and I enjoyed the basketball match 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u enjoyed it😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely updates. 

Lover deepika and ranveer scene .
So Ranveer put her pictures for exhibition. 
Update next soon .
Thanks for PM 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved DeepVeer's scene😃Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Nice update
enjoy reading it...

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u enjoyed reading it😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Glad u loved it dear😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 30 ~ EXCITED PREETI

Morning

Kapoor Mansion

Pammi's room

Pammi opens her cupboard and sees Pandit's pictures everywhere...She takes his photo frame in her hand and looks at him..."O my Pandit, saw how much I love u...My whole cupboard is full of ur pictures...There is not room for my clothes now...This is my love for u and no one can take that place in my heart...The same goes for u too, no one can take u away from me...U are mine and I am urs and only urs...I can't stay away from u for a second, but I won't come between ur profession...I know it's tough but I will manage myself anyhow...It's just for one week only and after that it will be only u and me...Will miss u" she caresses his face and kisses on his forehead...

St Xavier's College

Corridor

PriNa are walking in the corridor, when they stops outside principal's office...They sees some students peeping through the door and gets curious...They hears some sound from the office..."What it must be?...U must be knowing!" Preeti tries to peep through the door..."No, Papa didn't told me anything...Whatever it must be we will get to know it in sometime" Sunaina drags her from there...

Inside

Mr Sharma is in heavy discussion with two persons...Camera zooms towards them, and they are Miss Rose and Mr Raj..."See there are some rules and regulations...We can't allow anyone just like that...Now plz don't waste my time and urs time" Mr Sharma tries to wade them away..."U are misunderstanding us Sir...We just want to..." Miss Rose tries to explain him once again..."Think about the college..." Mr Sharma cuts him off "See I am telling Once again...If u guy's had come earlier with this, we could have thought about the proposal, but now it's not possible...I can't take decision alone...In such a short notice it can't be done...So plz"...Miss Rose and Mr Raj looks at each other in despair...

Afternoon

Auditorium

All the students are gathered there, as Mr Sharma called them there..."Why principal called us here?" Preeti looks at Sunaina...

"How do I know?" She finds Preeti still looking at her..."Arrggh...I seriously don't know!"...Just then Mr Sharma came with two persons...Students whisper's among themselves..."Students meet Mr Raj, ur new drama director and Miss Rose, ur new drama teacher" Mr Sharma introduces them...All greets them..."If anyone interested, then plz do get yourself registered either with me or Mr Raj" Miss Rose...

"You guy's have only 2 day's to get registered...After that we won't take any consideration" Mr Raj...

All the students gets excited, but Preeti is super excited..."U know babes I was always looking for this chance, and finally I am getting it...Chal register kar vaate hai" Preeti...

"Yaa!...Let's ask Sameer and Nain too...If they want to" Sunaina...

"Ok!" PriNa goes from there...

Evening

Corridor

Miss Rose is walking in the corridor, when she spots Pammi there..."Hi Pam!" Miss Rose greets her..."Hi Rosy!" Pammi greets her back..."Missed u so much" Miss Rose hugs her..."Missed u too, Rosy...Tum to jaise gayab hi hogai" Pammi taunts her...

"Same goes to u too" Miss Rose in equal gusto..."O" as they laughs..."Kitni sari baate karni hai tumhare saath" Miss Rose..."Mujhe bhi, but as u see I have an important work, so will have to leave for now" Pammi reasons..."Yes!...Abhi toh hum rooz milenge" Miss Rose...

"Haan!" Pammi goes from there...

She walks some distance and spots Mr Raj coming in her direction..."Hello Raj!" she goes to him..."Hello!...I am surprised u remember me" Mr Raj...

"Oh common...How can I not remember...U are my best friend's best friend" Pammi shifts place with him...

"Oh!...I see" Mr Raj..."So many things has to be said to u" Pammi from the corner of her eye watches Pandit in the court..."Yes!...Yes!" Mr Raj...They continues talking...

Miss Rose watches them intently from a distance, thinking "Now she is not getting late"

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 31 ~ MYSTERIOUS CALL

Canteen

PreeNain and Sunaina are talking..."Basketball comp in Delhi...Cool" Sunaina excitedly..."We are so excited for it" Naina...

"So we will be here and u two there" Preeti thinks "Won't be able to see GW now"..."But u guy's have something interesting lined up too...Someone's dream coming true!" Sameer joins them...

"Yaa!" Preeti hugs him...

"U two enjoy here and we will enjoy there" Naina..."Yes!" Sameer..."Won't be able to see Sameer now, but I am happy for him and Naina too" Sunaina thinks...

Sameer and Sunaina looks at each other...

BG "Kash waqt vahi ruk jata...Par ye ek week bohot hi interesting hone wala tha hum sabke liye...Ab kya vo toh aapko dekhna hoga..."

They enjoys last few hours with each other...

Corridor

Miss Rose is walking in the corridor, when she gets a call...She looks here and there and then picks the call hiding behind a wall...

Mr Raj too is in corridor hiding behind a wall and talking to someone on call...

Person "Any news?"

Miss Rose "Sorry, but I am finding it cool...There is nothing to worry according to me"

Mr Raj "I didn't found anything suspicious"

Person "Whatever it is, we can't take any chance...Try to be always around..."

Miss Rose "Ok!"

Mr Raj "I will try my best"

Miss Rose and Mr Raj comes out from there hiding and gets shocked seeing each other..."Um...Did u said something?" Miss Rose looking at him..."Did u heard anything?" Mr Raj questions her..."No!" Miss Rose clarifies..."Ok then!" Mr Raj turns to go from there..."Ok!" Miss Rose too turns to go from there..."Why do I feel I heard his voice?" Miss Rose thinks..."Why do I feel I have heard her voice?" Mr Raj thinks...

PRECAP ~ AUDITION

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous update dear
Thanks for pm
Moumina thumbnail
Superb update...
Loved it...