Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
priyanshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
maan not bend in front of his mom at last his mom have to accept wat maan said pehle b or ab b maan knows how to convince his parents and geet too 
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya_21 thumbnail
26 Sept
Hum aapke dil mein rhte hai -part 40 on page 13

27 sept
Dastaan - part 5 on page 22

28 sept
Is life a dream?- Epilogue on page 89

Vivaah -part 34 on page 72
taahir004 thumbnail
Gautami still angry at Geet as she planned Maan's attack and the fact that Geet cannot conceive
she feels its better for Maan to leave Geet but Maan explains his mother 
Geet lived her life as a married woman she loved him he is the one that had hurt her deeply and she has the rights to to make him feel the same pain she felt 
finally Maan's mother agrees 
Maan tells Geet they will get married he knows he has hurt her but they will be happy from now onwards as she is the most perfect for him her wound or scar he will see it on their wedding night and still it won't change his mind if they want they can even adopt but he wants Geet as his wife by his side and finally Geet agrees too but she also tells him that she will not be able to withstand more hurt and Maan too says now he only love her and give her happiness 
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Gautami still angry at Geet as she planned Maan's attack and the fact that Geet cannot conceive
she feels its better for Maan to leave Geet but Maan explains his mother 
Geet lived her life as a married woman she loved him he is the one that had hurt her deeply and she has the rights to to make him feel the same pain she felt 
finally Maan's mother agrees 
Maan tells Geet they will get married he knows he has hurt her but they will be happy from now onwards as she is the most perfect for him her wound or scar he will see it on their wedding night and still it won't change his mind if they want they can even adopt but he wants Geet as his wife by his side and finally Geet agrees too but she also tells him that she will not be able to withstand more hurt and Maan too says now he only love her and give her happiness 

thanks for comment and liking 

priya_21 thumbnail
Note

i want to share one thing with you all
this story starting one two part not writen only by me , in this SUHANA also with me

in mid due to work she left this story on me

i hope suhana i did justice with our starting plot ðŸ˜‰ 

seeshasadhana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update... Finally maaneet becomes one... After lot of struggles they are together... Waiting for epilouge 
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending,cont soon