Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Oops I Am In Love 2 (Unplanned Love) ( part 10,11 - page 94,100 ) 09/0 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Flame_of_Forest

Part 1 & 2

For Geet, everything planned, the life and career goals, when to do what. it  just that the feelings and love are not. so Maan trying warily if he has any chance, but as always Geet has her own philosophy of love, she wants the thrill of new found feelings to experience and it can't be with a friend who she knows from their childhood..fair enough finally the heart wants what it wants, it is her choice and her decision.

I loved the way Maan takes the discussion or even her hidden refusal in a sportive spirit, it does not affect his friendship with Geet. he is really a mature guy

So Maan has become the barometer to test the future partner. she is looking for all the qualities of Maan in the guys she is dating and the comparison will fails as always because Maan is Maan..her realization will be interesting to read.

I love your thoughts on her thoughts lol ... can you blame her for wanting that thrill excitement nope .... in this im with geet 😂😂😂

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 3 & 4

another new date..again not going well, Maan understood her discomfort at once, without her explicitly talking about it. It is so nice to see how well he knows and understands her, the same may not be true with Geet,  she is in the learning phase in this subject.

hahaha..there comes the twist in the form of Shaina. Geet shocked, Maan had never given her a chance to imagine himself with another girl. Geet is neither used to it nor she has imagined it in her thoughts ever..he is either with her or none, the idea of another girl and him giving importance to someone else over her is making her uncomfortable..I will have to give to Maan, for keeping friendship and love as two separate things and giving importance to both.

All I can say kuch toh hai tujhse rabta  😁😁😁 romantic mood 😎😎😎

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 5 & 6

I liked Meera's advice to Geet, she is such a genuine friend, she knows more about what Geet is unknowingly longing for as her partner than Geet herself. Every time she tried to make her understand..she has rightly suggested Geet not to look for a too perfect partner or compare him with Maan..and about giving Maan some space, where he can spend some time with his future partner..I think she has chosen a perfect set of words to make Geet understand. Her words will surely churn Geet's brain, and as expected it did, she has started thinking about the whole situation with a new dimension and the idea of Maan together with Shaina is not going well with her.

hehehe..the confused, jealousy track for Geet is too good..Maan repeating her own philosophy in front of her, which she herself is not agreeing at the moment, but can't take back or express anything about it..woh mujhe GHSP ka flowers wala episode yaad aaya..Geet binned the flowers considering he does not like it.:)

Our own theory can sound bitter if others apply on us 😜😜😜 burn Geet burn ... 😄😄😄I'm enjoying 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 7 & 8

lovely parts, the whole emotions playing at the fashion show..both their minds and attention is on each other instead of their partners..Geet trying to get his attention, but missed to understand his emotions behind the saree gift.

loved the way Maan complemented her for the saree look, it is a mixture of hurt, disappointment and a defeat too, that she could never understood him, but he again did compose himself, and the way Geet realized the meaning behind his talk, his hurt emotions may be for the first time.

the realization is slowly coming Geet's way. even Jai could understand what is going on in her mind, hope Shaina knows it too that about Maan.

She never saw him that way yet he was always part of her life so it's not easy for her to understand this new emotion... 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Keepdreaming thumbnail

it's long time since I updated sorry  ... but Friday ko exam hai mere , so do wait till next ... 

Trust me I want to finish it asap , so that I can concentrate on old stories only 

Pming shortly ... 

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeh dono itna dumo kyun hai

why i feel maan is testing geet

asking and telling her and his feelings indirectly

bechare koh needh bhi nahi hai

thanks to geet

loh subah ka sapma like really

hope geet khim planning chit phad jaye na d she confess to maan

will b waiting

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice part. I know geet is behaving dumb but if maan has feelings for get then why isn't he sharing with her. But I guess maan's behaviour , his words are affecting geet. She is restless. Waiting for next dear 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am waiting for them to confess

He is making her restless through his words,she is really in trouble

She is having dreams about maan and Shaina,poor soul

Is he testing her

Waiting for next

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Geet bewaqaf hai toh maan usay bhi bara ghadha hai 

Why not he say anything to her rule book geet k hai maan ki toh nahi 

Well yes I agree with his point friend aur life partner k beach mein bhot different hai 

So oops I am in love for geet