Superb update
Loved it
Continue soon
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome updt
Totally loved it so much
Ishu become so matured. Love ishra romantic moments. Bhallas take good care of dadi and ishra spend time with  each other only in nights.
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Pz updt soon
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply dear

Lovely update dear 

Dadi was more traditional oriented type

Ishu is amazingly matured handle dadi well 

Poor Ishra unable to spend more time together 

Loved their romance 

Update soon dear please
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Ishu badi ho gae hai. 
So cute.
Hehe loved beeji.
Ishu pregnant hai kya?
Update soon di.
Tq for pm.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update. 
Ishita became matured and behaving responsible .
Dadi though taunted isgira but is nice 
Let's see what role does she play in ishra life. 
Updt next soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update di
dadi seems nice though she is a bit particular about things
Seems she will soon demand ishra baby
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello friends

Enjoy reading it

rang Diya Tere ishq ne

Part 17

Raman return from office and smiles seeing his family sitting together and having tea. He greets them and says: mere Bina hi chai pee ja rahi hai.

Ishita gets up and says: AP fresh ho Jain I will make tea for you.

Raman smiles at Ishita and moves to his room to get fresh while Ishita makes her way towards kitchen.

Dadi : wesy toshi you are very lucky to have Ishita as your daughter in law

Toshi jee smiles and says: sahi kaha beeji Ishita bohat achi hai bikul Meri beti hai bahu nahe.

Dadi: acha hai tumhara Ghar to achy say settle hai.

Soon Raman and Ishita shows up and start having chit chat with Dadi.

Dadi: Raman puttar..

Raman looks at dadi and says: jee Dadi

Dadi: tu Kal ki ticket karwa day Muje wapis Jana hai

Raman: kiyon Dadi wapis kiyon Jana hai

Dadi: wo Mera Ghar hai puttar

Raman: ye bhi to apka Ghar hai mein apko kahin Jane nhe Donga. Yahan Kiya problem hai Dadi

Dadi: problem koi nhe hai puttar bus Mera Dil laga rehta hai wahan yahan tum aur Ishita kaam mein busy hote ho phr Teri maa Kay saath Meri Thori lagti hai 

Toshi jee: beeji.

Raman chuckles and says: Dadi please na

Dadi: nhe puttar zid na kar

Raman: to Kiya karon Dadi. Batain Muje aisa Kiya karaon ky AP yahan rukain

Dadi smiles and says: haan aik Rasta hai

Raman: Kiya Dadi 

Dadi: Muje Mera par pota de do jise mein kheloon

Raman who was drinking tea got choked and start coughing. Dadi: puttar tu theek hai.

Ishita looks at dadi and then at Raman she gets up and says: wo Muje kuch kaam hai saying this she leaves while Dadi sheepishly smiles and says; lagta hai Sharma gayi Teri voti Raman.

Raman: Dadi aisa nhe ho sakta 

Dadi: Kiya nhe hosakta

Raman: abhi humane koi planning nhe ki na hi near future mein koi irada hai. Please Dadi. Excuse me

He too gets up and leaves while toshi jee tries to say something but Dadi shows her palm and leaves for her room 

Raman enters their room and finds Ishita studying her notes. Raman sits beside her and takes her hand in his making Ishita look at Raman 

Raman: Ishita you don't take Dadi words to heart our first priority is your education.

Ishita nods

Raman: you okay na

Ishita: mein theek Hoon raman she smiles and presses his hand in assurance.

Raman: Ishita..

Ishita: you don't have to give me explanation Raman. We have decided not to plan any baby but Dadi doesn't know and I don't think she will understand it. Let it be

Raman: meine bol Diya hai Dadi ko not to think about it

Ishita nods and says: I was feeling awkward isiley room mein agayi

Raman: I know..

He hugs her and says: tum parho aur koi tension lene ki zaroorat nhe hai I have some work.

Ishita nods and resume her study while Raman too engrossed in his work

Next day

It was another usual day at bhalla house everyone busy in their life except Dadi who was feeling insulted and in anger. Toshi jee notice it and knows that there is no use to talk to her because she is too stubborn

Ishita comes back from University and goes to greet Dadi in her room toshi jee stops her but she doesn't listen.

Dadi was chanting mantra when Ishita enters the room Dadi looks at her and makes faces. Ishita greet her and sits besude her. Dadi signs her to leave 

Ishita smiles and lovingly says:. Meri pyari Dadi

Dadi looks at Ishita and says: maska lagane ki zaroorat nhe hai Meri importance hi Kiya hai.

Ishita: Dadi AP bohat important ho

Dadi: dekha meine. Jald chali jaongi mein.

Ishita: Dadi please

Dadi: tu Bata Kiya galat Kiya mein Raman me kabhi Muje jawab nhe Diya aise.

Ishita: AP galat nhe ho per.

Dadi: Muje samjha puttar 

Ishita: mein abhi apni studies mein busy Hoon apne dekha na phr kaise aik Bache ki responsibility lay sakti Hoon. I am just 20 early pregnancy dangerous hoti hai 

Dadi glares at her and says: ye to koi baat na Hui jab mein Paisa Hui this Meri Amma 19 saal ki thi 16 saal mein unki shadi hogayi thi

Ishita: want badal Gaya hai

Dadi: Meri Amma kheet mein kaam karti thi tujhe pata hai kitna muskhil hota hai kheet mein kaam karna aur usky saath Ghar ka kaam aur 6 bachoon ki zimedaari

Ishita looks down

Dadi: tu bura na maan per sochna Raman ki Umar abhi 31 hai jaise tum log chal rahy ho kamse Kam dus saal Tak to bacha paida nhe karogay aj parhai hai phr jab hogi. Jab Raman 40 ja hoga phr bacha paida karogay

Ishita fidgets with her duppatta and feels awkward listening to Dadi words

Dadi: waqt aik sa nhe hota tumhare dada jee 45 saal ki Umar mein duniua choor Gaye agar.

Ishita: Dadi please..

Dadi: Kiya please please.. such hi to hai. Tujhe ye pata hai Kam Umar mein maa bana mushkil hota hai ye nhe pata agar Umar nikal Jaye to bacha hi nhe hota.

Ishita eyes gets welled up with tears she was hurt with Dadi words she gets up and leave for her room wiping her tears.

Dadi shrugs her shoulder and says: ajkal ki bahuain do chase baatain Kahan nhe maan maan ansoon behne lagte Hain 

Other side Ishita was crying remembering Dadi mean words. Her phone rings she looks at caller ID which was flashing her mother name she wipes her tears and takes the call.

Mrs iyer: hello ishu Kanna how are you

Ishita: mein theek Hoon Amma AP sunao AP kaise ho appa kaise Hain

Mrs iyer: ishu Tere appa theek Hain tujhe humari yaad nhe aati. Kitna time hogaya tu yahan I nhe.

Ishita; nhe Amma bohat miss karti Hoon AP dono ko.

Mrs iyer: ishu Kal humane Pooja rakhi hai tum Sab Ana zaroor

Ishita: zaroor Amma. Infact I will talk to maa and Raman I will come today and help you with arrangements

Mrs iyer: I will be waiting for you Kanna. 

Ishita: bye Amma apna khayal rakhna.

Mrs iyer: bye.

Ishita cuts the call and thinks: Amma Kay Ghar chali jaati Hoon. She dails Raman number and tells him about Pooja at iyer house and that she want to stay tonight at there. 

Raman: tum theek Hona

Ishita: haan bilkul.

Raman: Muje koi issue nhe hai tum maa say pooch lo.

Ishita: thank you Raman 

Raman: iss mein thanks ki Kiya baat hai. Aik baat kahoon

Ishita: haan

Raman: I will miss you jaan.

Ishita blushes and says: mein bhi apko bohat miss karongi sirf aik raat ki baat hai phr to mein apky pass hi hongi

Raman humms in response and says: I love you apna khayal rakhna

Ishita: love you too.

Ishita ends call and goes to ask toshi jee who happily gives permission. Ishita leaves for her parents home happily.

Iyer house

Ishita was helping her mother with arrangements after getting satisfied with work both start resting with a cup of coffee. Being mother of Ishita Mrs iyer notice that something is not right 

Mrs iyer: ishu you are alright na koi problem hai you can share with me

Ishita looks at her mother and says: koi problem nhe hai Amma

Mrs iyer: ishu Kanna I know something is bothering you. May be I will help you

Ishita: Amma you know na Raman Dadi is living with us

Mrs iyer nods

Ishita: she is insisting us to have a baby

Mrs iyer looks angrily and says: unhain Kiya Lena Dena. Don't tell me bhallas are also agreeing with them

Ishita shook her head and says: no Amma Raman and family is with me 

Mrs iyer: phr Kiya issue hai it's good they are with you and infact we have agreed with this proposal with the condition that you will complete your study.

Ishita: haan Amma. Lekin Dadi.. 

Mrs iyer: har baat selfless Hona acha nhe kabhi selfish bhi Hona chahiye. Wo Kiya chahti hai it's doesn't matter aj tumhare Ghar Hain Kal chali jaongi your happiness matter only. Samjhi

Ishita nods.

Mrs iyer: wesy bhi abhi tumhari shadi ko do saal hone waly hai itni Kiya jaldi hai bachy ki.

Ishita looks at Mrs iyer 

Mrs iyer: wesy.. tum log precaution lay rehy ho na

Ishita: wo Raman janty Hain. She looks down feeling embarrassed to talk about all this

Mrs iyer: ishu you don't worry tommorow we will visit gyenc she will give you necessary measures phr koi issue nhe hoga

Ishita: nhe Amma iski zaroorat nhe hai

Mrs iyer: hai Kanna agar tumne conceive kar liya to problem hojayegi.

Ishita looks at her mother and doesn't like it that her mother is referring it problem that if she conceive the baby 

Ishita: chooro na Amma. Kal Muje subah mein University Jana hai you know na final year chal Raha hai. Phr shaam mein Pooja hai leave it 

Mrs iyer: visit important hai

Ishita: acha Amma phr Kisi din visit kar lain gay okay.

Mrs iyer nods.

Rest of the day pass, next day as usual Ishita goes to her University and return home after attending classes. It was evening time, bhallas too shows up with Dadi and all perform Pooja with full dedication. Dadi doesn't create any scene there. After having dinner, Ishita bids her parents bye and left with bhallas 

Bhalla house

Bhallas enters the house tired. All were sitting in lounge. Dadi looks at Raman and asks: puttar Kiya Socha hai phr tune.

Mr bhalla: beeji please AP choor do iss baat ko.

Raman: Mera wahi faisla hai Jo phele tha

Dadi makes face and says: puttar tune aj mera maan toor Diya. Tu Mera raja beta tha kabhi Meri koi baat nhe taali. 

Raman: Dadi.

Dadi: nhe.. bus mein Kal wapis ja rahi Hoon

Mrs bhalla: beeji AP

Dadi: bahu tu chup hi rah Khushi horrahi hogi na tujhe.

Mrs bhalla: beeji aisa nhe hai

Ishita: aise naraz ho Kay mat Jaye Dadi hum Sab apse bohat pyaar karty Hain

Dadi: Sab Teri wajah say ho Raha hai Teri hi zid hogi bacha nhe chahiye. Tu Dadi potay ky beech mein agayi.

Ishita: Dadi

Dadi: kitna samjhaya tujhe us din per nhe samajhna hi nhe hai. Dekhna aik din pata chalay ga mein theek thi aur tum Sab galat.

Ishita eyes got filled. Raman looks at dadi and says: Dadi aj itna gussa hoagye ky apne Raman puttar ko hi badua day rahy ho

Dadi : na puttar Asia nhe hai aj bhi mein tujhse mohabbat karti Hoon aur Tere liye hamesha khushiyaan hi mangoon gi bhagwaan say. Per yahan nhe reh sakti ab.

Mr bhalla: jaisi apki marzi beeji.

Raman: papa ..

Mr bhalla shows him palm and says: rehne do iss baat ko ab

Dadi gets up and leaves. While others too goes to their room after wishing each other good night 

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response
Edited by ishrasoul - 5 years ago
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update continue soon