Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 32 -

" ahh mera sar ..." she cried in pain as finally woke up in morning ...first couldn't get why she is in pain remembered her drinking something last night and then everything just blank ...

" here " she looked at Maan who gave her medicine with serious face ..." it will reduce your pain " ...

first she doesn't get why she feeling like this now Maan's expression she got little scared ... " Woh pata nehi yeh kya ho raha hai ...mera sar .."

" its called hangover .." he cut her in mid " it happens when someone drink too much or drink for the first time ..."

" Drinks ! What I didn't ? how could I ? "

she totally clueless at his assumption .." That's exactly my question ..how you got drunk ? what did u exactly drink last night ? " ...

" who I...I " she tried to recall then finally remember..." ha actually I got cold na so Dadima said me drink some cough syrup ...I just took that from fridge that's it ...o don't know how I got drunk just drinking that "

That strange Maan thought . Instantly got what must happened but as he knows it's no use if telling Geet ... as usual she won't say anything to her precious Uncle ...

" ...ahh mera sar "

" three times "

" huh "

" you said the same word three times now ...your head ..."

" its like you loving my condition huh ...ek baar apke saath yeh hoga na toh pata calega ..." she glared at him ...

" mera choro apni sohcho ..do you even know what you did last night ? " There is an evil smirk in his face that makes Geet scared and embarrassed too ...

' oh no I speak too much nonsense even when I'm normal then what must have said when i m drunk ' she wants to hide somewhere ...She looked at her husband who surely enjoying her condition , she snatch the tablet , gulp it in one go...

" whatever I don't care , didn't you ever heard the words raat gayi baat gayi " with a brave face she tried to hide true herself ...

" I wish it that simple ...I mean what you did ..." Maan said simply that made her more restless ..." anyways get rest ok ..." he was about to go but Geet stop him ...

" don't tease me Mr khurana tell me at once what I did ..."

" is it a threat ? "

" what ? no I'm just saying ..." she smiled ever so sweetly .."let's do one thing ...let's forget whatever I said let's erase the memory ok .."

he nodded no ... ' he was so good when he was quiet ...why he becoming so smarter ahh ' she thinks in her head ...

" fine go ...nehi karni mujhe apse koyi baat ..."

" as you wish ..."

" ahh his attitude ..." then something click in his mind ..." stop "

" yes "

" amm did you ...I mean did something happened... you know like in movie ..." she asked little shyly bit hoping for a positive response ...

" I don't know what you mean ..." he looked at her dumbly ...that gave her all answer ...

" urgh just go ..." she shouted annoying at him, at herself ...

" but "

" I said go " she glared ...

he regretting for teasing her first for nothing ...now she is hell angry ... ' why the hell I tried to annoy her ' its really not his league ...Geet is better in this ...

" but why she is angry for ? " ...

As soon as he left from there she start checking her in mirror ..." what's wrong in me ? is my beauty getting pale ? ... oh God even in drunken state he didn't take advantage of me mujh mein kya kami hai ...itna aacha pati kyun banaya apne ...now he giving me complex ...ahhh "

" kya hua bete ? "

Dadima asked seeing her daughter in laws's gloom face ...she took a small bite from her apple sighing sadly... " kuch nehi bas meri zindegi ..." she sighed dramatically ...Dadima shook her head not sure if she should asked more just then her phone rang ...Geet took it slowly " ha Pinky bolo ..."

Pinky and Adi getting married soon and now they are very close to Geet especially Pinky ...she is only child so doesn't know how to manage everything and as her saviour Geet always help her or say give her weird advice , surprisingly all worked too ...Pinky is hell nervous about whole In Law thing ...she can manage Adi but what about his family ...

" ahh it too simple don't you watch TV serial ... "

" so I should act like those adarsh bahu ..."

" of course not you need to do total opposite to it ... kabhi khushi kabhi gum wale puja abb nehi chalta , like don't keep touching MIL's feet just say something good about her dressing , even when she looks worse never forget to praise her ... and most importantly don't let them to know you are a good cook ...but say im not good at anything ...Maji sab maine apse sikha hai ...app nehi hote toh mera kya hota ... "

she added dramatically Dadima nodded her head clearly doesn't get how Pinky do everything as Geet says and how it worked too ! ...is Geet is really wise ? or Pinky's in laws are weird , she still confused to it ...

" aur ha kabhi kabhi dard mein hone ka acting karna maat bhulna ...MIL likes when her daughter in law works even when she is in pain ..."

she thinks for sometime " abhi me liye itna hi ...let me think more I will call you later bye ..." she smiled hanging up but then looked at Dadima who is in deep thought ...

" by any chance is my daughter in law doing the same ...? " although Dadima making serious face but she knows she is joking ...

" oh my DD ..woh saare advice toh bas khatanak sasuma ke liye hai ...you are so sweet ...cute " she hugged her ...

" bas bas aur nehi aaj me liye itna pyaar hi kaffi hai ...badmash kahika ..."

unknown to them Balraj and Maan also witness this ...both smiled at this but stop when they notice each other ...

This time Balraj went to him " Maan I want to say something ... I'm going .."

" I know ..." he cut his words " I know you going soon and you think you can take Geet but you forgetting I still have time ...let's talk when the time comes ...but one thing I must say can you please stop bringing drinks in my house .. I and my family don't like those please try to avoid those when you are here ..."

He went saying this ...he doesn't want to be rude but Balraj's nagging about same thing now makes him hell angry . Balraj looked at his back for sometime ' can u blame him ? no ' he knows he did wrong ...he was so blind to protect Geet that he overlook everything ...last night he thought deeply and understood what he is doing to destroy Geet's life ...Geet head over heal in love with Maan , same goes to Maan may be more ...his niece can't get better person than Maan he is a gem ...may be he understand it rather late but now he won't make anny mistake ...but at first he need to warned the person who is behind all this .

" Uff Manisha you can't do a little thing properly are you literate or something ..." Mini glared at Manisha who looked confused as he doesn't get what he did wrong ...

Maan ordered Mini to make Manisha learn everything as he will take her place but Mini always abuse him for nothing ...

" do you really think that with this small size brain you can handle work " she mocked him its not a new thing ..he is new so just bearing all , saying nothing .

" you idiot ..."

" don't you think its rather rude Ms Ambolkar " Balraj walked in without any notice ...

" um um woh I was just ..." Mini mumbled getting caught ..." Manisha you go ...I guess Maan called you ..."

he went out then Mini start talking sweetly to cover up everything ..." ah who Uncle that man just "

" I'm not your Uncle " Balraj correct her at once .

" ah Yes sorry " she apologized slowly , getting confused with his attitude towards her...

" Mr Chadda woh .."

Balraj stop her " I will talk straight... why you behind Geet and Maan ? why you want to separate them ...? Why you called me and told those things that My niece is living poorly here ...her In Laws are treating her badly why ? ..." he shoot her angry glare ...Mini knows she is caught but she still doesn't want to back down ...

" You are mistaken Mr Chadda ...its all facade ...Mrs Khurana forced Geet to marry MK trust me I'm not lying ..."

" enough " he showed his hand clearly not ready to listen to her..

" whatever happens but truth is that Geet is happy here ...They loves Geet and she is treating as a queen ..look Mini I won't beat around the bush stay away from my daughter's life or else I will finish you ...you know me right ...I can do anything to protect my child's happiness ..."

He glared her last time to go out but Mini stop him .." looks like Khurana people deceived you well ..."

she opened a drawer and took out a envelope , hand over him to open it ...Balraj took it without interest ..but get shocked seeing divorce papers in them ...he looked at them for sometime trying get the thing ...

" MK made those ...he wants to divorce Geet ..I was not lying Mr Chadda MK doesn't love Geet . He only using her . he will..."

" its three weeks old " Balraj told her sternly stopping her nonsense at once ...

" here date is three weeks ago ...it's so strange he made them but still didn't sign or gave to Geet ...I came just few days ago and he was adamant to keep her but he made those divorce papers long time back to part his ways from Geet there still fighting with me , when its a good chance to get rid off his wife ..isn't it strange Mini . .and you know what is more strange these papers are with you not with him ...so much important papers , he let his mere Secretary to keep its hard to digest... "

" uh actually the thing is ..."

" Get out before I lose my control and slap a girl ..."

" But Mr Chadda "

" out "

without any option she went out cursing Geet how her plan failed so badly ...this time she was so careful ..everything was going good how could her Uncle change his mind
this time she lost completely... cursing Geet and her luck she went to pick her purse ...

Balraj looked at the papers in his hand " there must be some misunderstanding... its better to talk to Maan and let him know what Mini doing "

but his bad luck Geet came before him " Mamu kaha the app ..kabse mein .." she stop seeing papers in his hand ...

she took them from him and get the biggest shock ..." yeh ...papers ..yeh sab kya hai ..."

she couldn't think what to do ... " how could Maan ..no he can't .. "

" Geet listen to me ...its all " but she not in sense to hear anything ..

" I need to talk to him ..he can't do this ..my Maan can't think of this ..."

From the time Balraj came here his was only one motive , separate Maaneet ...but now when he seeing things clearly , when he knows where his daughter's happiness lies , things getting worse ... and he knows he has at fault too ...may be if he didn't trust that girl ...she wouldn't dare to go that far . But now how will he handle this ?

Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
long part ...
will pm soon
next love found in hell last part Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Update 
Maan tease geet 
& it make her little angry 
Geet mamu saw them happy 
& He is also happy
It was mini who did this 
Hope now there will no misunderstanding bw them
Update soon
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sabiii.
Yeh maan itna dump kyun hai...
I want a smart msk...
Uff babaji geet and her tricks to tame in-laws
So mini brewed this recepie of mamu ...
Ps:I want maan to get slapped by geet again...He deserved some don't he
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting update dear 
Liked it!! 
Maaneet was well penned. Maan tried to tease Geet but alas I turn Geet was upset and annoyed that nothing happened between them. Maan failed to understand her thoughts and was wondering about reason behind Geet's annoyance. Loved Geet's tips to Pinky and her playful self. Loved Geet and dadima's bond. Balraj realised Maaneet's love for each other and wanted to confront Maan about his thoughts alas Maan didn't let him speak. As anticipated it was Mini's plan to use Balraj 's love for Geet against Maaneet relationship but glad that words didn't effect Balraj and warned her. Everything was going well but unfortunately divorce paper landed on Geet's hand.
Hope Balraj clears the air before any misunderstanding takes place between Maaneet and opens a bout  Mini's true colors in front of Maan.
Thanks for updating !
:))
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Sabiii.
Yeh maan itna dump kyun hai...
I want a smart msk...
Uff babaji geet and her tricks to tame in-laws
So mini brewed this recepie of mamu ...
Ps:I want maan to get slapped by geet again...He deserved some don't he

tere liye thik hai sanju
di ne bilkul perfect rakha hai

jaha smart hota hai tujhe smjh nhi aata hai na
😉
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow lovely update superb wat 'll b maan s reaction
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. ...
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow mind-blowing update 
Hehehe maan babu kaha fas Gaye ðŸ˜†
Geet ko tease Karne chale aur khud ke pair pe kulhadi maarli ðŸ¤£
Finally geet's uncle's mu is cleared 
So it was mini who was behind this drama , she's never gonna change ðŸ˜¡
Uncle ne use acha Jawab Diya lekin Kya would apni harkaton see baaz ayegi ?
Oh no ! Ab ye kya naya twist hai hope sab jaldi se theek ho jaaye 
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update so finally balraj come to know his mistake , and ready to accept maneet relation but what blunder he had done how he can manage this misunderstanding  ,it was shocked that mini is behind all that things, but thank god she not got succeed before that balraj come to know her real face   hope everything will going to be normal soon waiting for pm and next part to