 2 ice-creams unaware of his inner turmoilā€¦.

O M

Dining Table

Rumya is waiting for her food to arrive, from the last 1 hour, since her Dad Rudra is cooking itā€¦.

Soon, she gets joined by Kiara, Veer and Krishā€¦.They greets each otherā€¦.ā€What happened?....Rumya?ā€ Kiara asked, but quickly understood seeing Rudra in the kitchenā€¦.ā€Oh god, from how long di?ā€ Veerā€¦.

ā€1 hour 15 minutes and 5 secondsā€ she replied sarcasticallyā€¦.ā€Like seriously di!....But what is bade Papa doing inside?ā€ Krish said trying to be casualā€¦.

ā€Exactly!...Bade Papa, aur kitni der?....Please be fast!ā€ Kiaraā€¦.

ā€Di, please donā€™t tell anything to Papa !ā€ sheā€¦.ā€Aww my princess, I knew it you will support me!ā€ Rudra from insideā€¦.

ā€Otherwise, he will never accept his mistakeā€¦.Papa, phir hame blame karengeā€ she taunts himā€¦.

All laughs except Rudyā€¦.ā€Very funnyā€¦.Mummy ki chamchiā€ he frownsā€¦.ā€Arey, kya huva?....Rudy, did you made the breakfast?ā€ Soumya joins them and wracks Rudy for not making it yetā€¦.

Rudy finally came out with childrenā€™s favorite, Pastaā€¦.All gets excited seeing it and starts eating directly from the big plate, as they were very much hungryā€¦.He then makes Soumya eat it tooā€¦!!

Sharma Niwas

Kitchen

Ranveer is making something special for the breakfast...

Priyanka walked in and seeing the state of the kitchen, got hysteric ā€œWhatā€¦.What is this Ranvu?....My kitchen !ā€¦.Kya halat kardi hai iski, ab ise saaf kon karega?ā€ā€¦.

ā€My Priyu darling, you just chillā€¦.I am there naa!ā€ He sends her away, but she doesnā€™t relentā€¦.ā€Yes mamma, let Papa doā€¦You take a chill pillā€¦.Come, we will sit outsideā€ Diya said supporting her Dadā€¦.

She frownsā€¦.ā€Beta, he wants to do it, then let him do itā€¦.Tum sirf fal khaoā€ Mr Sharma came in just then, and takes her outā€¦.

After Sometime

Dining Table

Ranveer serves the breakfast to everyone, as they happily eats itā€¦.ā€Uncle, I was thinking letā€™s invite Aru and Dharam for dinner tonightā€¦.Whatā€™s say?ā€ Priyuā€¦.ā€Yes, that would be wonderful betaā€¦.We should have this family dinner oftenā€ Mr Sharma said and finishing his breakfast, walks out from thereā€¦.ā€So?ā€ he raises his one brow at herā€¦.ā€Okay listen, it was yumā€¦.But that doesnā€™t mean, I will let you go freeā€¦.Kitchen kon saaf karega?ā€ she looks at himā€¦.

ā€Kon matlab?....Mein karunga naa!ā€ he frowns from insideā€¦.

ā€Better!....Meanwhile, I will make the call to Aru, to invite themā€ she gets up and goes from thereā€¦.ā€Papa, do nicely okay?ā€ said Diya before running away from thereā€¦.

ā€Oh!ā€ he exclaims, before getting to workā€¦.!!

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 60 ~

Afternoon

Priyu CafĆ©

Gauri, Aru and Priyu are drinking coffee there and having croissantsā€¦.ā€Gau, kya huva tujhe?....Why are you off today?ā€ Aru asked seeing her upsetā€¦.ā€Sab us director ki wajaseā€¦.Early morning shoot pe bulaya bina wajaā€¦.He only wanted my back side, can you imagine?....Mood off ho gaya mera tohā€¦.I scolded Randy a lot thenā€¦.ā€ She said dramaticallyā€¦.

Aru and Priyu controls themselves, from laughingā€¦.

ā€Accha sun, I donā€™t think so letting kids in this field is goodā€¦.I mean what ifā€¦.One dayā€¦.!ā€ Aru expresses her concernsā€¦.ā€But Aru, whatā€™s wrong in it?....I donā€™t think so there is any harmā€¦.ā€ Priyuā€¦.ā€No you donā€™t knowā€¦.Ab kal ki baat hi lelo, I thought Meera is studying, so I didnā€™t disturbed herā€¦.It was later that I got to know she was on the sets with Veerā€¦.She just doesnā€™t like studyingā€¦.I have tried to explain her, but she just doesnā€™t listenā€ Aruā€¦.ā€Toh?....She likes to be on set, is what she is trying to sayā€¦.She doesnā€™t like studying, but she does like playing basketball like her Dad andā€¦.Tumhe mera point samaj mein aaya naa?ā€ she said coollyā€¦.

ā€Even Diya likes to paint like her Dadā€¦.She even likes baking like meā€¦.Par usse school itni pasand nahi haiā€¦.But I am okay with it!ā€ Priyuā€¦.

ā€Okay I got it!ā€ Aruā€¦.ā€Aaj tumhe aur Dharam ko aana hai dinner pe bhul mat Jana !ā€ Priyuā€¦.ā€Listen, I need toā€¦.ā€ Aru said as they couldnā€™t stop laughing ā€œLook who is saying thisā€¦.From when did you need his permission?....You just to say, and he has to follow !ā€ā€¦.ā€Hmmā€¦.Yaa!ā€ Aru swallowed the gulpā€¦.They continues talkingā€¦..

Evening

London

Ansh's Studio

Meera came there as Ansh had called her there for a surpriseā€¦.She sees him inside the recording room and smilesā€¦.He looks at her and starts singing his composition specially made for herā€¦.

maahi ve, o maahi ve
Maahi mainu chhadeyo na
Ke tere bin dil nahio lagna
Jithe ve tu chalna ae
Maahi main tere piche piche chalna

Tu jee sakdi nai, main jee sakda nai
Koyi doosri main shartan vi rakhta nai
Kya tere baajon mera

Sachiyan mohabbatan ve
Ho maahi kithe hor nahio milna
Hor nahio milna
Jithe ve tu chaleya haan
Piche piche chaleya

maahi ve, o maahi ve

Dil vich tere yaara mainu rehn de
Aakhon se yeh aakhon wali gall kehn de x (2)

She gets lost in his beautiful voiceā€¦.

Dhadkan dil di ae tainu pehchane
Tu mera hai main hoon teri
Rabb bhi yeh jaane
Tu reh sakdi nai, main reh sakda nai
Tere bin yaara aur kitte takkda nai
Kya tere baajon mera

Rang tera chadheya ve
Ke hun koyi rang nahio chadhna
Rang nahio chadheya
Jithe ve tu chaleya haan
Piche piche chaleya

Maahi mainu chhadeyo na
Ke tere bin dil nahio lagna
Jithe ve tu chalna ae
Maahi main tere piche piche chalna x (2)

After Sometime

Meera hugs Ansh as soon as he came out from the recording roomā€¦.He gets surprised ā€œI canā€™t believe my luckā€ā€¦.

ā€Shut up!....It was beautiful, I am impressedā€ sheā€¦.

ā€Bad moveā€¦.What if I get a wrong signal?...But thanks my loveā€ he teases herā€¦.ā€Zyada udne ki zarurat nahi haiā€ she frownsā€¦.He laughs ā€œOkay!....Next month, I will be in Indiaā€¦Will miss you terriblyā€ heā€¦.ā€You know I donā€™t like this type of farewellsā€¦.They are very painfulā€¦ā€ she closes her eyes as she gets reminded of her last day in Indiaā€¦.ā€Hey, I knowā€¦.No need to be too dramaticā€¦.My drama queenā€¦ā€ he again teases herā€¦.

She smiles slightly and punches on his shoulder lightlyā€¦.They looks at each other and laughsā€¦.

Late Evening

India

K M

DhaRu's room

Aru brings drunk Dharam there, without anyone seeing him in this state ā€œAgar Papa ke samne kuch bhi tamasha kiya na, toh dekh lenaā€¦.Now get ready fast, we donā€™t have timeā€¦.ā€ Saying this she stormed off from the roomā€¦.

He holds his head and tries to recall something, but in vainā€¦.

PRECAP ~

ā€œKash us waqt tumhe bacha pata...Aaj bhi dil mein yeh boj hai, ki kuch nahi kar saka tumhe bacha ne ke liye...ā€ Om cries as Gauri consoles him...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ™‚