Parts 53 & 54 

Such Awesome and Excellent chapters 

Thanks a lot dear😳

Posted: 4 years ago

PART 57 ~

Late Night 

K M 

Hall 

All are in the hall, after completing their karwachauth fast….They are enjoying each other’s company, when Kiara came up with a plan ”I was thinking let’s play around”….”Superb!...Let’s do it” Kalyani said supporting her….She came in the center, and made everyone’s attention towards her….She speaks holding a mike in her hand “Before I come to the point, I want to ask everyone are you guy’s enjoying the night?”….All screams ‘No' and she taking it as a cue starts again “So I got my answer….Toh phir abhi tak  kya kar rahe the?....Anyways, I will not take too much time….Ab kehte hai, khuda ne har kisi ke liye, kisi na kisi ko banaya hai….I strongly believe in it as….Um, let me guess you guy’s must be thinking, I am saying this seeing my parents Jodi….Then let me tell you, it’s a big NO….Hum sab ke liye koi toh love stories inspiration rahi hai, phir chahe wo Heer – Ranja, Laila – Majnu, ya Romeo – Juliet ho, par mere liye sirf ek hi love story inspiration rahi hai, aur woh hai mere Maami, Maama ki love story….Nahi koi hai, jo unke level tak aa sakta hai, nahi koi aayega….They are just just….Just perfect, made for each other type….They are 2 bodies in one soul….They understands each other so well, even my parents don’t understand each other this much…” Om laughs a bit, only to get death glare from Gauri “Ghar chalo batati hu”….

In a moment his smile vanished….DhaRu looks at each other, as she starts again “Arey, aise thodi naa unhe sabse romantic couple kaha jata tha, college mein….College se lekar aaj tak, unko bond sirf aur sirf strong huva hai….”

“Yes right Kiara….You have summed it all” Ranveer said looking at DhaRu….Something strike them, as they looks at each other, remembering their college day’s (especially their moments)….

She with her sharp eyes sees them “See this, lovebirds can’t keep their eyes off each other….So cute!....Kash mujhe bhi koi itna pyar karne wala mile….Maami is so lucky….So guy’s, inhe aise hi ek dusre ki aankho mein aankhe dalne de, ki kuch….?”…..All screamed 'No' and she took it as a cue, while playing a beautiful song….

Latak matak chali
Dil ko patak chali
Pakde kalali koi
Bah ko chatak chali

Now she with her cousins dragged Aru for the dance….Initially, she refuses but eventually agreed….

Zara idhar chali
Zara udhar chali
Gadar machaya tune

Now she moves towards 'him' and drags 'him' to dance with her….He reluctantly complies….

Jahan jidhar chali
Chhod-chhad naihar ki galiyan
Kaun hai woh? Jis piya ke ghar chali

They looks at each other, while dancing remembering their college day’s….

Mann tarse re..
Rang barse re..
Mann tarse re, tarse re, tarse re…
Rang barse re, barse re, barse re…

Diya came to PriVeer and pulled them for the dance….Roli and Ruhi came to RajOse and pulled them for the dance….Kiara, Veer and Krish came to RiKara and pulled them for the dance….Kalyani came to her mother and pulled her for the dance….Rumya came to RuMya and TejVi and pulled them for the dance….Meera came to Svetlana and Mr Sharma and pulled them for the dance….Now all are dancing and enjoying a lot….

Chain ke looteri hoon main
Nindiya ki chorni...

Laye de..
Lai de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajwadi Odhni 
Laye laye de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni..

London 

MALHOTRA’S VILLA 

Hall 

A beautiful song is playing, as all the couple’s are dancing to it’s beat, except MeAnsh….

Zara idhar chali
Zara udhar chali

Gadar machaya tune

Jahan jidhar chali

Chhod-chhad naihar ki galiyan

Kaun hai woh? Jis piya ke ghar chali

”Can we dance too, beautiful?” he said looking at her eyes….

”Um, no….It’s fine” she said….

”Um, what is this?” he drags her with him and dances with her….

Hoo.. bandhi ke payaliya pau mein.. pau mein..
Chhan chhanati jab main jau re..
Haan! tu hawa ka jhonka bolo re, bolo re… 
Aa savaari main karwaaun re…

She tries to go, but he doesn’t let her go….

Oo ho ho.. bandhi ke payaliya pau mein.. pau mein..
Chhan chhanati jab main jau re..

Haan! tu hawa ka 
jhonka bolo re, bolo re...
Aa savaari main karwaaun re...

After sometime, she is also enjoying dancing with him….

Jab nachu re..
Jag soche re..
Jab nachu re, nachu re, nachu re...
Jag soche re, soche re, soche re...

Aa gayi sheher mein kaise
Jungalon ki morni...

Mumbai 

K M 

Hall 

Dharam is feeling guilty, while dancing with Aru….But to make the matter's worse, he can’t do anything about it…!

Laye de..
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni 

Laye de, lai lai de

Mohe Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni.. (x2)

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

PART 58 ~

Midnight

O M

RuMya are making Rumya sleep, while Gauri after checking on her children’s, walks to her room….

RiKara’s room

Gauri enters their room and sees Om, on the bed sleeping…She walks to him “So gaye?”, But not getting any response she literally jerks him….Still no response, so jerks him even hard….Still no response, so she throws water on his face…He quickly gets up screaming “Gau, barish aa rahi hai, close the window quickly”….”LB, barish nahi hai….I threw water on you, to make you up” she sarcastically says….”Oh!...Why, but?” he scans her up….”Kabse puch rahi thi, ki tum so gaye….But you didn’t utter a word, so….” She said folding her hands on her chest….”Tum ne mujhe yeh puchne ke liye jagaya…How rude, I was sleeping so peacefully…” She ignores his words “Aur kya?....Mujhe horror film dekhni hai”….”Khudki sakal dekhlo…” he mumbles, going back to sleep….”Kya kaha tumne😠….See, I am not asking you…But telling you, so you don’t have any choice…” she makes him sit up….

She walks on the bed, but for him it’s on his legs “Aahh….Can’t you just come from your side😒”….

”So you want me to walk all the way up from that side….How mean😒” she….They both then watches the horror film, cuddling to each other, but more as to she not wanting to let him sleep….😝😂

London

MALHOTRA’S VILLA

Lawn

Meera and Ansh are alone there, sitting on a swing….Both want to start a conversation, but not getting the exact “how”….Then finally, he speaks up asking the question, which he dreads but need to get on “I have always wanted to ask you this but didn’t know if I should really ask….But then I want it to be clear from our both sides…Is….” Before he could put it in she interrupts him “Please, come to the point….I can’t understand this puzzles”….He sighs and goes ahead “I just want to know, if you really…..I mean really?....Even if it’s a no, tell me…” She looks away “We are in a relationship from last 4 yrs and still you want answer?....You don’t know me or you are just pretending like….?....Mujhe nahi samaj mein aata yeh sab”…..He feels guilty for hurting her “Hey, I didn’t mean to hurt you….Of course, I know you….Par tumhara chehra kuch aur bata raha hai….” 

She realizes “Nahi….If that was the case, I wouldn’t have made by mind 4 yrs back….It takes a lot of courage, especially after someone you know like from childhood breaks your self esteem….See, I am very thankful to you, for giving me this new life….Agar tum us din nahi aate toh….Sayad mein….” He keeps his finger on her mouth, as she looks at him “Never say that again….Problems toh sab ki zindagi mein aati hai….And you don’t need to pretend for anyone, you are very beautiful in your own way, ask me….That person must be blind, who didn’t see your beauty….Par yeh sab past hai, tumhe sirf future ke baare mein sochna chahiye”….She walks a few steps away and laughs a bit “Very funny….Kash tumhari tarah sabhi hote….But that’s not the case….Thank you for being the best friend for me” she smiles...

“Anyways, tumhare question ka jawab nahi mere paas tab tha, aur nahi aaj….Chalo ab raat bohot ho chuki hai, kal milte hai” she hugs him, before running away from there, battling her tears….”Jawab toh mein jankar hi rahunga….Whatever it takes” he says in his mind….

Meera's room

Meera sits on her bed and taking the pillow, cries her heart out “Kyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa?....Where was I wrong?”…..She has Dharam's (her once best friend) words in her mind “Mein tumse pyar karunga?....How on Earth do you even got it?....Dosti ke naam par yeh sab chal raha tha, tumhare dimag mein….You took advantage of my friendship…Now everything is over between us….Ab chali jao meri nazaro se….Just go😡!”…..She thinks “I know it was just an….But still I can feel it’s pain, as we had to do it….But to me, it impacted a lot….”

Mumbai, India

K M

DhaRu's room

Balcony

Dharam is sitting there alone, looking at the sky but his mind is flashing the scene from 5.5 yrs back, the same scene which he was so proud of, only if he knew it will have a break down moment for him, whenever he thinks of 'her'….”Wish I knew, what I was getting at….Then it would have been different….Kash us waqt thoda aur time miljata, toh use kabhi jaane nahi deta….But she knew the whole thing, the whole setup then why suddenly?....I understood after she went, never to be back….But then, I had made a promise which I needed to fulfill….I am missing her, but can’t do anything….I can’t even ask Gauri….Hamara sach samne aajayega aur mein yeh risk nahi le sakta….I cannot….” He thinks burying his head in his palms and cries….

PRECAP ~

Dharam “No I didn’t cheat….You cheated…” 

Meera “No Papa, I didn’t….You always do this…” 

Dharam “No, I don’t…” 

Meera “Yes Papa, you do…” 

Dharam “No…”

Meera “Wow, I am impressed….” 

Ansh “Thanks my love…”

She laughs….

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

Parts 55 % 56 

Beautiful and so Vibrant Chapters 

Ha ha rikara scene was so cute & funny loved it super did meera confessed her love to dharam 5 yrs back what set up dharam is talking about waiting for flashbacks eagerly update next soon

kiara has only one couple as role model n that's dharu.😊but why did om laugh?gauri saying come home....I will show you vanishing his smile was funny.dharu looking at each other was emotional.dance was nice.I liked ansh taking initiative to dance with meera.it was so sweet.after reading your ff I wish I could watch nazar.I feel very nice seeing priveer pics..our DiRa.missing them very badly.can you please give a long scene on priveer?why dharam is feeling guilty while dancing with aru?I liked how you put pics for dheeru MeeNsh dance scene

just to know from om whether he is sleeping gauri poured water on him.so crazy.om thought its rain n is asking her to close the window. so funny.when gauri said that she wants to see a horror movie om telling her to see her own face was funny.ansh asking meera if she is really ready to marry him if not she can say no n meera's reply was intense.meera thanking ansh for giving her a new life n ansh saying that dharam is blind not to see her beauty was emotional. I hope you will show ansh meera flash back.shocking that dharam blamed meera for loving him as they were best friends. poor meera.oh dharam wishes that he could stop meera from going away that day..he really misses her. .he can't even ask gauri about meera as he wants to hide his marital problems from her.really want to know the past.perfect pics

Nice part dear

Awesome & loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Awesome updates 

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Fabulous and so Mesmerizing Chapter