Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Beautiful Wife (Thread 3) - Page 24

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 29 -

" Reject " Geet throw the candidate form rejecting another person ..its the normal things which happing for two days now...

" ha ha ha " Adi gave his signature laugh nervously looking at Pinky but couldn't stop from saying " Geet its 30th girl i mean person you rejected.."

" hmm kya karu Adi sir ek bhi acche nehi hai " Adi looked at her as if she came from Mars ...

" Adi sir i want just Perfect secretary for my Maan and these are not good at all " she said disappointed looking at candidate files whom she rejected.

Adi wanted to argue but he knows it wont be any use. Its not true that all girls who came to do interview was bad in fact some were really good for this job but Geet rejected them with odd excuse like ...

" yuck her nail paint did you see it she can't even chose a colour rightly .. And her make up uff so bad " Pinky tried to make a point

" Geet so what how she does her make up she must be good at her work ..see she has five years experience too "

" so what ..you don't know these girl pinky she will be busy in her make up forgetting work...Maan won't be pleased yaar " saying she rejected her right there ..

or sometimes rejected saying " she is too tall .. Oh no did you hear her talking she talks too slowly client won't like it.. uh she is over qualified hmm something is fishy no ..uff Pinky did you see her heels and how much noise she make while walking its so annoying .. next " like this she rejecting one by one for two days now ...

Pinky and Adi looked at each other with we are dead expression..the way Geet is rejecting they are sure Geet wont be able to select anyone and finally Pinky tried her last weapon...

" Geet i guess you are right these girls are not good enough of them lets call boys now "

Geet's face broke with big smile and she immediately called for it " you are right Pinky ..boy would be perfect for Maan ..I mean for this job .." she said fast hiding her inner happiness...

" what are you doing " Adi asked taking her to a corner " Maan sir won't like it "

" relax Adi you see na how Geet rejecting girl its only option left now..and im sure Geet will handle MK well ..chalo bhi " both went praying hard that now Geet will select someone fast..

It was late afternoon when her Mamu came she was still busy " Bittu kya kar rahi hai ..you totally gayab for two days ? "

" Mamu im so sorry..woh actually im interviewing new secretary for Maan "

he frowned thinking why can't Maan do that for himself ? why need to involved Geet but asked " why new one ? He has one right ? "

" ha woh chaudil " Geet made a angry face...

" chaudil ? "

" aur nehi toh kya ..i just hate her ..mera bas chale na uche abhi nikal do.."

Balraj surprised hearing her and   thought what she said..his niece never dislike someone without any reason ' is that girl that bad ' his thought break as Geet told him about their plan change...

" woh Mamu i can't go with you today..actually Maan is not well. Don't worry i will call Raji she will go with you for buying gifts " saying she left to call Raji..

just then Balraj got all things searching secretary , suddenly unwell must be all Maan's plan .. Previous all things which Geet told him gone from his mind ...

" i won't let you win Mr Khurana " he promised to himself " it's time for final stroke " smirking he went to his room ..

" ahh can't people see where they are going ...? "

Mini muttered picking up the file which fall when she and Geet collied ...Geet rolled her eyes . She doesn't want to pick any fight now as Mini is leaving very soon ...

" typical middle class ...can't even say sorry .."

That's it Geet can't tolerate more ..." first of all its your fault ...you were engrossed in your world that didn't notice but as manner less you are ...you didn't care to say sorry ..secondly its my home ,don't teach me how to walk ..just syau in your limit ...or else it won't take me a second to see you exit ..." she left giving her last look ..

Mini smirked ..."kaun jayrga aur kaun rahega yeh toh waqt hi batayega "

She looks at the papers in her hand which Maan told her to throw away few weeks back but she didn't...now she knows very soon these will be needed to finish her job ..

" such a foolish girl don't even realising what's happening under her nose ..One week her Uncle said , now only 2 days left ..phir bobara main hi main is ghar mein par ...MK ke sath ..don't worry Geet I won't let MK miss you a bit ..he will be mine .."

She kissed his forehead as she was applying bum Maan hold her hand.. " kiss is better i guess "

she smiled shyly kissing him again " better "

"hmm but need more " he replied closing eyes but Geet gave a light slap..

"you are perfectly fine Mr Khurana right ? "

Maan opened his eyes looking guilty for lying ..

" yes or no " crossing arms she asked faking anger ...

" i i mean i did but i just.." he trailed off not know if she will understand his reason for stopping her.. She looked at his sad face her face soften ...

" you don't need to lie to spend time with me " he didn't look at her but happy that she understood him even when he didn't say anything .

He pulled her on his lap hiding his face on her chest inhaling her scent " I'm sorry i didn't mean to worry you..i just wanted our time like old days " he kissed her chest where her heart reside ..

Her hand instantly went to his hair hugging him back feeling peace ..she not angry at all ..she also missing their old time together and can't blame him for lying as she was the one who always busy ignoring him..

He looked at her with pleading eyes " am i forgiven ? " instead of an answer she kissed his nose "what do you think ha ? " she started trickles him knowing how much he is ticklish ..

"no Geet stop " he hold her hand to make her stop and pulled her under him still laughing.. Geet stop and looked at him ...

" what?" he asked her seeing her so quiet ..

" you look more handsome when you laugh " he stop at once looking serious..

" my scares look more visible when i laugh so i think better i don't "

" uh Maan i really hate you talking like this "

He smiled at her sad face ..feeling blessed to get her how easily she accepted him with his very flaw ...he is very lucky indeed .. now a days seeing her so positive toward him he sometimes forget about his scars ...he kissed her forehead

" ok no talking about face hmm lets watch movie " he pulled her with him..she went without saying any words after all she really missed their things and she happy that again they back in their old routine ...

NEXT PART PAGE 38Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hi short part I guess
just typed this much ...don't worry planning to update tomorrow again if I able to wake up early morning...
till then enjoy this ...will pm after updating another part

NEXT PART Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 
Love it 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 29
mini n uncle both wants to separate maan n geet with their own motive
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love birds are happy in their world and there the villains are ready to separate them.
Interesting
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating! amazing update! superbly written! Geet choosing a secretary 4 Maan! This Mama wants 2 separate Maaneet! he shld realise that Geet is happy with Maan! this Mini is another one that wants 2 separate Maaneet! terrific Maaneet moments! update soon 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Loved it!!
Basically Geet doesn't want a female secretary for maan and their attention on maan that she choose to reject everyone with her lame excuses
On other hand geet's uncle needs to sort out his misunderstanding abt man from geet instead of plotting to separate them . It's always to wise to speak ur mind open to the related person than developing false assumptions
So, MM is back and again wants to separate maaneet . 
Maaneet scene was cute and both wants to spend time with each other
:)

doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O Lala...
loved the ending...
Now maan gonna show them who is the king ... And he isn't gonna tolerate anything which comes between him and his queen..
her uncle is dumb .. Its all I can say about him.. And a thick head person..
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
sweet and cute pt 
geet selecting secretary fr maan 
all rejected and male idea geet happily accepted
maan geet wants to spend time together 
maan missing hr badly geet caught his drama
but not object bz she's missing him too
mamu and mini still doing their planning 
but i think geet unne ke chakar main nahi anne
wali