Lovely update di...Update soon.
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

hello friends 

i am back with update i hope you all will enjoy reading it

rang diya tere ishq ne

part 14

ishita kneely looking at laptop and reading very interestingly something  her laptop screen is showing the google search how to attract husband.

1. Small and tiny gestures make him feel respected. ...

2. Love him through his stomach. ...

3. Appreciate him. ...

4. Look attractive. ...

5. seduce him

She pouts and says: small and tiny gestures make him feel respected. Wo to mein karti hoon. Mein raman ko bohat respect karti hoon.ye to tick. She then reads the second one and says: means cooking.. wo to meiin karti hoon aur raman bohat khush hoty hain we love my cooking.she smiles widely remembering the moments when she has made palak paneer for first time and raman praise it.

She again looks at the third point and says: appreciate him. Mein to raman ki bohat tareef karti hoon. Raman kitne achey hain.

She attentively reads the fourth one and says: look attractive. She gets up and stands in front of mirror and keenly scans herself from top to bottom and says: kiya mein iss salwar suit mein raman ko attractive lagti hoon?? She pouts and thinks: now I have to look attractive but how. She ponders over the thought and remember that the new comer in her university sheena every boy in her campus is mad after her and find her attractive. Her face lit up and says: it means now I have to dress up like sheena. The next moment she gets sad and slumps on couch and says: per wo to choty choty kapre pehanti hai. Aur raman ko to short dresses achy nahe lagty she remembers their fight of honeymoon when raman forbids her to dress in modern cloths.

She mentally cancels the fourth point and again takes the laptop in her lap and reads the fifth point aloud: seduce him. her face expression changes in shock. She closes her mouth with her palm and says: aiyoo... what is this. Chee. Aise kaise. She shuts her laptop and says: ab ye karna parega muje. But how can I do this.

She was sitting and biting her nails when raman enters the room and finds ishita unusual he thinks: now what is running in her pea size mind. He walks towards her and taps her shoulder and says: ishita where are you lost.

Ishita shockingly looks at raman and says: nahe kuch nahe mein seduce to nahe karongi. She blurts it in front of raman. Raman narrows his brows in confusion as he didn't get a single word which ishita has said.

Raman: what??

Ishita: nothing. She states and hurriedly closes her laptop before raman notice the search and moves out of the room. Raman shook his head seeing her antics and says: don't know what she is planning now. A day before she was just clung on me and now she is running away.

Otherside, ishita goes straightly in  kitchen and says: shit ishu.. cant you keep your tongue in your control. Raman kiya sochty tere bare mein. Glad he didn't listen it. Per ab kiya.. tera to saara plan hi flop hogaya. Now how will raman attract and confess his love for you.

Toshi jee who have just entered the kitchen and found her daughter in law murmuring to herself. She smiles and lovingly calls her name: ishita.. ishita looks at her mother in law and says: maa. You want something. Should I make tea for you and papa jee.

Toshi jee: naiki aur pooch pooch. How can we miss the tea made by you but before that I want to talk to you.  Come with me.

Ishita nods and follows tosshi jee. She takes ishita to her room and says: tell me puttar whats bothering you.

Ishita: kuch nahe maa.

Toshi jee: now you will lie to me

Ishita: maa. She holds her hand and looks down. Toshi jee makes ishita looks at her and says: why you behaved that way from past few days.

Ishita looks at tosh jee.

Toshi jee: I am not complaining puttar nor I am angry. Infact I was so happy to see you back to yourself. Your papa jee was also happy seeing you back to your chirpy mode again. But I want to know the reason.

Ishita: aisa to kuch nahe hai maa.

Toshi jee: mein tere aur raman kay beech nahe bolti it doesn't mean that I don't know anything. I know you changed yourself for raman. A total 360 degree change. It was difficult for you. Tum khush ho na. I should have asked this question long back but .. you are happy ishita with my raman.

Ishita: mein bohat khush hoon maa.

Toshi jee: phr tu ghum ghum kiyon hai.

Ishita: you don't worry maa.

Toshi jee: ishita you are not answering me.

Ishita: maa. I changed myself for raman. Sirf mein hi nahe raman too changed himself for me. We both adjusted nicely with each other and we are happy with each other. It just I want to bother raman little. Ap aise hi tense ho gaye. She smiles.

Toshi jee: pakka.

Ishita: aur kiya maa. Raman mujse bohat pyaar karty hain.

Toshi jee: aur tum

Ishita: mein to bohat say bhi bohat zyada but I love you more maa. Sachi raman say bhi zyada she pinches her neck.

Toshi jee laughs and lovingly hits her head and says: badmash.. maska laga rahi hai..

Ishita hugs toshi jee and says: sachi maa..

Toshi jee: mera bacha.. she plants a kiss on her forehead and says: jao aur jaldi say garam chai to banao.

Ishita nods and goes to make tea while toshi jee sigh in relief thinking that everything is well between her daughter in law and son.

All enjoys the family time while only one thing in running inside ishita mind. That is seduce.. mr bhalla gets a call from his aunt to come and visit her. Mr bhalla and mrs bhalla leaves to visit her leaving raman and ishita home alone.

Ishita bids bye to them and smiles thinking to complete her mission tonight "the seduction mission raman looks at her changing expression and thinks: what will this night will bring. He moves to his study and get himself busy in working while ishita again takes her new friend google baba and thinks to know how to seduce the hubby. Due to shyness ishita cheeks turns red thinking about their closeness.

Ishita: you have to do this ishita.. you have to do this.

Late night

Raman enters his room and finds it dark.. he calls out ishita but find no response. He was about to turn on the light when ishita lit a candle and says: shush... ye ujala kuch keh raha hai... in husky voice.

Raman looks at ishita face which was shinning under the dim light of candle. Ishita lit another candle and says: ye dil kuch keh raha hai.

Ishita walks towards raman while raman gulps the saliva looking at ishita who was wearing a silk night gown till her knees showing her slender legs and curvy figure. Ishita touches his chest and says: kuch samajh aya..

Raman felt his throat dry.. he was not finding his voice. Ishita cups his face and caresses his light beard. His hands were badly aching to touch her. Ishita moves closer more and whisper in his ear: iss raat kay andhere mein, chand ki roshan chandini hai, aik mein hoon aur aik tum ho, aur kuch ankahi khwahish hai.

Raman closes his eyes as her melodious voice reaches his ears.ishita smiles seeing raman all lost in her effect. Raman takes his hand to touch her ishita slips away. Raman opens his eyes not finding her close. Missing her fragnance he looks around and sees ishita liting up remaining candles.. his feet were glued to the ground his evil mind was asking him to leave the room asap while his sane heart was asking him to stay as feel her love. And lose himself in this moment.

Ishita hugs him from back raman holds her hand both felt  a shiver run in their bodies. Ishita pushes him against wall and comes over him pushing her soft body against his hard one making raman groan. His pent up desires were making it difficult to control his argue. Ishita traces her finger across his face sensuously she stops her finger at his lips his lips parts away wanting to taste her finger. Her finger moves down and sharply unbutton his shirt as their skin touches each other desire and passion took over their mind. Ishita rains kisses on his face while raman was enjoying the love of his lady..

She bring her lips near his. Her lips start shivering in nervousness. While raman badly needed to taste those petals their lips met, ishita wraps her arms around his neck while unable to control any more raman hands makes their way to hold her waist. Both were hungrily kissing each other and pouring their desires. Raman lifts her gown and teases her navel making her moan in pleasure.

Ishita hands were working on his shirt she touches her chest and now was making round pattern making raman groan in argue to mark her his now.

As the lack of oxygen makes them parts both looks at each other raman shirt was open showing his chest while ishita state was also not less her gown strip was now off shoulder showing her cleavage. Both were breathing heavily.

Raman was waiting for her move as he was enjoying the sexy attention his wife is giving him. Looking at her dishelved state, raman unable to hold himself and mouths: I love you baby... saying this he again takes her lips in his while ishita heart jumps in happiness listening to his confession. Raman keeps saying love you while kissing her madly

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also.

love 

riddi

srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update dii
Loved ishu's antics
She is the cute seductress
Loved ishra scenes
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
phanisruthi thumbnail