Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Nav2010

Waiting!!1

sorry I'm late
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Part 31 -

" Hari I'm so happy finally my plan worked... Geet agreed to come with me , now even Maan can't do anything ..."

His wife didn't said anything only smiled half heartily

" Aren't you happy ? "

" you asking me if I'm happy that you breaking your own niece marriage without letting her know anything and if I'm happy with that ? ..."

" Haru we talked about this ..that man ..."

" he has a name Balraj ..he not some random man his name is Maan , your Geet's husband ..." She glared at him clearly not pleased at his obsession to separate Maaneet .

" Tell me one thing Balraj if my father did the same what you do then...? Would you stay quiet ? You should great full to Maan that even after knowing your intention he still letting you stay at his home not even let Geet know about your planning .."

Balraj has nothing to say then suddenly he heard some broken sound from downstairs and rush to see shutting his laptop...When he went there shocked to see Geet in Maan's arm and she is behaving oddly ...

" Put me down nowww"

" Geet samhalke " Maan hold her tightly before she fall on floor but she is not listining.. she literally jumped from his arm

" Geet upar chalo ,sab so rahe hai uth jayenge ..." but she in her world not listenting to him still Maan tried to hold her .

Balraj frowned looking at Geet and her weirdness, thought to go down but then he knows Maan won't let him go near Geet so he started to go back just then stop hearing her.

" you know Maan im so sad today ...and you my one and only husband not even care for me ..." First Maan got worried but then understand she is drunk so may be just blabbing ...

" kaise pati ho pucho na apki khubsurat biwi sad kyun hai "

He really dont know how to take her upstairs she is so adamant " Geet we will talk to our room ok chalo "...

" No first ask " she shouted stubbornly...

" Shhh ok Why are you so sad ? " He looked here and there if anyone awake he can't let anyone see his wife drunk but he doesn't get why she drink so much ? she doesn't like alcohol then suddenly what gotten into her ? ' mere ghar mein alchol laya kisne ? ' he was thinking of many possibilities until Geet interrupted ...

" Raji couldn't get 80 mark ...how did this happen ? so many times i told her to study hard . why can't she listen ? If she don't try hard she won't be able to get in good college .Meri behen bas samajhti hi nehi "

' unbelievable she still stuck to that minor thing ' but one thing Maan don't get why Geet pressuring her sister so much about study . Its not that Raji is a bed student in fact brighter then Geet although he wouldn't dare to tell on his wife face . He just don't get her obession to want Raji to get first or getting highest mark ,she just missed by 2 what's so big deal ?

" Why are you so hard on Raji ? Geet she is doing well just a few marks behind im sure she will do well ..you unesserially getting worried even making her worried ..."

" Nooo you dont understand anything " She looked at him as if he did a big crime ...

" You Mr all rounder Maan Singh Khurana did you ever heard others saying how bad are you ? you are just a pretty face who know nothing .. but i "

pointing at her sadly she said what actually bothering her " i faced all this . I was just a back bencher student who always sit at last with friends and chatting all time ...pata hai kyun ..kyun ki parahi mujshe bilkulbhi nehi hoti thi.. i was not good in any subject but still teachers liked me . Sab mujhe sunata tha there comes brainless beauty . I can give back at anything but not to this because they were right i really can't study well . Even sometimes they mock me saying why even i studying i m pretty one can easily catch a big fish ...bolo asebhi koyi keheta hai kya ? Is being beautiful is a crime "

She hugged Maan tightly " I don't want Raji to hear all this ..She is so good just a little lazy i just want people to say that she is a perfect girl beauty with brain ..."

First time he actually seeing Geet like this . Always he was the one who shared but first time hearing her sorrow making his heart light ... his wife actually doesn't know what he faced back in college but yes he never face what Geet had . In all this he actually learned something big .

Maan always thought being beautiful makes people life easy but he was so wrong . Outer beauty is nothing . No one should judge by face be it pretty or ugly . She is right he didn't face what she faced but can easily understand her pain .

" Whatever people say let your work talk didn't you say this to me ? Those were just jealous of you because you were good at everything except study , but they were not.There was nothing in their life other than study .. They just wanted to be like you but they couldn't that's why they were jealous because they already knew you are best and perfect "

" im m best really ! " she asked like a child but then again become sad

" no no no im not . Agar best hoti toh Nikita mujshe assa baat nehi karti ..."

Maan forwened trying to remember who is Nikita he was going to ask but Geet start again " Woh Nikita mujhe aaj kaha ki ' didn't I told you , you don't need to study see you manage to get married to a money bag " she finished after mimicking Nikita ... " kamini kahi ki "

she was again getting hyper but Maan hugged her tightly to clam her ..." its not like that "

" phir usne assa kyun kaha ... being rich is not everything right .. sab mere dushman hai "

" she just doesn't like you "

" huh par kyun ...kyun mujh jesi pari ladki ko nafrat kar sakta hai "

Maan smiled at her words , even in drunken state she not forgetting to praise her that's so amusing .

" kyunki woh jealous hai ...even she was good student ...got good marks still couldn't succeed and see you manage to get such good job in school ..there she couldn't do anything with her career ... highest mark , first ranking doesn't make a person best Geet . Best only count when he manage to bring small smile in a person face which you always try to do . Don't you ? so you are best not some gold digger "

" sachi " she asked cutely

" buchi " he kissed her forhead feeling her getting relaxed in his arm...

Maan took this opportunity and again took her in his arms ...

Balraj saw everything and surprised to see Maan's care and love for Geet . Maan wasn't taking anything he can sense that . All this forcing him to think is he doing the right thing ? he went to his room silently with deep thought . Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updates...so glad maan spoke honestly to uncle in the end making him hopefully think on what he is doing with his daughter's life...he does love her a lot...he does not realize that maan is not caging her but she is very happy being with her maan and she realizes how much he loves her...
manisha aww how cute...maan calling him a namunna..ha ha
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
woh I updated!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm more happy than u guys as im back on track or say trying ...
updated after ages ...was/is very much busy with something ..
sorry...
I totally forget my pm list so if anyone missed sorry in advance
enjoyEdited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
geet uncle saw maan care and love fr geet hope he understand wat his wife trying to say 
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
finally got an update
subha se refresh kar kar k thak gai thi😆

will comment achese later...
got to go.. office calling😆

aree haan waiting for the next!😉
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haaayeee... beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful update...Mogembo maamu iss all happy shappyy his plan is going to be a success...Maami trying to put some brain ...aww myy cuty pie Geetto got drunk...hehehe Pari jesi...main to apni fav hu type... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† she is worried for her sister...& her Triple H handle her wisely...now maamu is in Deep thoughts...
Perfect Diwali gift thankuuu...

Par kitna wait krwaayaaa😭

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it
Geet s drunk and maan s taking care of geet ...
Geets uncle s seeing very thing ...
Continue soon
Waiting
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..First time Geet said about herself..how people told her..Maan now see other person also has problem but different..I hope her uncle can see how Maan is perfect for Geet...