Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Part=17
Ishita drink the soft drink ashok smiled seeing his plan getting successful ishita start feeling dizzy she was loosing her senses slowly because the effect of alcohol ashok deliberately made raman busy with clients and he himself went to ishita before raman can notice her

A: miss ishita are you ok? 

Ishita looked at him 

I: aap phir aa gaye maine bola naa i don't want to work in your company and where is raman sir? Aapke saath the naa

A: relax ishita meri baat suno

I: i am not interested ok mujhe raman ko dhoodhna hai kaha gaye? 

Ashok smiled as she was now fully under the effect of alcohol 

I: mujhe unko dhoodhna hoga

She was going ashok hold her hand

A: raman waha nahi hai maine abhi abhi usko waha uss room mai jaate hue dekha hai

I: but wo waha kya kar rahe hai? 

A: tum khood hi jaake dekho naa shyad wo tumhe dhoodhne gaya hai

I: wo mujhe dhoodh rahe hai? 

Ashok noddded

A: haa tum dekho toh sahi waha saamne jo room hai naa

I: ok mai abhi jaake dekhti hoon

She went towards room ashok smiled looking at her 

Ishita enter in the room and call raman

I: raman kaha ho aap? Where are you? 

She was trembling while walking she looked in whole room for raman 

I: raman toh yaha bhi nahi hai

Other side

Raman was looking for ishita 

R: ye ishita kaha chali gayi? Maine usko yahi pe wait karne ko bola tha 

He call her but her phone was switched off 

R: phone bhi off hai kaha gayi hogi? 

Ashok went room and smiled looking at ishita he come towards her slowly and hold her from behind ishita gets scared she pushed him he fall down 

I: ye kya kar rahe ho? Don't touch me ok

Ashok gets angry

A: ishita meri baat suno

He touch her face ishita pushed his hand

I: don't touch me ok tum bhot gande ho jab bhi mujhe touch karte ho bhot ganda lagta hai 

She said making dirty face while ashok was getting angry 

I: raman kaha hai? Kaha chupaya hai tumne unko? Zaroor tumne hi raman ko kahi chupa ke rakha hai tum leke gaye the naa unko

Ashok was getting irritated with her 

I: mai jaa rahi hoon raman ko dhoodhne

Ashok hold her hand tightly 

A: listen apni bakwas band karo chup karo tum kya raman raman laga rakha hai? Nahi jaaogi tum raman ke paas aaj ki raat tum sirf meri ho ek baar mujhe chance do bas phir dekhna tum khood mere paas aaogi tumhe shyad abhi pata nahi hai ashok khanna koun hai 

He was holding her hand so tight that bangles breaks making her hand bleed 

I: ouch leave me mujhe dard ho raha hai tum bhot gande ho mai raman ko batuagi 

She said almost crying trying to take her hand out of his hold but he was not leaving her hand

A: nahi jaane duga jitna rona hai ro lo ek baar ashok khanna ko koi chiz passand aa gayi toh wo usko haasil karke rehta hai tumhe toh pehli baar dekhte hi dil aa gya tum par 

He said touching her face coming close to her ishita bite his hand making him scream in pain he leave her hand

I: dekha bola tha naa don't touch me bhot gande ho tum mai jaa rahi hoon raman ke paas

She said went out of room while ashok was standing holding his hand wincking in pain

A: shit i have to stop her kahi wo raman ke paas naa chali jaaye 

He said and goes behind her ishita was looking for raman every where in the party she went out of house ashok saw her going out and goes behind her 

Raman was searching for ishita in the party everywhere but she is no where to see making him hell worried

R: ishita kaha jaa sakti hai? Sab jagah toh check kar liya kaise dhoondhu usko? 

He said all worried 

In the parking lot

Ishita was finding raman she was walking with trembling steps because of the effect of alchol 

I: raman kaha ho aap? Raman mujhe chod ke chale gaye? Mai kaise dhoodhu unko? 

She was looking for raman when ashok come from behind he hold her hand and takes her on a side

I: chodo mujhe leave me tum phir aa gaye bhot gande ho tum mai raman ko bolugi 

Ashok put his hand on her mouth and pinned her into a car

A: chup ab tumne kuch bhi bola naa toh tum dekhna mai kya karta hoon

He said angrily making her scared 

A: ab mai tumhe dobara andar bhi nahi le jaa sakta kisi ne dekh liya toh problem ho jaayegi par ye chance chod bhi nahi sakta 

He looks at her ishita was trying to push him away 

He hold her hand and takes her towards his car 

I: raman kaha ho aap? Save me

She was calling him loudly ashok open the door of his car and pushed her inside 

A: koi nahi aayega tumhe mujhse bachane isko yaha se leke chala jaata hoon kisi ko shak bhi nahi hoga 

He said looking at ishita smiling

Raman comes out finding ishita trying to call her

Ishita was trying to open the door of car

I: leave me mujhe kaha leke jaa rahe ho? 

She said shouting ashok open the door he held her face tightly in his hand

A: chup band karo shant raho see ishita tumhe mujhse darne ki koi zaroort nahi hai mai itna bura nahi hoon jitna tum samjh rahi ho i promise mai tumhe bilkul hurt nahi karuga

He said touching her face while ishita pushed his hand

I: don't touch me mujhe raman ke paas jana hai leave me tum bhot bure ho

She said making him angry

A: nahi choduga jo karna hai karlo

He said angrily 

I: raman kaha ho aap? Please save me 

She said shouting his name ashok make her sit in car forcefully and closed the door he was going to sit in the car when someone come from behind and put hand on his shoulder ashok turns and get shocked seeing raman he got scared 

A: mr bhalla aap? Aap 

R: aap kahi jaa rahe the? Wo actually mai kabse ishita ko dhoondh raha hoon maine uski awaz suni abhi aapne dekha kya usko? 

A: mai wo

He was saying when ishita comes out of car listing raman's voice raman get shocked seeing her in ashok's car 

Ishita comes to raman running and hugged him tightly crying bitterly ashok gets really scared while raman was shocked seeing ishita like this

R: ishita kya hua? Why are you crying? Sab thik hai naa 

He said breaking the hug 

R: kya hua bolo? 

I: raman wo

Raman realised she is drunked 

R: ishita tumne drink ki hai? 

I: raman acha hua aap aa gaye mai kabse dhoodh rahi thi aapko ye insan bhot ganda hai ye mujhe gandi tarah touch kar raha tha aur mujhe zabrdasi car mai bitha diya acha hua aap aa gaye 

He was shocked listing this ishita cries and hugged him again

I: please ab aap kahi maat jana

Raman looked at ashok angrily making him scared 

A: ye tum kya bol rahi hai mai toh bas tumhari help kar rha tha mr bhalla please aap mujhe galat maat samhjo wo ye aapko party mai dhoondh rahi thi ye nashe mai thi aur kuch admi inki taraf gandi nazar se dekh rahe the maine toh bas inki help kar raha tha aapko dhoodhne mai thank god aap mil gaye

Raman looked at ishita who was hiding herself in his chest all scared he remember how ashok was staring at ishita when they come in the party and how he was offering her job in his company with double salary he went to ashok and hold him from collar 

R: how dare you? Himmat kaise hui usko haath lagane ki 

He said angrily 

A: are you mad mr bhalla? Aap mujh pe ilzam laga rahe ho maine kuch nahi kiya believe me aap galat samajh rahe hai 

He said making himself free of his hold

R: toh aap kehna chate hai ishita jhoot bol rahi hai? Halat dekhi hai iski apne hosh mai bhi nahi hai 

He said looking at ishita who was standing scared on a side

A: mr bhalla aap kehna kya chate hai? Ye sab maine kiya hai? I don't believe this aap ye soch bhi kaise sakte ho trust me mai bas help kar raha tha aisi halat mai akele kaise chod deta? Mai kabse aapko dhoondh raha tha

R: par mai toh party mai hi tha aap hi mujhe unn clients se milvane leke gaye the aur agar aap mujhe dhoondh rahe the toh aap bahar kya kar rahe the ishita ke saath? Aur kaha le jaa rahe the usko car mai? 

Ashok gets silent don't know how to answer his questions 

A: see mr bhalla please calm down mai aapko hi dhoondh raha tha phir mujhe laga ki aap shyad wapis naa chale gaye ho ishita ko dhoondhte hue toh mai bas usko hotel drop karne jaa raha tha yaha rehna bhi safe nahi hai naa akeli ladki

He said trying to convince raman with his excuse 

R: mr ashok khanna mai koi bacha nahi hoon sab samajh mai aata hai mujhe aap jaante the mai party mai hi hoon aap mujhe call bhi kar sakte the aur aapko kaise laga ki mai ishita ko akele chod ke wapis chala jaauga? 

He said looking at him ashok don't know what to say 

R: mai kuch puch raha hoon 

A: i know aapke dimag mai pata nahi kya chal raha hoga mujhe iske saath dekh ke but trust me jaisa aap soch rahe hai aisa kuch nahi hai aapko call bhi ki par aapka phone lag nahi raha tha party mai kisi ne kaha ki aap bahar ki taraf gaye ho aur ye abhi nashe mai hai aap iski baaton pe vishwas kar rahe hai mai bas help kar raha tha 

R: ishita jhoot kyu bolegi? kuch time pehle aap ishita ko aapki company mai job dene ki baat kar rahe the maine sab suna mai chup hoon iska matlab ye nahi hai mai kuch nahi samjhta mai chahu toh abhi police ko call kar sakta hoon aur wo khood pata kar lege koun sacha hai koun jhoota

He said making him angry 

A: oh so aapko apni iss so called employee pe zada vishwas hai itni important hai ye aapke liye iske liye aap mujhe police ki dhamki de rahe ho? Bulao naa police ko kya saboot hai aapke paas mere khilaf? Ye shrabi ladki jo kuch bhi bol rahi hai nashe mai badnami iski hogi meri nahi maine toh sirf help karne ki kossish ki aur aap ho ki 

R: first of all mind your language mr khanna aur ye dhamki nahi thi warning hai aur haa hai ishita bhot important hai mere liye aap toh iske liye itna acha offer bhi leke aaye the phir bhi isne reject kar diya because she is very loyal she respect me a lot aur aisi loyal employee shyad dhoodhne pe bhi nahi milti i am proud of her iss liye ye bhot important hai mere liye koi isko hurt kare mai bardash nahi kar sakta

He said looking at ashok with anger filled eyes 

R: aap bhot bade businessman ho iss whakt mai aapke ghar mai hoon yaha tamsha karuga toh aapki hi bezzati hogi so mr khanna this is my first and last warning stay in your limits raman kumar bhalla naam hai mera mera asli roop dekha nahi hai aapne agar phir aisa kuch kiya toh jo hoga uske responsible aap khood hoge baaki aap samjhdar ho

A: itna attitude? Itni insult Aap jaante mahi ho agar maine aapki company ke saath deal tod di toh aapki company ko kitna bada loss hoga mai issi whakt ye deal tod raha hoon iske consequences apko bhoogtne padege

Raman smiled listing this

R: aapne mera kaam aasan kar diya thank you so much mai khood ye deal todta hoon and i just don't care about consequences mere liye iss deal zada important ishita hai

He lookd ishita who was still standing in same position raman went to her and make her look at him

R: tum thik ho naa? 

Ishita nodded

R: chalo hum wapis chale ab mai hoon naa tumhare saath koi tumhe kuch nahi kar payega

Ishita nodded raman hold her hand he looked at ashok

R: aur haa mr khanna jo kuch maine kaha usko yaad rakhna 

He said and takes ishita from there ashok get angry

A: samjhta kya hai ye raman bhalla khud ko? Uss ladki ki wajeh se meri insult ki ashok khanna ki iss boss aur employee ki jodi ko toh mai batauga aaj mera plan fail ho gya toh kya hua? raman bhalla you have to pay for it inn dono ko unki jagah naa dikhayi toh mera naam bhi ashok khanna nahi

He said angrily and went inside 

Raman takes ishita to car

I: raman ab hum kaha jaane wale hai? Wo ganda admi phir se aa gya toh

R: don't worry ab wo nahi aayega

He open the door for her and make her sit in the car ishita was holding her bleeding hand 

I: aah

Raman notice this he hold her hand 

R: ishita ye chot kaise aayi? 

I: wo jo ganda admi tha naa usne zor se mera haath pakda meri bangles bhi tod di bhot dard ho raha hai

She said crying raman take out his 
handkerchief and tied it on her hand

R: ab isko maat kholna mai baad mai dawa laga duga

Ishita nodded and wiped her tears raman start the car and they leaves from there 

On the way raman was thinking about the incident 

R: maan toh kar raha tha uss ashok khanna ko mooh tod doon usko toh jail bhejna chaiye tha par mai chate hue bhi kuch nahi kar paya kyu ki mere paas koi proof bhi toh nahi tha uske khilaf wo ulta Ishita pe blame dal ke usko badnam karne ki kossish karta kyu ki wo nashe mai thi but i swear aaj toh bach gya agar usne dobara ye harkat ki toh i will kill him

He looks at ishita who was sitting silently looking out 

Soon they reached the hotel raman takes ishita in her room he made her sit on the bed and give her water to drink she drink it in a go

R: aaram se ishita 

He open the drawer and take first aid box to apply ointment on her wound he hold her hand and remove the handkerchief

I: nahi raman dard hoga mujhe nahi lagna

R: nahi hoga dard mai hoon naa just relax 

He said keeping his hand on her cheek she nodded like kids and sit quietly raman clean blood with cotton then apply ointment on her wound she closed her eyes feeling pain he blow air on her wound to reduce her pain then 

R: ab ye jaldi se thik ho jayega

He saw tears in her eyes he cupped her face and wipes his tears

R: rona band karo maine dawa lagdi naa

Ishita looked at him and smiles 

R: ye hui naa baat ab tum rest karo mai chalta hoon

He was going ishita hold his hand he looked at her 

I: maat jao naa mujhe chod ke agar wo phir se aa gya toh? 

Raman cupped her face 

R: nahi aayega ab koi mai hoon naa tumhare saath 

Ishita hugs him all scared 

I: wo bhot ganda hai gandi tarah mujhe touch kar raha tha mai aapko dhoondh rahi thi par aap mujhe kahi nahi mil rahe the wo mere piche aa gya mujhe car mai band kar diya 

She said crying raman feel bad seeing her like this he hugs her back and caresses her hair 

R: calm down ishita mai hoon naa ab tumhare saath mere hote hue koi tumhe haath bhi nahi laga sakta i am sorry galti meri hai mujhe tumhe akele chod ke nahi jana chaiye tha 

He tried to break the hug but she was not leaving him he caresses her hair she stayed in his arms for sometime and feel better she broke the hug and looked at him

I: thank you raman aap bhot ache ho you are the best 

She said making him smile 

R: chalo ab tum rest karo mai do minute mai aaya 

I: no please aap maat jao mujhe chod ke

R: ishita relax mai bas washroom jaa raha hoon bas abhi aa jaauga tum bas aaram se betho yaha

Ishita nodded raman went to washroom ishita went towards balcony attached to her room it was raining outside ishita smiled seeing the rain she open her hands to feel the rain as the rain drops fall on her hands she smiled raman comes there he saw her standing in the balcony he went to her

R: ishita tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Come on andar chalo

I: raman dekho naa baarish ho rahi hai

She said happily raman smiled seeing her finally smiling 

I: raman aap bhi aao naa kitna acha lag raha hai chalo hum bahar chalte hai bhot maza aayega

She said holding his hand

R: nahi hum bahar nahi jaayege tum chalo aur chup chap so jao

I: nahi raman itna maza aa raha hai dekho naa 

R: ishita

I: offo you are so boring try toh karo 

She said and open his arms 

R: kya kar rahi ho?

I: aapko kuch nahi pata dekho baarish ko feel karo bhot maza aata hai mai sikhati hoon aapko

She stand in front of him and hold his hands in her hand and keep it toawrds outside and rain drops start falling on them 

I: maza aa raha hai naa? 

Raman nodded looking at her raman looked outside then he looked at her and saw her smiling he smiled seeing her smiling his hand automatically went to her bare waist ishita feel goosebumps with his touches while he was also getting effected with their proximity she turn towards him they looked at each other they were few inches apart they were lost in each other raman caresses her face softy she closed her eyes feeling his soft touches he slowly come more closer to her their lips were about to meet but raman realised what he is going to do he parted away from her immediately 

R: ye mai kya karne jaa raha tha? Ishita toh hosh mai nahi hai par mai toh apne hosh mai hoon naa ye kya karne jaa raha tha mai? Ishita meri itni respect karti hai mujhe apna dost maanti hai aur mai Kya izzat reh jaati ishita ke dil mai mere liye ?

He was thinking feeling guilty

R: ishita chalo raat bhot ho gayi hai

I: nahi mujhe nahi jaana kitna acha lag raha hai aap bhi ruk jao naa itna acha mausam hai 

She said keeping his head on his chest 

R: ishita please raat bhot ho gayi hai

He said and touch her he feel her weight on him and realised she had fall sleep raman looked at her and picked her in his arms and take her inside he made her lay down on bed and cover her with quilt he was going when she held his hand tightly 

I: please mujhe chod ke maat jao don't go please 

She said in sleep raman had no other option he sit next to her and caresses her hair 

He rested his head on headrest he remember how he was about to kiss ishita

R: mai kya karne jaa raha tha? Kya ho gya hai mujhe? Ishita mujh pe itna trust karti hai aur aaj mai uska trust todne wala tha mai aisa soch bhi kaise sakta hoon ishita ke baare mai? Ishita ko kaisa lagega usko pata chala toh? Itni badi galti ho jaati mujhse Raman you have to control yourself ye jo bhi feeling hai jo kuch bhi hai isko nikalna hoga dil se ek baar pehle jo galti mujhse hui thi wo dobara kabhi nahi ho sakti ishita is my friend only friend mai ek dost hone ke sare farz nibhauga zindagi bhar isse zada kuch nahi ho sakta hamare bich

He said looking at her she was sleeping holding his hand in her soon he also fall sleep in sitting position holding her hand

P. S: long update for you all hope you guys will enjoy it please  ignore the mistakes share your views

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Updated next part please have a look 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 👏👏
Pls continue soon
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome superb update 
Ashok is so disgusting 
Thank god ishita is safe 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz continue soon 
Nd thanks for pm 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing
update soon
thanks for the pm
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Ashok is disgusting he waa trying to force himself on ishita she bite his hand and went out of room searching for raman she went outside of hall ashok got chace he was taking her in his car otherside raman was searching for ishita worriedly he called her but her mobile was switched making him more worried he heard her voice he saw ashok and asked about ishita before ashok can reply ishita came out of car and ran to raman he realized she is drunk she told raman ashok was misbehaving with her ashok said ishita is lying raman warned ashok and took ishita from there ashok got angry and decided to take revange on ishra raman took ishita to her room he was so angry on ashok but was silent as he didnt wanted to spoil ishitas name poor ishita raman applied medicine on her wound ishitas antics were cute raman was about to kiss ishita but realized what he is doing ishita slept raman decides to stay away from that feeling which is grwoing for ishita
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ashok is disgusting.
Raman came on time n saved ishu.
He warned ashok n he got angry.
Raman got effected with ishu closeness.
But he was determined to never go close to her.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's simply beautiful 
You are amazing 
Thank you so much for the update 
Please update next part soon 
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM Di... You know what you always make up your absence with such long engaging updates... Wow!!! This update is scintillating... has all the elements in the right proportion circumscribing the narrative..

It all started with the dubious contriving of Ashok who spikes Ishita's drink and takes Raman away from her... Sensing Ishita's state, he follows her to a room and tries to force himself upon her... But since Ishita is JKR escapes from the clutches of the creep with minimal injuries... Ishita comes to the parking lot, where once again Ashok try to bulldoze her into car so as to take advantage of her befuddled state... Elsewhere, Raman who starts panicking for the whereabouts of Ishita , rescues her in the nick of time and shows Ashok what substance Mr RKB is of...

Raman though desperate to teach Ashok a lesson backed away as he couldn't get substantial evidence to prove Ashok's misdeeds.. Ishita is scared as a kitten after seeing the recent turn of events and couldn't let Raman go away from her.. She finds haven in Raman's embrace and indulges in a passionate hug... The rain romance is quite exhilarating...Raman gets enticed to Ishita and both almost ends up kissing but the gentleman in Raman chides him of Ishita's inebriated state...Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago