Oops I Am In Love 2 (Unplanned Love) ( part 10,11 - page 94,100 ) 09/0 - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome 

Geet still not realizing hr on feelings she planned hr date knowing Maan also coming there what she want to do to spy on Maan or give time to hr date she deliberately wearing the saree Maan gifted hr and when Maan praising hr she felt he was hurt and hr idea of wearing this is not good she can't see him hurt bz of hr and another hr flop date

neasya thumbnail

Beautiful update dear....

Geet finally trying to differ her feelings and hope she understands that she is in love with maan soon...

Will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm....

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Maan is hurt seeing geet in pink saree in her date..

Waiting for next update..

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: neasya

Beautiful update dear....

Geet finally trying to differ her feelings and hope she understands that she is in love with maan soon...

Will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm....

She will realise it soon 

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EK bath bol

if maan really dating shaina and he was sooo into her than how can he feel bad seeing geet earing his pink sari for jai

kya pakk rh ahai maan khi dimag mein

why i keep feeling annie and meer were inti something

tuhne muje link dheyna bhool gayi

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMA9167

EK bath bol

if maan really dating shaina and he was sooo into her than how can he feel bad seeing geet earing his pink sari for jai

kya pakk rh ahai maan khi dimag mein

why i keep feeling annie and meer were inti something

tuhne muje link dheyna bhool gayi

Maan is mystery then 😅😅😅 ... yup I forgot 

Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey dear amezing all parts till 7 read all together waiting for next part update soon n pm me too n pls dont lose interest in this one of the best i read it in today time 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi4

Hey dear amezing all parts till 7 read all together waiting for next part update soon n pm me too n pls dont lose interest in this one of the best i read it in today time 

Happy to hear you liking it... actually it's my fault that I lost interest . I typed 9 parts month back then didn't touch... so now not so sure how to write next . That's why lost interest.  But yes I will finish it for sure 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Nice update..

Maan is hurt seeing geet in pink saree in her date..

Waiting for next update..

Thnx for reading dear 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishamna

Nice part. Geet is jealous and she doesn't know how to cope up with this new found feelings. She is trying to know what maan is doing but finally, she is paying attention in her own date. Maan is hurt seeing geet in the same saree which he gifted her. Waiting for next dear 

Thnx for reading dear