My Beautiful Wife (Thread 3) - Page 26

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by khwaishfan

<font color="#cc00cc">hi thanks 4 updating! amazingupdate! superbly written! Geet choosinga secretary4 Maan! This Mama wants 2 separate Maaneet! he shld realise that Geet is happy with Maan! this Mini is another one that wants 2 separateMaaneet! terrific Maaneet moments! update soon</font>

he is stubborn
Originally posted by anu5

Nice update dear
Loved it!!
Basically Geet doesn't want a female secretary for maan and their attention on maan that she choose to reject everyone with her lame excuses
On other hand geet's uncle needs to sort out his misunderstanding abt man from geet instead of plotting to separate them . It's always to wise to speak ur mind open to the related person than developing false assumptions
So, MM is back and again wants to separate maaneet .
Maaneet scene was cute and both wants to spend time with each other
:)

geet is too jealous to let her hubby work with any female
Originally posted by doll.12

O Lala...
</div>loved the ending... <div>Now maan gonna show them who is the king ... And he isn't gonna tolerate anything which comes between him and his queen..
her uncle is dumb .. Its all I can say about him.. And a thick head person..

let's see what he will do ..
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Very nice.
😊
Originally posted by sanum23

sweet and cute pt
geet selecting secretary fr maan
all rejected and male idea geet happily accepted
maan geet wants to spend time together
maan missing hr badly geet caught his drama
but not object bz she's missing him too
mamu and mini still doing their planning
but i think geet unne ke chakar main nahi anne
wali

glad u liked
Originally posted by nehaa9

<font size="3">nice update</font>
<font size="3">liked it!</font>
<font size="3">so geet doesn't want female sectary for maan</font>
<font size="3">oh that mamu uffh</font>
<font size="3">maneet missed their old times</font>
<font size="3">they also want to spend time with each other</font>
<font size="3">oh that mini is back</font>
<font size="3">waiting for next</font>
<font size="3">cont soon </font>

yup I know mamu is irritating
Originally posted by jasika08

Nice update
Waiting for next update.

Part 30 -

" NO WAY "

he muttered looking at his new secretary who looking at him with open mouth.. Geet came forward clearing her throat

" Maan finally i found a new scetrey.. Meet Manish .. Your "

" no Geet mam its Manish_sha " he corrected her giving him his hand to shake..

Maan looked at Geet and her new found trouble. He grabbed her arm and took her in a corner...

" what . is . this . Geet ? Kaha se uthakar le aye ho ye namuna.. she i..i mean he can't be my secretary .. Just look at him " he gave Manisha a glare who eyeing him from head to toe

" i can't work with this namun.."

" why ? Whats wrong with him ? " Geet asked him in mid " woh smart hai..intelligent "

" smart my foot he so odd..just look at him " both looked at Manisha who smiling shyly ...

" see how can you expect me to work with that cartoon "

" Maan bad habit don't make fun calling people   by those name "

he frowned at her ' is she serious ..she is the one who always intend to give odd name to every person ' ...

Geet ignored his look and continue " and why you behaving like this it's not that he will work with you in any project he will just manage your schedule thats it ..its not big deal be a man stop winning like a child " saying she thought to escape this situation but Maan declared stubbornly...

" i won't work with that idiot that's it "

she gulped her saliva she knew that it won't be easy to convince him but what can she do.. She can't take risk and bring another micro mini in their home..

" so you rejecting my choice " this time she tried different route to convince him and continue sadly...

" ek Shah Jahan tha jo apne biwi ke liye Taj Mehal banaya aur aap mere choice ke ek secretary nehi pal sakte "

" Geet it's not like that "

" no it is .. Whats so big deal if she i ..i mean he work with you..you just don't care about me or my choice "

Maan sighed he knows he won't win for sure.. She won't agree no matter what ..he just don't get why she so much allergy with girl ...when she was taking interview he was there for sometime and get bored seeing her rejecting people ...some rather rudely so he left but never in his dream he thought that she would select someone like that but now he has no choice ..he looked at Manisha and told him clearly...

" if you did any mistake it will be your last day here got it " he glared him hardly before going upstairs...

" aww he looks even more hot when he is angry "

Manisha stated after he left " i know after all he is my handsome hawtlicious husband " Geet said raising her eyebrow for which Manisha pout sadly ...

" now go before he fired you "

" oh ha " Manisha left hurridely murmuring ...

" I'm so lucky..kash yeh hotty mujhe phele mile hote "

Geet's face broke with a bright smile finally Maan is in safe hand now she can stay in peace without worrying about unwanted things...

" you are too good Geet ...no you are BEST ..." she congrats herself and went to give Dadima this happy news

At night Maan was working in his office when an angry Balraj barged in ...

" heared you are not well still you working this late "

Maan kept his file aside and asked politely... " Do you need anything Mr Chada "

" yes " he sat down

" i need to free my daughter from your clutch but don't worry , i don't need your help.." he looked at him angrily ..

" don't think i don't know what you were playing..let me tell you i won't let you win..i will take her with me at any cost.. She will leave your cage .. "

when Maan didn't say anything he got impatient and told him his deed ...

" I already did my job Mr Khurana .. " Maan looked at him confused..

" you don't believe right hmm just wait for few minutes Bittu must be coming to give you this good news .."

just then she came giving a big smile she hugged Balraj " congrats Mamu aap Nana banne wale ho..but that's not fair why didn't you tell me before ? Chaddoo "

She looked at Maan and said happily " Maan Sonia di is pregnant ..oh i can't wait to meet her " he don't know who is Sonia but get alert hearing her next ...

" I'm going to Canada ..i just can't wait..thank you.. thank you for letting me go you are so sweet ..oh no kitne saare preparations karne hai aur Di ne bhi kitne bare list diya hai ..better I talk to Dadima .."

she was so happy that didn't notice Maan's fall face... She went out blabbing to herself then Balraj speak with proud ...

" so see i win . I'm taking my daughter with me ...don't be confused I used your name ...yes i should thank you for this ...i told Bitu you will be more than happy after all you care for her so much ..he won't stop his wife from meeting her Babhi right ... " he got up like he won some battle..

" you lose Mr Khurana ...I wo "

" so its game for you.. " Balraj stop at once hearing Maan...

" your niece whom you consider as daughter . For you her life is just a mere game " Balraj taken aback by his tone ...

" but let me tell you for me its not any game ...she is my life ...and you must be know what can anyone do for their life ..I will do the same ... she didn't go yet right Mr Chada . "

" you can't do anythi "

" yes i can .." Maan again stop him from saying anything...

" ahh you yourself said you couldn't convinced her without mentioning my name ..she was not ready to go without my words.. so you can see how much I have power over her . I really feel pity on you .. you still think she will leave if i stop her .Fine let me tell you she WON'T go with you.. and i won't do any dirty tricks like you . Stop me if you can. it still two days left ..."

saying he was about to go but stop at door ...

" I really feel sorry for Geet ..whom she consider as father is only playing with her ..tell me one thing Uncle do you think she will be happy when she learn about you..your bad intention? will you ever forgive yourself for ruining her marriage or will you happy see her in pain that too because of you ..for once think about her life not about game you will get your answer ..."

for the first time Balraj realised something ..he doesn't like Maan but his words forced him to think is he really doing right ? ..What actually he doing in name of saving Geet's life ? ..is his anger overpowered him so much that he playing game that too with her daughter's married life ...

PART 29 Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Poor maan n geet... They didnt have time for each other... Her mamu didnt left any chance to break them ... Maan. Should have told geet abiut his intention... He will surely take her with him with false alarms n will not send her back...
Nice update all want to separate maan And geet. Till now mamu and now maan secratry please don't separate them. The story Will not be nice make maan  this time clever and that he has to stop all people  who want to take geet  away from him