#3 Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...S-2 ~ PART 76: PG-33 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jasminerahul

wonder what happened between dharu.but for others they feeding each other was cute.still aru takes care of his things.wallet scene proves it.priveer kiara diya scene was funny.loved soumya saying that her love for rudra is not that weak.priyu wants ranveer also to cast for her but he ignoring it was funny.who are those 2 people at the end?

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Yes Aru cares for him a lot😒

Originally posted by jasminerahul

gauri is alive.happy.then whose photo was om looking tearfully n saying that he wishes that he could save her that day?never thought that om's wife is gauri.conversation n om's monologue was funny.gauri taunting om for eating while she is fasting. ..feeding scene were damn funny.gohem meera scene was cute.who is she getting engaged to? 

Thanks a lot Jazzy once again😳Yes she is alive😊Why?You will soon get to know that😉

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome updates 

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved it😃Will update very soon😊

Originally posted by sharda_123

Superb awesome lovely nice update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳

Originally posted by gmgm

Amazing update..just awesome

Beautiful pics â¤ď¸

Thanks a lot dear😳Aww😳

Originally posted by badsh

Wow amazing post đŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot dear😳

PART 55 ~

Afternoon 

Kapoor Industries 

Dharam’s Cabin 

Peon came there and kept Dharam’s lunch on the table and left immediately....But, before he could eat his lunch, he gets a call from his secretary about a urgent meeting....He walks out from there...

K M 

Mini Theater 

All the children’s are gather up there, watching their all time fav movie – “KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI”....They are binging on their fav motichoor laddoo’s, made by Svetlana....”Mein soch rahi thi, ki real mein kisi ke saath aisa hota hai...?” Kalyani...

”Kisi ka toh pata nai, par haan Maami Maama ki love story ko koi bhi beat nahi kar sakta....It’s pure blissful” Kiara....

”Mere Mamma Papa bhi yehi kehte hai” Diya sees Aru and Priyanka coming in....They all requests them to sit with them and watch the movie....”Mamma, Maami, please hamare saath movie dekho naa” Meera said with puppy eyes and they couldn’t refuse her....

Now they all together watches the movie....Aru thinks of her college day’s and the time spent with Dharam....

Evening 

Hall 

The whole house is beautifully and vibrantly decorated and the children’s are helping out with the arrangements....Guests starts coming in....Gaura welcomes them....Mr Sharma and Ranveer came in together....”Nanu....Maama....” Meera came running towards them and hugged them....She takes them inside....Aru gets very happy seeing her Dad after a long time....Dharam too greets them....Oberoi's too came in....They greets each other and walks inside....Kiara takes Soumya with her to apply mehendi....Aru and Gauri talks as she shows her mehendi....Dharam, Omkara and Rudra are talking...Just then, Madhuri (Kalyani’s Mom) came in....She greets them, as they too greets her....

Mr Raj and Miss Rose came in with their daughter’s – Avika and Ruhi....

Seeing them Gauri gets super excited and walks towards them, but a stern look from Jhanvi, she stops herself😂....Avika and Ruhi joins Kiara and Kalyani....

Ranveer sees Priyanka applying mehendi in her hands and sits besides her ”Priyu, it’s very beautiful....Ab mera naam kaha hai isme?”....

”Dhundlo....” she challenges him....

He scans her both hands and finds his name in a heart shape....He pecks her forehead lightly....”Naughty Mamma, Papa😁” Diya teases them....

They gets embarrassed on getting caught....😜

“Rudy, see my mehendi....It’s us in here” Soumya gladly shows Rudy her mehendi....

”It’s beautiful Somu, just like us....Par tumhe yeh karne ki zarurat nahi thi....Simple one could have been better too”....

”But Rudy I wanted to show my love for you....We both in my hands” she blushed....

”For that my heart is enough....Your name is engraved in my heart, forever and ever....” Hearing this she blushes crimson pink....”Wow Papa, so cute” Rumya came from behind and pecked their cheeks....They too pecked her cheeks....

Aru shows her mehendi to Dharam, but he holds her arm and takes her to their room....

DhaRu's room 

“Kya huva tum mujhe yaha kyun laye ho?....Sab puchenge toh....?” she rants....

”Yeh sab kya chal raha hai?” he angrily looks at her....”What?”....”What?....Tumhe sirf dikhana tha, sach mein nahi karna tha” he chides her....”Aur mujhe karna tha....Tum maano yaa naa maano sach nahi badalne wala” she in equal gusto “Aur tumne khaaya, nahi naa....Toh phir?....Tum maano ya naa maano sach nahi badalne wala” saying this she turns to leave, when Gauri opened the door ”Oops I am sorry to disturb your romance....Sab niche intezaar kar rahe hai, chalo jaldi”....

They gets embarrassed and walks down with her.....

Hall 

DhaRu tries to be normal....On noticing no one looking at her, Gauri walks towards Mr Raj and Miss Rose....She greets them adding “Mein soch rahi thi, agar aap meri pumpkin ko launch karde toh....I will be very grateful to you both”....

”Pumpkim....?” Miss Rose....

”Oh, my daughter....” she....”Oh, your daughter....Abhi toh hamare paas kuch nahi hai, agar aayega toh dekhenge” Mr Raj....

”Yes!” Miss Rose supports her husband....Jhanvi sees them and shakes her head disapprovingly “Tameez naam ki toh koi chez hi nahi hai, is ladki mein”.....

”Let it be Jhanu” Tej tries to cool her....

London 

MALHOTRA’S VILLA 

Hall 

It's very grandly decorated for the occasion....Guests starts coming in....GoHem welcomes them....
Maya and Arjun came....They greets each other....

”Where is Meera?....Taiyar nahi hui hai abhi tak?” Maya on not finding her....”Taiyar hai, dekho aagai....” Gopi, as everyone turns around and sees Meera coming down....They are in awe of her....GoHem and Urmila gets emotional....

She greets Maya and Arjun....

”Kisi ki nazar naa lage, bohot pyari lag rahi ho” Maya “Ansh abhi tak nahi aaya....Pata nai kaha reh gaya....”

â€Woh dekho aagaya” Arjun....Everyone turns around and sees Ansh coming in style....

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

PART 56 ~

Late Evening 

London 

MALHOTRA’S VILLA 

Hall 

Everyone sees Ansh coming in style….He waves his hand in front of them….He looks towards Meera….She smiles coyly at him….”Koi itna late aata hai kya?” Maya reprimands him….

”Sorry di, I was recording my new song….Just for the lady” he said looking at Meera….

”Wow, so cool….Thoda apne jiju ko bhi sikha do” Maya naughtily looks at Arjun “Maya….!”…..”Hey beautiful, why are you not happy?” Meera gets startled by his voice “Um…Yes, I am very happy”…..”Chalo ab engagement shuru karte hai” GoHem as everyone agrees…..Maya gives the ring to him, while Gopi gives the ring to Meera….They looks at each other with the rings in their hands….

Slowly, they makes each other wear the ring, as everyone claps for them…..

They takes elder's blessings…..

Mumbai 

K M 

Hall 

Kiara, Kalyani, and Ruhi are chatting, enjoying their drinks and bites, except Avika….”Guys, think why Avika is not drinking and eating the bites with us” Ruhi plays around….

”Oh yes, we didn’t noticed earlier….Kya baat hai Avu, let us know too” Kiara takes the clue….”Avu, is in love….Right?....Thank me later” Kalyani….”Stop it guy’s….It’s nothing like that….Ru, I will not leave you…” Avika tries to clarify but in vain…”Then, what’s it like?” KiaNiHi together….”Ok, it’s like….Mom, says if we fast on karwachauth, we get a good husband….Bas itni si baat hai, aur kuch nahi….” Avika….

”Thank god you are not fasting for that dumbo nerd…” Kalyani sighs relief….

”More than you, I am happy….Socho, usko jiju bolna padta” Ruhi laughs….”Yeh sahi kaha Ru…” Kiara too agrees….

”Guy’s he was impotent…And he was just acting to be not….Aaj bhi us din ke baare mein sochti hu, toh hasi aati hai” Avika, as everyone laughs….They enjoys….

Svetlana sees Om alone and walks towards him ”Hi Om….All good?”….

”Hi, yes all good….” He replies….”Aah, take this” she offers him a drink….”No, thank you….I am fasting for my Gauri….” He said….

”That’s very sweet” she….Gauri, from a distance sees them and burns in jealousy….”Gau, sirf baat kar rahe hai, yeh dono” Soumya and Aru takes her (forcefully) from there….

Night

London 

MALHOTRA’S VILLA 

Terrace 

All are waiting with their karwachauth thali, for moon to arrive….

Finally, Gopi and Maya spots the moon and alerts everyone….They with other’s looks at the moon, with sieve and prays for their life partner’s long life….

Meera observes them and then does the same, as it’s her first time….They then looks at their life partner’s faces through the sieve….Meera too follows them and looks at Ansh's face through the sieve….Few more rituals follow and then their better half’s makes them drink water and feed food, thus breaking their fast….Ansh too makes Meera drink water and feed food “Won’t you now make my fast complete?”….Meera gets touched and she too makes him have water and feeds food, making his fast break….Gopi and Maya too makes their better half’s fast complete by making them drink water and feeding them….Now all walks down to have dinner….

Late Night

Mumbai 

K M 

Terrace 

“Yeh chaand abhi tak kyu nahi aaya?” Miss Rose….

”Exactly!....We are feeling so hungry now!” Soumya supports her….

”If it doesn’t come now, I will get faint” Gauri said, as everyone ignores her….

”Finally, it came” Aru makes everyone see the moon….They gets excited....All the wife's looks at the moon, with sieve and prays for their life partner’s long life….

They then looks at their life partner’s faces through the sieve….

Few more rituals follow and then their better half’s makes them drink water and feed food, thus breaking their fast….

Now the wife's too makes their better half’s fast complete by making them drink water and feeding them....

Now all walks down to have dinner….Soumya stops PriVeer "Priyu, Ranveer ne bhi tumhare liye fast rakha hai"....

She can't believe it....

He hugs her, as tears welled up in her eyes....

She breaks his fast....

PRECAP ~ 

DhaRu dances remembering their college day’s….Dharam feels guilty….

“Soh gaye the?” Gauri asked a visibly shaken Om….“Tumne yeh puchne ke liye, mujhe jagaya?” he mumbled….

MeeAnsh talks about their future….

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

Nice part dear

Loved it 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

wow they are watching kkhh movie.are they all praising dharu love?surprised to see raj rose married n avika ruhi as their daughters. never expected this.is gauri talking about launching kiara to rose raj? was kiara talking to gauri in the last epi? priveer mehendi scene was romantic. diya coming there was funny.rumya dialogues were excellent. romantic.sad to see dharu like this.can't understand why they are like this. wow meera...