Oops I Am In Love 2 (Unplanned Love) ( part 10,11 - page 94,100 ) 09/0 - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Why you lost interest in this Awesome story 

It's my nature πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ after writing few parts I lost interest easily 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

I'm jealous πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

πŸ˜†

sahibasharma thumbnail

Part 6

Geet ka dimag ulta chlta hai...She herself is avoiding him for some stupid logic but again blaming the poor Maan...but he was so sweet to have taken out time to have lunch with her and then that text message was just plain cute and sweet...

Geet melting at his caring words was awww..Kab is pagal ladki ko kuch smjh ayega...

Geet has slowly started to get jealous of Shaina and a little attracted to Maan...that is nice...

I don't know why but things between Maan and Shaina seems plain professional by the way Shaina compliments them...I am guessing she knows about Maan feeling something for Geet...

sari duniya smjhti hai bas vahi nahi smjhti jisko smjhna hai...

LOL

sahibasharma thumbnail

Part 7

Geet feeling sad after seeing Maan's ignorance is what I am enjoying...I am a sadist...

this girl has irritated Maan a lot so she now kinda deserves some irritation herself...

I love this sweet Meera...she is the sensible one...who can push some sense in her dumb planned brain...hehehe

"he is not Maan" - this line depicted everything that she does not realize yet in her foolishness...

Oh Maan is sad and hurt that she for the first time wore the PINK saree given by him and that too for the date with someone else...

I am just glad that she understood that he is sad because of her and not Shaina...

waiting for the confrontation now...

sahibasharma thumbnail

Don't lose interest and give us a proper closure to this story...

PleaseπŸ€—

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Don't lose interest and give us a proper closure to this story...

PleaseπŸ€—

When I start new story automatically I don't like old ones 😣😣😣😣 I just need to write last part ... phew then I'm tension free πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 6

Geet ka dimag ulta chlta hai...She herself is avoiding him for some stupid logic but again blaming the poor Maan...but he was so sweet to have taken out time to have lunch with her and then that text message was just plain cute and sweet...

Geet melting at his caring words was awww..Kab is pagal ladki ko kuch smjh ayega...

Geet has slowly started to get jealous of Shaina and a little attracted to Maan...that is nice...

I don't know why but things between Maan and Shaina seems plain professional by the way Shaina compliments them...I am guessing she knows about Maan feeling something for Geet...

sari duniya smjhti hai bas vahi nahi smjhti jisko smjhna hai...

LOL

Uski dimaag ka  screw dhilla hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Hmm Shaina can be interested in Maan too who knows 😎😎😎 he is such gentleman  ... it wont be Shaina's fault 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 7

Geet feeling sad after seeing Maan's ignorance is what I am enjoying...I am a sadist...

this girl has irritated Maan a lot so she now kinda deserves some irritation herself...

I love this sweet Meera...she is the sensible one...who can push some sense in her dumb planned brain...hehehe

"he is not Maan" - this line depicted everything that she does not realize yet in her foolishness...

Oh Maan is sad and hurt that she for the first time wore the PINK saree given by him and that too for the date with someone else...

I am just glad that she understood that he is sad because of her and not Shaina...

waiting for the confrontation now...

Even I liked writing this part .. she getting what she should πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ab bhooktoh for your own rule 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Thnx for reading dear 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeenaDd

He is hurt

She understands the reason behind it

She chose the saree given by him for the date with some other

She was careless here