Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - It's Good To Be Dream Only

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

It's Good To Be Dream Only

wow it's looking beautiful on you Geet " i blushed softly then looked at our reflection on mirror. A perfect couple..main aur my husband , meri Maan, aur main Maan ki Geet .

" Angali was so right this neck piece will look good at anyone and see , it actually looking perfect on you ..happy birthday Geet "

I nodded with a force smile and tried hard not to cry to the fact that my husband brought his wife's birthday gift, choosing by his girlfriend. I muttered a small thank you and went to washroom fast as I know my heart gonna to betray me and it did. As soon as I closed the washroom door I couldn't stop my tears ..and let them fall without any restriction .

We now married for 6 months , arranged by my Darji ..from childhood I agreed with whatever Darji told and this marriage too . When first time Maan came to see me , I won't deny I fall for his first look . With time don't know when my liking turned into love .

Shouldn't I hate him , hate the person who married me , still dare to confess he loves someone and did this marriage just sake of his family happiness , that too first night itself.. Wedding night is the most beautiful night for any girl but for me it was the most painful moment. That night I lost myself ..i became my husband's unloved wife .

I tried to hate him at every moment , tried to hate him when he assured my sick Darji that he will take care of me, want to loath him when he pretend to love me in front of his family but no I couldn't do it . This silly heart has more will power than my stone determination to hate him .

Because from the time I came he never misbehaved with me , Never treated me badly . He is a perfect husband of any girl's dream but big thing is missing love ..his love which he can't give anyone other than Angali .

This big loop in my marriage destroyed my dream of getting happy husband , a happy little family ..

- - - - - - -

" happy birthday babhi " Aniee hugged me tightly as soon as I went downstairs ..then my Mother in law , lastly Dadima .. I literary having tears seeing so much love . May be I got a unloved partner but I got most loving family . They treat me like princess. May be in this marriage I am only surviving because of their love .

" let's go for shopping ..then movie picnic what say ? " Aniee excitedly suggest which all agree and before I can deny they drag me toward the door ...

whole family is crazy and they love to spoil me . First Aniee' s choice then Mom lastly Dadima , I had to buy everything they picked .

" I'm so hungry ..lets have lunch here " Mom said and we went to food court ..when I was passing a shop notice a familiar face or say faces , Maan and angali . All happiness from earlier gone just like that . But it's not time to cry on my fate I have better things to do, which is not letting his family to see him and his girlfriend together . So without any option I dragged them to the nearby restaurant giving excuse of good food and birthday girl wish .

It showing 11.45 already still Maan not back yet ..why I'm surprised I should have expected right . Why would he come early for my birthday ? who am I? A girl whom he forced to marry ? I knew he won't come ..still my silly heart hoped for inevitable. There I'm waiting for him , there he must be with Angali. What must be they doing ? Talking ..hugging, laughing or kissin...

" Geet didi utto, didi uttho na .. " i literary fall from my bed as Raji keep shaking me with full force , then looked at my surroundings scared ..

" uffo bhoot dekhliya kya app ne . You are too much di , you sleep like dead ..pata nehi jiju kaise utha tha hai aap ko " Raji muttered in irritation " now get ready first Jiju is here to take you "
saying she left but I keep looking at the door , thinking about the dream... the dream of my favourite novel ' Unloved Husband ' .

I took a long breath to clam my ragging heart , shake my head to forget such worse dream and promised myself not to read that again , then finally went to freshen up .

I looked at my husband who seems very tired after his office work , but still give me a dazzling smile as soon as he spot me . I said good bye to my parents then went to sit on his bike .

i hold his waist tightly hugging him from back as he speed up . I inhale on his neck to smell him , in which he smiled and looked at me through mirror . I shrugged my should not caring about his look . Now i have this habit of inhaling his scent every time I get close to him . He call me mad but I don't care I'm obsessed to his smell . He even tease me with it ..and as always i would say , ' it's not you but I like your perfume ', he would give to naughty look or a deep long kiss . I blushed at this thought and noticed on mirror he is blushing a bit too ..may be he is thinking same .

We stop at middle because of traffics jam . I so hate it because we gonna late and I know my mother in law won't like it or may be more taunt in my way . I frowned thinking of my upcoming scolding , then looked at the nearby boutique. I looked keenly then noticed that purple Saree which i saw last time is gone . I looked away trying to suppress the hurt just then heard Maan's quiet guilty voice

" I'm sorry Geet . I know I promised you that I would buy that saree for you but I couldn't keep it ..sorr "

" sssh it's nothing big ok ..it just a saree.."
" I promise this Diwali I will get that saree for you .."

" I don't need ..." but before I say more he start his bike again and I went silent . Yes I admit I was sad that Maan couldn't buy me that saree but I don't blame him .

My husband is an honest government officer not corrupted . He has limited salary . With this he managed his family pretty well but this month suddenly father got heart attack and had to admit hospital then his operation . In all this his saving gone , then was his sister's admission in engineering college again it took a huge sum . Only he knows how he managing but still in this money crisis he having smile on his face and trying to cope up with situation. I'm not that selfish to demand such luxury like that beautiful costly saree. But I know my Maan , he promised me something and he gonna get it for me . My heart get warmed thinking he his love for me .

As soon as I entered I face my angry mother in law who giving me disapproving look . Maan had to buy medicine for papa so he went out again . With slow step I went to kitchen..

" 1 , 2 , 3 " I start counting and just I hit 3 there comes my Mil' s angry taunt .

" bas mein hi mili sabko , saare khana bhi banao phir ghar ka saff bhi karo..bina paisoka nakur rakha hua hai . Bete ka shaadi karwaya socha chalo ab thora shanti milegi ..par nehi itni jaldi koyi mujhe shanti kyun degi..."

Just like this Ma was going on and on and I keep chopping vegetables. This not new for me, every time I come back from my mother's place , Ma would start her taunting session . As first I used to felt bad but now I don't care because I know she not meaning any of it . She may be angry now but still she loves me and I got the proof soon that too the same evening as she came with a bowl of my favourite rasmalai .

" yeh pakar tere liye rakha ..teen din ho gaya agar ek aur din hota na bilkul kharab ho jaata.."

Saying she pulled me toward her leg and start giving oil massage on my hair . " ah balo ki kya halat ki tune "

i smiled at her tone ..i looked at the rasmalai in my hand and offered to Ma " rehnedo itna pyar khafi hai "

she pushed my hand as start put some oil in my hair .. at first I was so confused with Ma's behaviour but now I understand her . It say that mother in law can't became Ma but in my POV..Mother in law can only become your Ma when you try to become her daughter .

Yes she scold me many times but isn't my mother did the same before marriage that too countless time . I didn't took those by heart , then why now I would take Ma's ( MIL) word in negative way . If she loves me she has right to scold me too , it's only motherly thing . If she doesn't love me she wouldn't save rasmalai because I know how much Aniee love these stuff and hiding sweets from her means a big war . I was about to go to sleep by Ma's magical massage but she slap light on my shoulder..

" yeh koyi waqt hai sone ja ... yeh ladki pata nehi kab sudregi " saying she left taking the bowl from her hand and I jumped on my bed continuing my sweet sleep .

" what are you doing? " I asked Maan as he scrolled down my timeline searching something ..i went closely to see the matter and my eyes gone big

" Maan yeh ap kya kar rahe ho .. I really don't this sar..."

I couldn't even complete as he clicked the send button , writing home address " now done " he smiled keeping my phone aside .

" what done ? How could you just ? "

" I promised you ..so this Diwali you getting that saree bas "

" par Maan yeh online bagera ..they sell things costly then any shop ..how could you just ordered that ? "

" because you liked it "

Can I really argue with him when he looking at me with so much love .

" it's not funny yeh itna mehenga .."

" uffo Geet don't think these silly things "

" silly ha ... Diwali is coming next month , toh bohot sari extra karcha , then gifts for relatives , ghar ka decoration, sweets bagera .. how you will manage all these ? ..ma papa Ani..."

" you think too much now come here " he tried to pull me to his chest but in shoved him away

" I don't need you ..and I'm not wearing that saree ok .." He again pulled me ..lying back I put my head on his chest

" fine don't wear it for yourself..wear it for me ..aur waise bhi I think it will be perfect ..you in purple saree and me in purple Punjabi kurta..we will make hot pair ..."

" purple kurta ? " I ignored his last comment as asked confused ... " last year too you brought purple Kurta this year too you gonna buy " I stop in mid as realisation hit me ..he not gonna buy anything for Diwali..may be sensing me quiet he tried to make the air light...

" you know I think that Kurta will be perfect..aur waise bhi woh maine last Diwali ke baad kabhi parha hi nehi ..khamakha paisa kharach karke kya faida.."

I hugged him tightly as a tear fall ..he won't buy anything because of my costly saree and I know it . I am angry on him for that but still I love him more . My husband not some billionaire or anything of that but for me he is one in million and only mine ..his love is only for me .

He is the person whom I can trust blindly , whom I can share anything without any fear of rejection . He is my best friend my soulmate..he is better than any man of this world..

" I don't like you at all "    Maan chuckled softly " I love you too " he kissed my hair hugging me once again and went to sleep .

I looked at his sleeping face and thought about the dream ..being a unwanted , unloved wife can be mouth watering topic to read in novel or watch on TV but in real it's not easy at all...its same as slow death and I'm happy i didn't get those angry young man type husband but a partner who loves me more than himself . Everyone want a loving partner , a loving in laws . What I will do with loving in laws when my own husband would treat me unwanted . It will be like breathing to survive not living life .

" I now understand why people say it's not necessary to all dreams to come true ..some good to me dream only " ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Another OS, but again it was for anniversary thread
very simple nothing much in it
still hope you guys will enjoy it
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
nice story
i skipped the dream part and was confused k ye kya maan badal kyse gaya😕

then i re read it and then i understood k wo sapna tha

chalo anth bhala tho thb bhala😊

do keep writing!
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
This story is perhaps the most practical one you could read, most of us like to keep maaneet in a fantasy world but here life of a middle class family has been shown
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

nice story

i skipped the dream part and was confused k ye kya maan badal kyse gaya😕

then i re read it and then i understood k wo sapna tha

chalo anth bhala tho thb bhala😊

do keep writing!

yup sapna... I just didn't follow the tag line sapne bhi sach hote hai 😉 ...
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely...

At times these Sapne look good in stories or on TV... but in reality not all the dreams are pleasant... 

And as they say... all that glitters is not gold...

In practical life all that we read in these stories is not easy or joyful...

Reality is far more difficult...

And most of all we don't get Happy Ending every time
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niharika.Nair

This story is perhaps the most practical one you could read, most of us like to keep maaneet in a fantasy world but here life of a middle class family has been shown

yup its true there is lot of difference between fantasy n reality
thnx for reading dear
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Read this on the Anniversary Thread!! wonderful and amazing OS! 

superbly written 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#cc66ff">Read this on the Anniversary Thread!! wonderful and amazing OS!</font>

<font color="#cc66ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc66ff">superbly written</font>

thnx for reading again chetna
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.