Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Eagerly waiting on next chapter 

kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor maan, his relationship with Geet is at initial stage and he is already facing villains
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hating her Mamu...
update soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: nehaa9

<font size="3">waiting for update dear</font>

sorry was busy
Keepdreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doll.12

Hating her Mamu... <div></div>update soon

will do
Keepdreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshubhangi

Poor maan, his relationship with Geet is at initial stage and he is already facing villains

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taahir004

<font color="#660099" size="3">Eagerly waiting on next chapter</font>

will do soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 28 -

" so how was your day ..? " Balraj's wife asked seeing her husband's happy face " bhoot accha ...kitne din baad aapni beti sath ..."

" beti ? " she cut and asked instead .." you said you will try to know Maan and there you ..."

" there is nothing to know that arrogant man ...you don't know that man ..tumhe pata hai he didn't even try to talk once ..."

" accha phale tum uche aapni wife ko chorne ke liye kaha , phir dhaamki di ...and now you expect him to talk nicely to you ..." Balraj look here and there not finding proper word to defend himself ...

" Geet had sent me their picture ..." after sometime she told him " They look so happy together ...I think she..."

" picture can lie ...trust me Haru he is not good ..."

" and how you so confident about it .. you didn't even talk to him nicely ..." she glared at him clearly not liking his blind hate for Maan .." tell me truth Balraj is it because of his face ? you dislike him just for it ? "

" What no .. " He denied at once " Haru how can you think like that ...I can never judge anyone by their face ...face not important ...its heart what's matter ...and I know Maan have no hearts he is just evil ..."

" evil ...Ballu don't you think now you judging him very rudely ..."

" no this is what he is ...do you know what he did ? ... he made Geet a mere cook ...you know na how much she used to hate cooking ...sabse baari baat he forced her to quit job ...her dream job Haru can you believe how much he is controlling her ..." he Gave her reason but she only nodded her head at her stubborn husband ...

" cooking what's so bad about it ..main bhi toh khana banati hoon toh jya main bhi cook ho gayi ...she cooking for her family for her , husband what's so wrong there ? ..."

" par Haru you love cooking ..she absolutely hat..."

" Ballu people change ...their choice also change she used to hate it but may be now love to do it for her new family issme galat kya hai ? ...and for job they got married recently they must want to spend time together ...also Geet needs time to settle down to her new family that's it ...tum har choti baat ko baara kyun baana rahe ho ...you said Maan controlling her then what you trying to do now huh bolo ? ..."

" nehi aasa nehi main bas aapni beti ko bachana chahati hoon phahele ki tarha ...yaad hai na uch Rajib ne kya kiya tha ..."

" sab yaad hai par tum bhool rahi hoon ...Geet has grown up now ... and more over she is married she very well know what is right what is wrong ...yes you helped her in past but now may be she doesn't need your help may be Maan is right man for your Bittu ...stop thinking too much negative in every small thing ..." she tried to gives some sense but looking at him she clearly understand he not convinced... she feels like go into laptop and give him a smack to stop his dirty planing... seeing no choice she asked quietly

" what are you going to do now ...?"

" hmm Geet won't come with me I know for sure   .."

" Then ? "

" toh aur kya have to go another route ...I guess now I will use Sonia ..."

" Sonia what ...she pregnant... tum..."

" tabhi toh ..Geet would deny me easily but can't Sonia ...she is pregnant so she will agree for sure ..."

" its not right ..."

" nothing is wrong when its come to my daughter ..." with this he close laptop as not want to face his wife's anger ...

After two days ..

He was running brush furiously in board forgetting about world.. its two says since Geet left with her Mamu to her parents home ...first day still she called for two times only but yesterday she didn't even call once and when he did her Mamu picked up and said she is busy and don't want to talk ...With much effort he controlled his anger but this time he is very hurt to Geet's ignorance ...he recalled their last morning together ...

They were on bed cuddling each other ...she was busy touching his scares . When first time she did that he got stilled , even try to snap at her but now a days its became her routine and he doesn't feel bad of her touching him ...more of all he now likes it ...

" Can I tell you a sadist secret ...? " after sometime Geet said softly ..." I love your scares ..." he looked at her frowning ...

" yes I do ...these are not ugly at all .. " she kissed him softly ..

" These make you so different from all ...these are quiet hot you know ..."

Maan laughed sadly looking at her ..." jokes of the year . Whatever you called these but I know I'm ugl..."

" Shut up " Geet stop him from saying next ..." I don't know why you feel like this but my sadist secret is I love these scares because they saved you for me ... I'm your first and no one ever close to you . I know i am sounding selfish but that's true ...I love those scares my Triple H ..."

He felt peace hearing her words how come he become so lucky ? only this question running in his mind . He pulled her closer cupping her checks , drawing her forward ..his mouth slanted over hers , her lips soft and with in a second he become more aggressive than before ...as if he wants to show her how much she mean for him, how much he wants her , cares for her ...she moaned as her tongue met his , she gave in to him as he continued to tortured her mouthed fiercely...he groaned as he broke the kiss ..her eyes still closed, breathing hard a red hue on her check ..which only making him more crazier ...

" Too much huh " he asked teasingly ..she grew more red and before she answer anything he again attacked his mouth taking her another world ...

He felt a kiss on his check that broke his thought ...he very well know who is here ...in heart feeling happy as finally she is back but still angry because of her previous did ...

" sorry " she kissed him again ...but no movement from his side ...he still brushing roughly on board ...

" don't you think Geet now a days sorry become your favourite word " he told her coldly after sometime, not turning. or looking at her ...

Geet can feel anger in his tone and curse herself for her activity...she first went to her parents home as her Mamu was not ready to go alone but she didn't want sour relation between her parents and Mamu . So she also went with him ...but there she got to busy that couldn't talk to him and she knows he is angry for that ...

" I was so busy Maan ...you know Mamu was behaving like a kid ..was not ready to talk to Ma and Papa ...uff kya kahu kitne paper belne pare sab thik karne ke liye ..."

" so every time for your family you will abandon me right ..." He throw the brush and turn to go ...but Geet stop him ...she felt sad listening him

" you are my family too Maan ..it's just that I was busy ..."

' but I just don't want to your family but the center of your world ...your everything ' he told to himself ...

" you were so busy that forget to call your so called husband who was waiting for you at home ..."

" no I ..."

" forget it Geet " he tried to move but Geet didn't let him ..

" trust me ...I really gotten busy ...then yesterday Raji's result came ...aapko pata hai she couldnt get 80% ...she missed by 2% ...I was so angry and bad mood doesn't want to disturb you that's it..."

he was not aware about that but know it very well how much Geet is concerned for Raji's result so can understand but still she is his wife why can't she share her worries with him ...aren't they are partner...

" I'm sorry ...pakka promise phir aasa kabhi nehi hoga ..." she hugged him tightly kissing his chest where his heart beating fast ...

" why didn't you call me ? " she asked quietly..

" I did but your Mamu said you don't want to talk " this time Maan told her truth ...

she frowned " what he said this ..oh must be worried seeing my sad face and that's why said it ..." Maan couldn't agree so keep mum ...Geet looked at him ..

" why don't you went there ? .."

" main tumhare ghar ! " he asked surprised ...

" ha patni hoon aapki uthake le aate mujhe aapne baho main ..."

" accha and your parents what they would think ? ..."

" so what Aashiq kabhi kissi se nehi darte aur nahi kissiki parwa karte hai ...didn't you heard everything is fair in love and war .. meri sanam teri kasam saath khoon bhi maff hai ..." she told him teasingly ...

Maan thought for sometime and picked her up in his arms " I promise next time I will do this for sure..."

he lead her to their room thinking her words ...till now he was silently bearing but now its time to play after all everything is fair in love and war ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
I know I'm too late but can't help ...
first Ramadan month also I'm busy with something personal
enjoy
and I'm sad my posts deleted ...
Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago