Posted: 5 years ago
Aww😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 37 ~ MISS ROSE'S ADVISE TO PREETI

St Xavier's College 

Auditorium 

Mr Raj and Miss Rose are feeling awkward after what happened last night..."Aap bohot acchi lag rahi hai aaj" Mr Raj breaking the trance...

"Vo toh mein roz lagti hu...But thanks haan" Miss Rose smilingly...

Just then, she gets a call and she excuses herself...

At a Corner 

Miss Rose attends the call... 

Person "I called to talk something important...You have to..." 
Miss Rose "Kya?...Mein karu yeh sab?...No way!" 
Person "Tum kyu karogi, mein karti hu naa" 
Miss Rose "Ok I will do"

Auditorium 

Miss Rose comes there little upset...Mr Raj notices that and asks about it..."No nothing...It's personal" Miss Rose walks from there..."Kya hosakta hai?" Mr Raj thinks... 

Garden 

Miss Rose is walking there thinking "Kya musibat hai...Yeh bhi mujhe hi karna padega"...She sees Preeti alone seated on a bench, looking upset...She walks to her and seats besides her...Preeti gets surprised to see her "Ma'am aap?"..."Tum upset kyu ho?" she asks her..."Nahi ma'am, kuch bhi toh nahi..." Preeti reasons...

"Accha...Toh yeh batou kissise pyar karti ho?" she excitedly..."Umm...Um...Nahi...Um..." Preeti stammers..."Tumhari ankhae yehi bata rahi hai...Chupa kyu rahi ho phir"she...

"Ma'am wo..." Preeti hesitating..."Tum bata sakti ho mujhe...I am like your friend...Mein sayad tumhari madat karsakti hu" she making her speak..."Ok ma'am...I love him but he doesn't love me...Ek tarfa pyar hai hamara...He will never love me..." Preeti telling about Pandit to her..."So what?...Agar tum usse pyar karti ho, vo bhi saccha wala...Toh tum dono ko koi alag nahi karsakta...You guy's are made for each other..." she making her blush..."Sacchi ma'am?" Preeti...

"Haan...Tumhe pata hai jab hum kissise pyar karte hai, toh unka sabkuch hamein pasand aata hai...That's a very different feeling...Your eyes are saying all this...Unki pasand hamari pasand ban jati hai..." she explaining her...

"You are so right ma'am..." Preeti..."Tumhe aur much puchna hai?" she..."No ma'am...Nothing" Preeti thinks "Ab mujhe basketball ko pasand karna padega"...She smiles to herself...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 38 ~ SUNAINA ENCOURAGES PREETI

Galaxy Apartment 

Naina's House 

"Dhyan kaha hai tumhara...Kiske khayalo mein ho?" Sunaina on seeing Preeti lost in her thoughts..."Um...Vo...Rose ma'am ki baato mein...Today she won my heart by her words..." She reflecting her thoughts..."Matlab?" Sunaina..."Unhone kaha..." She tells her everything..."Wow!...I am so happy for u...Ek vo teri madat kar rahe hai, aur tu unhe kitna tang karti hai..." Sunaina congratulating and telling her discomfort..."Wo toh hai...But I can't change myself baby..." She...

"I am sure after jiju comes back ur love story will definitely start as..." Sunaina gets stopped mid-way..."Par uske liye mujhe basketball ko pasand karna padega"...

"Toh kya huva?...U can do it baby...I am with u...Aur kuch kaha Rose ma'am ne?" Sunaina curious...

"Haan...Bohot kuch..." She tells making Sunaina blushed at the thought...She finally sleeps, while Sunaina walks towards the window and stares at the moon...She sees Sameer's face in it and blushes..."Is it?...Or is it something else...Why my heart is beating so fast...Mere saath ye kya ho raha hai?...Oh God this feeling...Ab mein kya karu?...Oh yes I should..." thinking this she goes to get a rose...

Now she plucks it's petals one by one thinking "He loves me"..."He loves me not..." At last on getting "He loves me not" she gets dejected but quickly gets to see a torn petal...

She plucks it thinking "He loves me"...She gets super happy and puts her hand on her heart, which is still beating very fast...

PRECAP ~

Ranveer "Did u like it?" 
Deepika "Like it?...I loved it!...It's beautiful Ranvu..."

Sunaina "Let's celebrate...What say?" 
Naina "Yes, but where?" 
Preeti "Woohoo..." 
Sunaina "At my place..."

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Awesome updt
Loved it
So Rose give advise to Preeti..lets see how she will learn to play basketball now
Hey show some Saina scenes too..missing them now
Cont soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raj admiring rose's beauty n her reaction...sweet.ph call is confusing n mysterious.surprising that preeti shared her feelings for pandit with rose n rose said that they r made  each other.rose describing how one feels in love was lovely.now peeti will like basket ball 4 pandit.funny.liked preeti saying that rose won her heart by her words.sunaina is madly in love with Sameer.oh.perfect pics

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Beautiful part dear
Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM 😊
Moumina thumbnail
Lovely update...
Loved it...
Thanks for pm
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update.
Thanks a lot for pm.
Continue soon.
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Awesome updates 👏
Loved them
Mr. Raj and Miss Rose are openly flirting 😆
But who was on the phone with Miss Rose? And what did she want Rose to do?
Preeti confides in her about her one sided love for Pandit
Oh so now Preeti is going to try and like basketball for him 😳
Aww...Sunaina is using the old trick to know if Sameer loves her or not...how cute
Precap seems fun.
Thanks a lot for the PM
Please update the next part soon
TearDrop50 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 👏
tnx fr pm 😳