Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

He Is Not a Robot ( Thread 2 ) ( part 14 - page 37 ) 21/07

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Ho see who is here 😜😜😜 after ages ... I was determind not to update it but now a days all I can thinking about writing and writing . As i updated all ( new + old stories  ) only this left so thinking to update it 😁😁 ... lets start with new thread ....

My Index

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Index 

THREAD 1

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

My Story Index

My Wattpad Story

Keepdreaming thumbnail

PROLOUGE 

" Hi um I think we don't know each other , I'm Maan..no its silly you know my name right ..of course you know your husband's name .." 

he silent for sometime then speak again " don't think I'm bad ok it's my first night and all groom become nervous on this matter , don't think I'm lying about this you must read in novel and saw in serials that only girls nervous on their wedding night but it's lie ..groom are equally nervous and scared too.. Between I'm really nice guy and I will..."    

" I want some time " finally his bride speak up looking at him strangely " I know you have many expectation from your wife but I can't be your wife by all means ..I love I mean i loved someone else ..But I promise you I will give hundred percent on this relation just give me some time to adjust please " Geet said in one go without looking at him ..

Feeling silent for sometime she looked at her new husband , she tried to read his face , Any anger or sadness but got nothing his face is total blank ..he nodded and went to sleep on left side of his king size bed not before uttering good night to her...next morning she was nervous to face him ..last night her new husband's reaction shocked her to the core ..as soon as he came out of washroom Geet went to him ..

" dekhiye ap mujhe galat maat Samjiye ..it's not that I don't respect this relation ..mujhe bas thora sa waqt chahiye ..mein " 

" Good morning ..its bad manner you should greet first ..you did it last night too , you didn't say good night ..." 

Geet gaped at him shocked here she talking about such important matter but her husband giving her lecture on manners 

" anyways now come to the point yes I was sad last night , but I'm glad that you willing to give your best or else you and my family would face so much humiliation ..plus a lot of money which I spend on this wedding would have wasted ..about giving you time I have no problem.. take your time , although you are very beautiful and attractive , it would be hard for me to control but i can assure you I won't force you to have sex with me .." finally he stop looking at her shocking face and mistook her reaction ..

" you don't know sex . OK here let me explain sex is ..." 

" I know about it " Geet finally able to speak up after composing herself ..her newly husband really making her crazy that too at second day of her marriage 

" oh that's great ..there I thought you may be like those naive heroine of novel who doesn't know anything about sex ..but I'm glad you aware of it , its little embarrassing to talk about sex with own wife "   ' Are you really embarrass ? ' Geet so want to ask him as his face expression giving nothing but her thought broke as her husband keep talking in this matter. 

" how those novel hero do this ..those writers are really creative, I should thanks them on their Facebook page ...anyways what I was saying..." 

Just this moment he got a call and went from there not before telling her he will talk about it later . .Geet looked at his retreating back ..shocked would be small word which she feeling now ...

" Dad sach main mere liye isse chuna ..how could he marry me off to this emotionless Robot " 

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

congrats for new thread, nice  teaser 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Ho see who is here 😜😜😜 after ages ... I was determind not to update it but now a days all I can thinking about writing and writing . As i updated all ( new + old stories  ) only this left so thinking to update it 😁😁 ... lets start with new thread ....

My Index

We readers are really happy for that...

😘❀😘

NeenaDd thumbnail

Interesting teaser

Eagerly waiting

Now what is they upto

πŸ’“πŸ’“

NeenaDd thumbnail

Congratzzz on new threadπŸ’ž

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeenaDd

We readers are really happy for that...

😘❀😘

I was bored  that's why thought to post this 

NeenaDd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

I was bored  that's why thought to post this 

No problem,any way u r posting naa

Why r u feeling bore

We should introduce some games thread in this forumn,then many will participate

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeenaDd

No problem,any way u r posting naa

Why r u feeling bore

We should introduce some games thread in this forumn,then many will participate

Nehi yaar people don't interested in game thread here ... May be few ... actually off airshow forum pe game thread don't work