Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Great part. It is good that geet's thinking over maan is changing. She could see he is different from others. Now she is ready to fall in love again. She is ready to give herself a chance to love again. But again she is scared of rejection. It is really pitied to know the thinking of these college going boys. They think so low of girl but unknown to them they themselves are going down in every manner. Waiting for next dear

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update.geet get angry maan get late she listen college boy talk feel low she think what if maan also think about her same but after listing maan thought she forget her anger and fell for maan but now scared for rejection.

priyasree thumbnail

Parts 3 n 4

Amazing, lovely n wonderful updates

priyasree thumbnail

Geet is getting attracted to Maan but she is confused too

Maan taught the college students the reality of life

neasya thumbnail

Awesome updates dear..... 

Both maan and geet are going to give their alliance a chance and now geet is ready to say yes but what is maan's thought on this.....

Will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm....

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Both maan nhi geet agreed to meet to know each other better n to decide whether to get married or not. 

They both started from being strangers to friends. 

N geet liked him as a person.  She found all the qualities in him that she was looking for in her life partner. 

She thought that she wouldn't be able to love anyone though.  But maan changed it. 

The way he made those boys realize the value of respecting girls was truly remarkable. 

I loved it. 

That moment became her moment of love n she realized that she has fallen for this man. 

Now is his turn. 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow how is maan running his business being late all the time when he comes to meet geet. I too am wondering like geet

So again he defends other girls and she warms up to him and is ready to allow her heart to fall for him. But I totally get her fear

Mybone question though why is she not asking to meet him when she wants to why does it have to be him always setting up a time to meet to know each other   So they not have an equal relationship or not here 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice. Half her dilemma seems now cleared... atleast now she knows she wants him but now insecure if he wants her or not

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Wow how is maan running his business being late all the time when he comes to meet geet. I too am wondering like geet

So again he defends other girls and she warms up to him and is ready to allow her heart to fall for him. But I totally get her fear

Mybone question though why is she not asking to meet him when she wants to why does it have to be him always setting up a time to meet to know each other   So they not have an equal relationship or not here 

She not much interested to call him or meet but yes when he does ( as he eager )she can't even say no .... confused soul 😅😅😅

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thnx for reading dear