Ishra FF ~ Kiya Pyaar Karogay Mujhse~ part 25 pg 136 july/31 - Page 26

Posted: 5 years ago

Hello friends

Back with update enjoy reading

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 5

Raman was crying hugging his dada while all were crying looking at raman state. Mrs bhalla nudges ishita and whispers: go puttar. Raman kay pass ja. He needs you. Ishita was rooted to her place. Mrs bhalla again pushes her little. Ishita looks at her while mrs bhalla says: yehi time hai to get close to raman and make your place in his life go.

Ishita walks slowly towards raman and sits beside raman and reluctantly touches raman shoulder. Raman turns and looks at ishita with teary eyes and says: mere dada.. he left me. And cries. 

Ishita: raman..

Raman hugs ishita and cries pouring out his pain. Ishita was trying to console the broken raman. Mrs bhalla smiles looking at them. 

Mr bhalla comes forward and says: raman. We have to complete the last rites.

Raman looks at him and nods. he gets up and takes his phone from his pocket and start arrangement for ram last rites. Mr bhalla was looking emotionally at raman and thinks to console him but was also scared with raman reaction. 

Within one hours all arrangement were done many people were in bhalla house consoling raman and giving condolence for ram sudden death. Raman was meeting every one. People were gossiping about the new faces in bhalla mansion. Ishita was walking out of mansion to bring flowers from garden when suddenly param and ashok comes in her way both were looking at ishita.

Ishita: please take a side.

Param: ashok look raman have new maid..

Ashok: a beautiful one. He winks at ishita making her uncomfortable. She turns to go back hurriedly and loses her balance when raman comes at right time and holds her preventing her from fall. Raman looks at ishita and says: what you are doing here. Ishita: wo.. I was going to bring flowers for ram uncle..she said holding her breath.

Raman holds her firmly and asks: are you fine.seeing her pale face. Ishita nods. raman shouts: Raghu kaka. An old man comes there, raman says: phool lay kar aye. Ishita you go inside and have rest. Ishita nods and leaves.

Raman looks at his friends and hugs them. Param and ashok consoles raman and says: we are very sorry to hear your loss raman. Don't feel yourself alone we are your friends na. 

Mr bhalla comes and says: raman. Time ho raha hai. Chalo.

Raman nods and leaves with mr bhalla. Ashok and param wanders who was the ishita. Ashok: yaar kiya mast thi wo. 

Param: chup kar ashok we are here for someone death kisi ne sun liye to problem ho jayegi. Chal raman kay pass we have to be in his goods books. Both leaves.

Raman enters bhalla mansion with om bhalla after the funeral of his dada he was shattered and broken with slow steps he walks inside. His blood boils listening to toshi jee words: bure kaam kay bure anjaam he did so wrong with us now see we have our son back with us and with all status we are back in our home now all property will be ours. She laughs looking at her son and daughter romi and simmi.

Raman curls his fist in anger and shouts: how dare you???

Toshi jee turns and her face loses its color. Listening to the shout of raman  ishita too comes out of kitchen she looks at raman face which was red in anger.

Raman: this is dada house not your. Just get out of my house right now.

Mr bhalla looks down knowing that toshi jee is wrong. Raman walks towards toshi jee and says: apne suna nahe meine kiya kaha. Get out of my house right now.

Toshi jee: beta.

Raman: I am not your son. He shouts.

Ishita shuddered listening to raman. Raman holds toshi jee hand and drags her out of house while om, romi and simmi too follows raman. 

After throwing them out of the house raman enters the house and sees ishita standing looking at him with teary eyes thinking about her fate.

Raman walks towards ishita his eyes were filled with anger ishita fidgets with her saree pallu fearing raman. Raman holds her hand and harshly shouts: what you are doing here. Ye sab mein ne apne dada kay liye kiya tumse shadi ki un sab ko iss ghar mein laya ab jab dada hi nahe to kiya matlab.

Ishita looks at raman

Raman: sab khatam. Raman drags ishita who was crying silently. Bhallas shockingly looks at raman who was dragging ishita out. Raman shouts at all and says: chaly jao yahan say. I am no one to you all

Saying this raman moves inside the house and closes the door. Ishita was looking at close door she cries. Mrs bhalla comes and makes ishita look at her and says: tu kiyo agayi. Kuch bolti raman ko.

Ishta: kiya kehti mummy jee

Mrs bhalla: tu raman ki biwi hai. He cant throw you out like this aur tu pregnant bhi hai. 

Ishita: didn't you listened what raman has said. Unhoon ne muje apnane say inkaar kiya hai he don't want us in his life. We were just an obligation due to his dada. Ram uncle nahe to ye rishta bhi nahe.

Mrs bhalla: tu pagal hai ishita. Ruk mein baat karti hoon raman say. Wo tujhe bula lay. Phr tu usay mana kar humain bhi bula lena.

Ishita looks astonishedly at her mother in law. Mrs bhalla: why you are looking like this. 

Ishita: raman say koi baat nahe kary ga. 

Mr bhalla: ye tamasha khatam karo aur chalo mosam kharab ho raha hai lagta hai barish ho jayegi. 

Thunders and it start raining. Bhalla moves towards shades. Mrs bhalla: chalo bhalla jee chalty hain. Per kahan.

Mr bhalla: mere pass to sirf itne paise hain kay aik raat kay liye room mil jaye.

Mrs bhalla: bus ye raat hi guzarni hai subaha kuch dekh lain gay . chalo. 

Bhallas were leaving ishtia too follows them. Mrs bhalla looks at ishita and says: tu yahin ruk.

Ishita shockingly looks at her.

Mr bhalla: kiya keh rahi ho toshi

Mrs bhalla: ap chup hi rahiye. I know what I am doing. She points at ishita and says: tu humare saath nahe jayegi. You will stay here.

Ishita cries and says: mein yahan kaise mummy jee.. raat hai aur barish bhi ho rahi hai.. 

Mrs bhalla : ye baat apne pati say keh. Chalo. 

Bhallas leaves silently while ishita was crying and shouting to take her she follows them till taxi but they leaves ishita standing in middle of road all drenched in rain. She looks around and finds only darkness she cries and thinks: amma appa to chenai mein hain mein kahan jaon.

She gets scared listening to the bark of dogs. Watchman of bhalla mansion was seeing all. He walks towards ishita and says: beta come inside. It is not safe.

Ishita follows watchman and comes inside the bhalla mansion. Watchman ask ishita to sit inside the small room and goes from there. Ishita was sitting there and thinking about future where she will go. 

Otherside, watchman calls raman. Raman who was crying hugging the picture of his father looks at his phone he takes the call and says: hello watchman kiya hogaya

Watchman: sir. Wo log chaly gaye.

Raman: what the hell you called me to tell that they went. 

Watchman: no sir. I am saying that they left ishita madam alone here.

Raman: what??? He asked shockingly

Watchman: ye sir. She is all drenched in rain she was pleading them but they leave her here. I called her inside now she is siting in my room. Kiya karon mein sir

Raman cuts the call and holds his head. Watchman gets confused with raman behaviour he again goes in his room and gets shocked to see ishita laying unconscious. He hurriedly runs out and start banging the door.

Raman opens the door and asks: what happened.

Watchman: sir. Wo madam. Unhain ouch hogaya hai sir.

Raman rushes towards room and finds Ishita laying lifelessly. He carried her in his arms and asks driver to take out the car. Raman makes Ishita settle in car while driver start driving. 

Raman: driver fast.

He touches Ishita forehead and finds it burning. He was getting worried. Soon they were in hospital. Raman was pacing tensed while doctor was checking Ishita inside  

Raman: how selfish they are they left her alone in this state .

Doctor comes out, Raman looks at doctor and asks: is she fine.

Doctor: whats your relationship with her

Raman thinks for a while then says: I am her husband

Doctor: how can you be so much careless. Her bp was much high and due to staying in rain she has catched cold also and she haven't had anything from past such hours unka blood sugar level bhi low hoagay tha. Apko pata hai ise inki aur bachy ki jaan ko kitna khatra hosakta hai.

Raman was looking down. He was blaming himself for her condition. And says: won theek hai

Doctor: haan theek hai but if you continue your this careless attitude it will be dangerous for her.

Raman: I will take care of her

Doctor: we will discharge her tomorrow abhi wo so rahi hai. Saying this she leaves while Raman enters the ward where Ishita was resting. He looks at her and thinks: why he is here when he has broken all ties with her. Why he is getting worried for her when he believes that she is no one to him

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also

Love 

Riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 5 years ago
Superb awesome update👏👏👏
Pls continue soon pls pls pls
Thanks for pm
Awesome chappy
Poor ishitha
In between all of this she's the one who is suffering
Update soon
Originally posted by -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Poor ishitha
In between all of this she's the one who is suffering
Update soon

Thanks for pm
Emotional update!!
Raman was so broken n ishu is trying to console him.
Ashok n param r having a bad eye for ishu.
Toshi is disgusting.
Poor ishu..they left her alone in rain.
Raman took ishu to hospital..
He is worried for her.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
Superb update
Mrs bhalla is selfish
Raman should not accept her
Raman helping ishu
Loved it
Super awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
Awesome update dii
Poor Ishu
Toshiji is so selfish
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
awesome update 
pls update soon its a request
Superb update
Raman was crying hugging ram dead body toshiji pushed ishita to console him ishita kept her hand on his shoulder he hugged her and started crying she was also crying seeing his condition mr.bhalla told raman they have to do final rituals raman made the arrangements ishita was going to take flowers when ashok and param came infront of her ashok said raman have beautiful maid they were lusting over ishita she was feeling umcomfertable she was going inside in hurry she was about to fall down but raman held her on time and asked if she is fine she nodded he asked her what she is doing there she said she was going to bring flowers he asked her to go and rest after final rituals raman came home he heard toshijis talk and got angry mr.bhalla knew toshiji is wrong raman threw bhallas out of mansion ishita was standing in house raman threw her out to poor ishita she is suffering most in all this toshiji is selfish how can she leave ishita alone poor ishita felt really bad for her watchman was looking all that he called ishita inside the gate and made her sit in his quater he informed raman who was shocked he cut the call wathcman was confused with ramans reaction he came and saw ishita unconcious he baged the door of ramans mansion raman opened the door watcman told him raman took ishita to hospital he was worried for her doctor scolded raman for being careless with ishita raman said he will takrcare of her from next time
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm