Congrats for the new thread πŸ‘
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by -padmarao-

<font color="#ccc66">Congrats for the new threadπŸ‘</font>

😊

Part 27 -

" Good morning Mamu ..."
kissing her forehead Balraj smiled sitting on dinning table where all are present ..." Good morning beta " just for formality he smiled at Maan and Dadima ...

" so here is your favourite paratha made by this beautiful chef Geet Khurana .." giving him hot partha she sat beside Maan giving him his pasta ...

Balraj looked surprised ..." tune banaya ...yeh miracle kaise ho gaya ...you hate cooking ..."

" correction Mamu I hated cooking but now I love it " she smiled softly looking at Maan ...giving him more pasta ..." why are you not eating...? kitne patle ho gaye ho ...saare khatam karne honga samjhe ..."

Maan made helpless face " but Geet ..."

" no but shut ...subha subha aapni inn nazuk haatho se sab banaya hai ..how can you say no ..." she pout in which Maan shook his head murmuring...' nautanki ' but Geet gave a glare and he shut his mouth ...

In all this they didn't notice Balraj's displeased face about this cooking matter ...but he liked her paratha and gave compliment...

" so when you gonna join School ...? "

Three of them tense about this matter ...Geet's face fall recalling last night incident about Maan's past ...she smiled and answered ..." woh I quit that job ..."

" What tune job chor diya ? but you love your job ? then why suddenly ...? " he asked looking suspiciously to Maan and didn't miss her sad face ..

" woh ..."

" because now her priority change ...she is newly married and want to focus on it only ..." this time Maan said stopping Geet ...same words which she told him last night...but it didn't go well with Balraj ...

" she is married that doesn't mean she would stop living the way she wants ..."

" I'm loving the way my life is going Mamu ...with Maan , with this family I'm happy ..." holding Maan's hand under table she replied to Balraj happily... but Balraj only nodded disliking Maan more ...thinking he was right before ...Maan only controlling her life ...forcing her to do as he wants ...

" Uff its so hot ..." Balraj sat in restaurant looking outside ..." India main abb itni garmi hota hai ..."

Geet only smiled as its regular thing for her and ordered lunch for both ...she looked at watch it's 2pm ...she went out with Balraj for shopping as he couldn't bring clothes ... Maan was in video conference so she couldn't talk before coming even forget to bring phone ...' pata nehi uhnone lunch kiya bhi nehi ...' she again looked at her watch ... but Balraj's voice broke her thought...

" why you are you so tense ? don't tell ki job ke sath tere ghar se nikal ne pe bhi pawandi hai ..."

Although Balraj tried to say it casually but Geet couldn't miss the bitterness ..." aasa kuch bhi nehi hai Mamu ...woh bas Maan se bina kahe ..."

" so what you went with me your uncle not some stranger ...what so big deal ? Geet you changed so much ...tere Mamu saalo baad tujhse milne aaya hai aur tere pass time nehi hai shayed ..."

" aasa kuch bhi nehi hai ..." she smiled ' bas mujhe unki aadat ho gayi hai ' she said to herself but little guilty as her Mamu is right ..he came just for her and she behaving like this ...

Balraj held her hand and said what he wants say from long    " Bittu sach batana tu kush toh hai na Maan ke sath ...I'm like your father you can tell me truth ..."

" I'm very happy Mamu ...Maan is best ... he..."

Balraj stop her saying bitterly..." your husband forced you to quit your dream job and still you praising him ? ..." he asked disbelief...

In which she only smiled.. " as my dear husband said priority change... so mine dream too ..." Balraj didn't look convince ..Geet sensed it but she understand ..he is worried for her ..." Mamu trust me ...I'm happy with my husband...even I was never so happy before ...don't worry about me ..your bittu is in safe hand ...he won't let anyone harm your child ..."

' Of course he himself would hurt you only ...would break you from inside ...my niece who never hide anything from me now start lying for that so called husband ' he was angry but didn't show on his face ...

" hmm so my dear Mamu from now on till you staying here my all time is just for you ..ok ..." She took off her watch from her hand and put it in bag ..." no more distraction... now only Bittu and her Mamu ..."

After sometime Balraj said quietly..." last month I met Rajib in Canada ...he came there for a business conference... he seems changed...mujhse maafi mang raha tha ..."

Geet stop eating for a moment then resume " oh .."

' Did you tell him about your marriage...? "

Geet nodded no " why should I tell him ...? he is no one ..."

" hmm you right ...he was asking about you and ..." he stop looking little unsure...

" And ? "

" wants a chance ..."

" there can't be any chance ...not because im married because there never was ..."

" i know I will kill him before he tried to do anything with you " ..

" Thank you Mamu " Balraj knows why she thanking him ...

" beti baap ko thanks nehi deti ...I saved you before ..." ' and will save you again ' he promised himself and both quietly start eating ...

They do shopping then went to see many places because of Balraj instance... but in all this Geet was missing Maan ..she can't even call him , once although she asked for balraj's phone which he declined saying he also forget to get it ...

It was late at night when both came back and saw a worried Dadima waiting for them ..." kaha the aap log ..kitne der ..no phone nothing ..."

Geet came forward side hugging her..." so sorry Dadima ...Mamu aapne favourites jaga pe jaana chata toh bas late ho gaye ..."

" koyi nehi beta ...go get fresh ..main Nakul se kaheke khana garam kar deti hoon " ...

" its not needed hum khake aaye hai ... " Balraj told bidding good night and went from there ...Geet too went wishing good night...

Geet went upstairs deadly tired of whole day roaming... and when she enters their room saw her husband sore face holding some red roses ...realisation drawn upon her

She hugged him tightly .." sorry sorry sorry...I'm so sorry woh Mamu ke sath pata nehi kaise pura din gujar gaya ki " ..

' ki tum bhul gayi ki ajj humari movie date night hai ..."

She holding her ears sadly replied ..." sach main i didn't forget ...woh Mamu is here so just don't want him to feel neglected ..you know na he came here only to meet me ..it won't feel good if i refused to go right ...he would feel bad ..."

Geet did remember their date but thought may be Maan won't arrange as he knows she is outside but now feeling sad as Maan did planned everything..." So sorry "

' ha tumharhi Mamu mera kya ...you can't neglect him but your husband ...' hiding his pain he only nodded smiling little said her to change...

When she changed back directly went on bed where Maan was half laying ..." you did dinner right ? .."

" Woh .."

" hmm bohot late hogaya hai ...accha hua aapne karli ...maine bhi Mamu ke ek friend ke ghar dinner kar liya ..."

he didn't have dinner ...he was only waiting for her ..from past one month they eat together all time , so this time too he was waiting for her to come back ..but seeing her tired face he didn't say anything...

" Good night " murmuring softly she went to sleep but Maan keep looking at her ...he touch the loose strands from her face , bent down and kissed her softly... Geet smiled opening her eyes looking at him with love ..." itna miss kiya ? ..."

" you can't imagine ..." ...again kissed her pink lips but this time little rough...she followed him letting him taking charge.. when he broke she murmured breathing high ...

" me too "

" why you would ? you were with your Mamu ...forgetting everything didn't meet me before going ... you didn't even call ..."

Geet taken aback by his tone ..she can feel he is angry but she liked it ...first time he showing anger on her ..its his right . its make her feel more closer to him ...She hugged him placing her head on his chest ..." oh my AYM missed me so much ..."

" AYM ? "

" angry young man aur kya ...i like your anger ...you look more hot when you are angry my Triple H ..." she kissed his check softly ..." aage se aasa nehi hoga i promise ... main aapko baatake jaungi "

' why can't you just stop going with that old man ? ' although he wants to say it but couldn't voice out .. " hmm .." he hugged her back playing with her soft hair ...

" just this week Maan ..next week Mamu chale jayenge phir meri saare time aapke ..." Maan's hand stop in her hair remembering Balraj's one week challenge... just one week I will take my daughter with me ' ...Is he start doing what he told me earlier ? ...

" Geet tumhari zindagi main unke bohot importance hai ? " ...

" hmm " Geet said in sleepy tone ...

" kuch bhi kar sakti ho unki kehne pe hai na ..."

" mm kuuc..h bb.hi..." She murmured before went into deep slumber... his heart stop at her confession.. unknowingly a tear drop...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
updated ...finally ..I'm more happy than u guys ...
thnx for your likes and comments ...
bad memory don't mind if i forget to pm anyone
enjoy
Nice update 
Maan is scared to lose Geet 
& her mamu want to take her back 
Unknowingly Geet said him for her mamu she can do anything 
It scared her
Hope it doesnt cause problem in their life
Thanks for PM
Update soon
lovely update geet made bf which balraj didnt liked as he didnt like the concepyt of geet cooking he was angry at maan who made geet quit her dream job but he couldnt see how geet was happy he only wanted to see what he wanted to see he took geet out who was worried as she didnt infrom maan nor she took her phone she couldnt talk to him she was trying to convince her mamu she was happy with maan and he didnt forced anything seems some rajiv did soemthing to geet her mamu save he from him dont know why he was asking geet to give him a chnace but geet loved maan she came back late and saw maan waiting for her they had a date night but geet couldnt say no to her mamu maan realised that her mamu was trying to take geet away from maan need to trust his lobve that geet will never leave him even if her mamu tells her to
Awesome update dear , hope geet realised what is her mama doing,  hopefully she will told him to stay out of her home and life 
Nice part. Why geet's mamu taking everything wrongly. Geet has been praising maan but he is assuming all wrong. Maan was angry when geet left with her mamu without informing him. But he didn't get angry with geet. Geet promised him that he will be careful from next time. Waiting for next dear 
Lovely update...mamu is not wrong from his pov but to judge maan without knowing the full truth and also not knowing what geet feels is wrong like his wife told him...but will he understand maan at all...now the job scene is making him more against maan...without knowing anything about maan's past and his insecurities...
so sweet geet is trying her best to get maan overcome his insecurities...

maan's fear not illogical too...