Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: taahir004

<font color="#660099" size="3">Again another Fantastic Chapter </font>

<font color="#660099" size="3">Geet is sad and missing Maan so I can imagine just what he is going through without her</font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">Maan's insecurities started after his mother died he no longer got his father's love and then came his accident and his father felt that he was now ugly making Maan feel more insecure and hating himself </font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">when Geet entered his life he slowly started living his life in happiness but she failed to take away his insecurities now that she is away from him she wants him to be strong she wants him to face the world with confidence and fight for her with everthing he has </font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">and I think Geet will surely succeed her love and trust is on Maan </font>

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: micky11

Intresting

Continue soon

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Interesting...

Thanks for the update...

Thanks for the pm..

Continue soon...

Geet is hurt ...

She left km...

Balraj talks to her n makes her realize that maan is not at fault he was manipulated by mini...

But geet heard none ...

She is determined to change maan n make him a confident man to face the outer world...

yup she is determined because he need to live his life not hide behind four walls
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nav2010

very well written. Poor maan had suffered a lot.

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajal2005

Fabulous update

Geet is being little cruel but she is doing everything for maan๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanku for pm
Continue soon

true she being cruel but for his betterment ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

nice update

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahiramesh

Good one buddy

But what Maan did to deserve all this, hope Geet does it right for him
I liked geet's punishment for mini

Thanks for PM

thnx for reading ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehaa9

<font size="3">superb update</font>

<font size="3">balraj makes out her anger</font>
<font size="3">woah geet decides punishment for mini๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="3">maan suffers a lot</font>
<font size="3">but geet wants him to be confident and gets what he wants</font>
<font size="3">now waiting for what geet plans</font>
<font size="3">thanks for pm</font>
<font size="3">cont soon</font>

thnx for reading ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayashrisawant7

SUPERB and LONG update really enjoy each bit of story dear , so geet forgive him already just give him punishment so that he can't repeat those mistake again , maamu's trick work on geet do she open up with him about maan, i love mini's punishment her face is worth watching now๐Ÿคฃna ji skti he na mar skti he

so this is maan's whole past how much little soul bear in that tender age , but thanks to daadi who is there for him or else what will be his future , hope we can see strong maan soon and maaneet together

thanks for pm dear and update also

mini yup her condition pretty bad but she deserve it
glad u liked
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 35 -

Lonely he only feeling this one emotion . Geet didn't go alone but took everything with her . This house always was his safest place but now it suffocating him . Without her he is dying inside . Three days , three sleepless night no talk no call no message nothing . He is loosing hope . That hope only Geet risen inside him , which he acknowledged with great difficulty and finally accepted , that hope is breaking .Was all those days only a dream which was meant to be broken .

' No it can't be ..I saw her love for me '

in her every care , in her anger , in her jealousy he saw her love only . Love which he dared not to dream in his life he actually got it but he was utterly stupid to lost it ..

Cool breeze touched his face breaking his thought , he checked his phone again may be she called or messaged although its not possible for a second he didn't leave his phone ...

He closed his eyes in frustration ,he can't help but blame his wife , who left him at first chance she got . He put his hand forward as wind touch his hand he smiled ..

" you are like wind Geet ..I can feel it in my bone but can't catch it or keep it with me forever .."

' but can I live without it ? ' he question himself .. with no doubt answer is no . She ruined him yes that's the right word . When she was not with him he only dreamt about her but after her entry she changed his life completely ..she dared to let him dream more and with her exit she took that dream with her making him empty inside ...

He wants to shout on her , force her to bring here with him but he knows it won't be right . Already he made that mistake and hurt her , he doesn't want to damage the situation more ..He only hope she will forgive him soon ...but when will this soon will end he doesn't no. He went out as not able to stay their empty room anymore everything remind him of his beautiful wife ...

For hours try to concentrate on files no use ..Nakul already called for dinner but he not in mood to eat anything ..but he knows Dadima will not eat without him so he went down halfheartedly...     

" Maan bete app soye nehi abhi tak ? ' Dadima questioned him entering his room " idhar aaiye "

he sat on floor keeping his head on her lap ...Dadima takes a deep sigh running her hand through his hair to comfort him . She knows how is he feeling but sadly she can't do anything ..For childhood she saw how her son compromised with everything , first time she saw him so happy carefree but that to snatch from him but the truth is its also because of his silly mistakes ..But Dadima doesn't blame him ..she knows him too well to understand his action .. He took that decision for Geet's well being for her happiness just that time her son was unaware that Geet's happiness lies with him not without him ...

" Will she forgive me Dadima ? will she come back ? " Her thought broke at his scared full tone ..." I just want a chance...a chance to prove her that I love her , to make her happy , to erase the bad memory of my stupidity ...can't she give me a chance Dadima ? ..."

he looked at Dadima with hope ...his eyes is begging her..." am I that unworthy of a chance ? ..."

He is broken just like when his father left . Dadima is scared looking at him ..her son is still that lonely like his childhood...

" Please Dadima do something ..you brought her for me right ...then why not now ... "

Maan going out of his mind ...her silent killing him and only Dadima is here to share his pain ..he never asked for him anything but still his Dadima fulfilled his dream by marrying them , so he hoping again Dadima will do something ...

" why are you silent ..can't you do it for your son ..".

" Maan clam down ..Geet is angry she is not going anywhere ...she is not your father .." finally Dadima voice out the thing which was bothering him ..it would be lie if he deny he didn't think that way ..in fact he only thinking this ...

" you sure ..? " he still asking like his life depend on it ...    

she kissed his forehead wiping his tear ..." my son is a gem ..it will be loss to lose and Geet knows it well ..Stop thinking rubbish Maan ..Geet is not like that ...".   

" but I hurt her ... I shattered her dream ..I shattered our small happy world ...she was not craving for my money or anything she wanted me just like I am but i messed up Dadima ...".    

" do you realise what you did ? ".

" every moment ..".   

" That's all ..you realise your mistake and ready to undo it I'm sure Geet want the same ..."    

" I can do anything to mend this situation ..anything Dadima just want a chance ".

" I'm sure you will get it soon ".     

he again keep his head on her lap hoping for same , chance to win her again ...   

" oh young man ..how are you ? "

as soon as Balraj spot Maan hugged him at once ..Maan taken aback by sudden warmth and totally shocked too ..but before he recover Balraj answered breaking their hug ..

" how fool I'm ? I know the answer ..your wife left him so I can understand how you feeling ... meri beti na bohot stubborn hai ...nak main dum kar rakha hai " he signaled him to sit ...

Maan looked around they are in a lavish restaurant but he is glad Balraj choose a corner ...first he is not comfortable in open place but he has no choice , Balraj wants to meet him he can't say no .. seeing his past behaviour Maan doesn't have any hope on Balraj though he surprised when he took his side not his niece ..this something new .

Waiter came for their order as expected Balraj only ordered wine and Maan water..Balraj opened a large bottle making Maan a little uncomfortable ..

" want some " he politely nodded no ..Balraj frowned but didn't comment ..out of blue he get into point..

" I'm sorry bete ..what I did was very wrong on my side ..I gone blind in my anger an..".

" its ok Unc- um Mr Chadaa ..".

" please call me Uncle .." he smiled sadly ...the more he look at Maan , guilt is cursing him ..what have he done ..looking at Maan's face he can understand what he is going through ..its only a week but seems like he lost some weight ..his eyes total blank no emotion ..he seems like a dying soul with no hope to live again ...

he took a deep breath " you and Bittu are same ...when I told her my intention she also forgive me ..but I can't forgive myself I feel like because of me ...".   

" don't think like that Uncle ..."

yes Maan was angry on him but he also can understand his view . Geet is not his daughter but he loves her like a protective father . Intact he thinks Geet is lucky .. In today's days when own parents don't care about their children she got such caring Uncle in her life ..

" what happened was not your fault.. I guess sooner or later it was bound to happen ..I have to face it. it was my fault only " Balraj didn't answer anything and gulped his glass in one go ..

" hmm I see so what can you do to control the damage ..." he was full in business like manner

without wasting a moment his answer is same as he said to Dadima ...

" anything ..I can do anything just want a chance ..." desperateness clearly visible in his face ...   

" think before you speak ...you don't know Geet ..she can be pure Devil ...I feel sorry for you my boy "

Maan looks around uncomfortably as Balraj becoming little loud gaining little attention from people .. he try to hide his face with his hand which didn't go unnoticed by Balraj ..

" she will ripped your soul from your body and tortured you till to agree to dance as per her wish .." his mouth gaped open at his comment ..what he actually trying to do ..scared him to go away ..

" I'm not trying to scare you ..but this is Geet whom we are taking about ...when she takes a oath to do something she won't be in rest till she do it that too by her rule ..and this time you are her target ..."

Balraj's word only confused Maan more ..he doesn't know what to say ..he wants her with him that's all and for this he can do anything .." will she forgive me ? "

Balraj's eyes soften ..' this man is gone case ' but he is happy Geet is in safe hand ..she got a person who loves her beyond anything . And this love will make their bond stronger ..may be it won't be easy for both especially Maan but his pain will worth to gain his identity... he didn't answer him and changed the topic ...

" let's talk about something else .." although Maan only talk about Geet but couldnt say no ...   

" why don't you drink ..".

" umm not habituate to drinks ...this not good for heal..."    

" that's nonsense " Balraj brush off his concern ...

" hum panjabi bina piye kaise rehe sakte hai ...I have a master plan ..get yourself drunk and kidnapped Geet ..what say ? "

Maan have to admit Geet's uncle is one piece ..this man and his weird plan but he felt it tempting ...then again Geet won't be happy if he force her but before he say anything Balraj curse shutting him off ..

" shit again we are back to Geet ..."

He finished another glass. After some time Balraj took out his phone and shown Maan a picture of a middle aged woman , she is beautiful but he noticed some visible marks on her neck ..

" Do you know who she is ? "

he denied not knowing the woman " who is she ? "    

" She is Harleen Kaur Canada's one of topped beautician.." he caressed her picture slowly " She was my girlfriend..My childhood love " this caught his attention but he didn't interrupt..

" we were together for ages .. I was not rich then but she supported me in every phrase.. when first i start business that was her money she sold her jewellery . But unfortunately it didn't work but she didn't blame me or left me . Then I got a good offer from my friend to go to Canada . I was desperate for job so agreed but wanted to get married but she didn't want me to took pressure of marriage. So i went alone . Everything was going good , 4 years I stayed there start my own small business ..My career was stable but I lost Harleen ..."

Maan can feel the sadness in his voice " why ? she married someone else "   

" No ..she just refused to marry me ...because she was a acid victim . " Now Maan understood why that woman got those marks ..

" She rejected me saying she is not worthy of me..I deserve someone beautiful .."   

" it's wrong..." unknowingly his hand fall down which was hiding his face from others .." She shouldn't do that ..I mean you both loved each other just because of some marks she shouldn't left you ..."

" she was scared what people will think .."   

" Who cares what people think ..you cant live with people choice . It's your life no one give people right to judge without knowing anything ...we should live for us not for society "

Balraj looked at Maan for sometime then Maan realised what he said " you right face doesn't matter ... after all beauty lies in the eyes of beholder ..."       

He remember Geet saying the same thing to him that time he didn't take her words at heart but now he knew she was no comforting him but saying truth which he understand today ...   

" Where is she now ? I mean is she married ..."     

" yes .."

Maan's face fall at hearing sad ending of their love story ...

" What you think I'm Punjaban I would die rather forget my promise .. I promised to marry her only , toh bass ek din uske parlor se usse utha ke le gaya sidha mandir pe ..aur bas shadhi karli ...Marriage is done so what she can do other than accept me .."   there is a bright smile when he finished his story but Maan was in another zone ..

It takes sometime to recover from shock then he asked " wasn't she angry ? "   

" of course she was ...still im paying for that ...she refused to take my name so now she known as Harleen Kaur not Mrs Balraj Chadaa ..women are sometimes " he left the sentence in mid taking another sip from his drink where Maan in deep thought about what he said ..   

" So what your husband gave you ..? "

when they ready to go , Maan gave a small gift pack to give Geet ...Balraj is curious what can be there some jewellery..Love letter ..flowers ..or chocolate he betting for jwellery and chocolate ..      

" Jhon Cena ke CD .."

it was his time to get shocked " seriously !"     

Geet offended by his tone " What I love wrestling ..and my Jhon ...My hubby dear getting so smarter just perfect gift ..." there is a million dollar smile on her face..

" weird couple " he muttered softly ... " he looking pretty bad Geetu..are you sure you want to do this ?..."     

her smile fall but she nodded determinedly..." it would be his return gift ..."   

" it's a big risk ..think again ..."

" I can't back out now "

he nodded although not liking her idea but he trust his niece she will handle this well . Still he now developed a soft corner for Maan too he would hate to see Maan in pain ..he just hope her plan don't backfire...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago