Oops I Am In Love 2 (Unplanned Love) ( part 10,11 - page 94,100 ) 09/0 - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 8

I am still not able to understand the scene with Shaina...I am thinking she knows Maan loves Geet and she notices all his hurt...

How easily Maan cares for Geet's needs and how he understands her so easily by just her words and gestures...seeing her comfortable with Jai must have hurt him a lot yet he controlled...so much for being a best friend...

How Geet just smiles and melts at a single act of care from Maan is so lovely yet she is stupid enough to not understand that there is so much more to their relationship!!

It was really good that slowly Maan is giving back Geet her own rules...though he is indirectly taunting her I like that he is clearly making her reflect that it is all because of her plans and rules...

My heart went out for Maan when he expressed his thoughts on love...Poor Baby

I absolutely loved Jai...If not Meera, I hope Jai's words knock some sense in her head...

Finally, at least she did not deny that she is falling for Maan...Is that a sign???

Edited by sahibasharma - 4 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail

Part  9

The one thing I don't like is how this whole confusion in Geet's heart and mind is actually affecting their friendship...they are becoming more formal it seems, which is not good at all...guess that is what irks Maan too...

Problem with Geet is that she is looking just at Maan's actions and how he has changed or something but she fails to realize the reasons behind that change and how she herself has started to form boundaries in between them...once she reflects upon her own actions, she might realize that she is wrong too...

Oh, Poor Maan...how cutely he expressed his anger at the way she asked for lunch...he is also missing his best friend...my heart went out to him again...

loved their conversation...Maan could not keep his irritation and anger in check and it reflected in her words...

Not Meera, not Jai but hopefully Maan's words will make her realize what she is losing in her stubbornness...

sahibasharma thumbnail

Yaar, this silly rule book Geet...can we at least now expect Geet to realize her love...

or is she still going to be stupid??

Continue Soon

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Well, I am here now Sabina...and I wonder whether or not Geet has let go of her plan and realized the real feelings she has for Maan and he has for her...

Let's find out...

Hoodoo see the result 😂😂😂

sahibasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Hoodoo see the result 😂😂😂

The result is that she is still in confusion and is abiding by her stupid rules...

Poor Maan...

Keepdreaming thumbnail

The result is that she is still in confusion and is abiding by her stupid rules...

Poor Maan...

She is in pain too 😜😜😜 

sahibasharma thumbnail

She is in pain too 😜😜😜 

Of course, she is in pain yaar...feel bad for her too...but my ultimate love is my Maan...

and all this is happening because of her stupid rules so she is the one to be blamed...hehehehe

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Of course, she is in pain yaar...feel bad for her too...but my ultimate love is my Maan...

and all this is happening because of her stupid rules so she is the one to be blamed...hehehehe

Hmm woh toh hai 😄😄😄 

sahibasharma thumbnail

Hmm woh toh hai 😄😄😄 

😆 Tabhi all my anger and irritation on her...

Ab kuch karo and use akal do and she takes sensible steps now...😆

Keepdreaming thumbnail

😆 Tabhi all my anger and irritation on her...

Ab kuch karo and use akal do and she takes sensible steps now...😆

She will 😆😆😆