Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...geet woke up in the morning & was upset with her headache.. was thinking about their relation moving on but annoyed that nothing happened between them...maan was teasing for her night drinks...happy for geet-dadima's bond...Balraj warned Mini as she called him for ruining maaneet relations but he witnessed maaneet's love for each other...oh no somehow divorce paper landed on Geet's hand...hope no MU between Maaneet as Balraj should cleared the air & Mini's True colors should have shown to maan... excited for next...!!

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: uluvmg

<font size="2">wonderful update...geet woke up in the morning & was upset with her headache.. was thinking about their relation moving on but annoyed that nothing happened between them...maan was teasing for her night drinks...happy for geet-dadima's
bond...Balraj warned Mini as she called him for ruining maaneet relations but he witnessed maaneet's love for each other...oh no somehow divorce paper landed
on Geet's hand...hope no MU between Maaneet as Balraj should cleared the air & Mini's True colors should have shown to maan... excited for next...!!
</font>

thnx for reading
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for next part dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaa9

<font size="3">waiting for next part dear</font>

will soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

Waiting for update!!

will do soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 33 -

" This can't be true . Maan can't do this to me , to us , to this relation . How can he takes such decision without asking me anything ? no he can't do that. I need to ask him " she was shaking seeing the papers . She not getting suddenly what happened that her husband took such drastic decision .

" Geetu listen don't trust this its all Mini's doing. "

her Mamu trying make her understand but she was listening anything . She run downstairs where Maan was talking with Dadima . Both looked toward her sensing her presence . She was breathing hard and scared . Maan came running to her

" hey what happened ? " asked wiping her tears , very worried . She looked at his handsome face ..

' can he really do that ? I thought we are close now...we are becoming soulmate can all be fake ? can it be possible that my husband was faking all these days ... and if he did then what will i do . I already fallen for him How will i survive ? ...'

thinking about going away from his life will be like a death to her but their marriage was a deal . They only married because of Dadima , if Dadima didn't threaten her then may be they wont meet ever . ' Its only a bloody deal ' she feels like she lost everything .

Maan looked scared and confused , seeing her so broken . He sensed something must be serious then look at Balraj who seems also worried but before Maan can ask her anything She push his hand away angrily ...and gave him divorce papers

" What is this ? " he frowned as start looking at it .

" I think you know the answer . " she angrily bit out .

He shocked for sometime not getting how she got those . Dadima snatch papers from his hand . After seeing those she looked at Maan disappoint by his action ...

" yeh sab kya hai Maan . yeh Papers .Ap Geet se ..." she couldn't complete as Geet asked..

" You really want divorce ? " she clearly still not believing her husband doing this .

" Geet its not like that . Trust me " He knows everything gonna mess if he didn't clear this .

" its...I..don't know how you get those papers but its not true ..."

" Geetu look at me " Balraj turned her toward him ..Maan horrified thinking he is gonna take advantage to this situation but to his surprise Balraj only trying to make her understand ...

" Mini is behind all this. She gave those papers . She is trying to create misunderstanding between you two .Don't fall in her trap ..."

Maan blood boiled thinking what Mini did . He trusted her so much to share his pain , he even gave her papers to destroy but she back stabbed him . He looked at Geet's sad face . Something is breaking inside him . He can't only blame Mini because he is also reason of Geet's condition . If he didn't take that decision things wouldn't be like this . He closed his eyes to clam himself " Geet..."

" I don't want to know what Mini did or what not , just answer me Maan did you made all those ? ..."

' please say no , please say you don't know about this . ' but to her misery he nodded yes slowly closing his eyes afraid to look at her .

" so you " she gulped the lump to trying hard not to cry more .." um you want d..divorce . These papers are real ..you want to ..I ..I mean did you really get bored of me that now want to separate. .."

" I don't , I don't want this " he torn the papers angrily ..." hey what's wrong with you ? .. " he cupped her face lovingly..

" how can you think like that ? I know I did mistake but I don't want this ..how can i want us separate when my morning start with you and my night end with you ...i hate when you give attention to anyone other than me " He shamelessly admit .." be it your parents or Dadima call me mad ...My day get brighten only by your small smile ..when you are sad i feel worse . Me and you are One ..I can't think to be separated from you , trust me please .. " she was melting but again Maan messed up saying truth ..

" these are old papers . I made weeks back . Its mean nothing now .."

" what did you say ? " her eyes were spiting fire now ...

" aam woh yeh papers vohot pahleki hai " with this she couldn't control and slap him hard ...

" What the hell you think of me huh ? You made those weeks back then what were you doing with me ? Those moment we spent together what was those ...? "

she remembered their moments together , their kisses touches ...their laughing together .. her getting angry on silly things , him got worried instantly .Their romantic dates everything playing in her mind ... she couldn't stop tears now ..

" all fake ..all drama you were playing with me don't you ? "

" you taking all wrong "

" I was only a pass time hai na Maan . I was just a stupid entertainment for you .."

" stop assuming things which you also don't believe " he shouted to get her attention " for God sake you also know its not true .. we were real , we are real ..we are soulmate we can't live without each other. " he hugged her tightly

" I'm sorry ...sorry it's my fault I know .. in my insecurities I did foolish thing ..." He kissed her head " so sorry please forgive me "

he tears drop from his eyes . This one relation is too precious to him but to his foolishness he made grave mistake but he can't let this to effect their love den .

" How to trust you Maan ? " she came out of his embrace " how to trust that ki app aage aase koyi kadam nehi uthayenge ..kaise maann loon ki yeh sab doobara nehi hoga . you were insecure so you wanted to end everything then what's the guaranty that , another small or big Strom will come and you won't leave me ..." She looks at him with all her love but admitted slowly ..." I can't trust you ..."

" No ..don't think like .."

" I'm not angry on Mini Maan . Why would I ? she could dare to do this because you gave her chance ... you showed her how weak is our relation ..its your fault only . Our marriage was not like others normal one .. its was forced .." First time Geet admit this in front of him he stop breathing ...

" Dadima forced me too marry you ..for my family I only married you...but trust me Maan from that day I never consider this relation a burden . In fact I was very happy I feel blessed but seems like it was only me who felt this , not you ...you always unsure about this relation . OK let's think it was sudden marriage to you , then same to me too but I never think of ending this . For me it was always Us not just me . Before taking that step did you asked me once ? ..did you asked what I want ? No you only follow your brain ..This only prove that our relation is weak Maan ..its weak like a glass which can break any moment right ..."

" No "

" I can't ...I can't stay here .. " she went to Dadima , hugging her cried for last time ...

" Balraj ji please , do something... I know my son make a mistake but don't let them break apart ..." second time in her life Dadima begged for her grandson happiness...Balraj looked down , ashamed to face old woman and cursing himself as he consider this happening because of his stubbiness...

" Savtriji don't do this please ..I'm truly ashamed .. but I promise you nothing bad will happen . For now let Geet go . She needs sometime alone . I know my niece . She loves Maan a lot. She won't be able to stay away for long . But don't stop her now . "

Dadima nodded, wiping her tears Balraj's words give her hope . She pray to God for both happiness ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
phew updated
one thing may be you guys don't like her going for me it was needed .. from beginning she is holding this relation let Maan do this now
also he need to learn a lesson to do things blindly
OK enough of my bakk bakk
enjoy
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice part
geet anger is correct, he gave chance to mini come between them