love maaneet sence
gosh hate geet's uncle
hope geet doesnt leave maan

let's see ...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahimaan

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">itne dino baad bhi aaya to ye dhamaka kya yaar</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ye devil uncle entry ku abhi to kiss hua tha</font>

hope u liked this dhamaka di 😉
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapriya

Why the hell this men decides themselves what a women wants. First Maan now this uncle. Maan is atleast standing for his love now.

yup maan giving tough fight
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankadwivedi

Arghhh i hate her mama... How dare he interferes in maaneet matter .. when she doesnthave problem her parents are happy then who is he to take decision about geet... I think he have a bad son who can not be get married to anyone else thats why he wants geet to marry him.. i think there is some mystery behind thatswhy he is behind geet getting separated from maan n then he will get her married to his useless son... I just love maan answer my wife is not for sale... I hope geet listened their conversation n get to know the real face of his mama

hmm wild guessing let's see
he loves geet as his own daughter that's why
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kkiran

Balraj doesnt seem like he has good intentions already seeng that he wants to take geet away from Maan. i hope he doesnt create any misunderstandings!

let's see ...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 25..

Awesome...

Superb...

Thanks for update...
Thanks for pm

Continue soon...
Maan confessed his feelings to geet...

Maaneet moments beautiful...

Geet's uncle is here to take her ... N maan is controlling himself just for geet...

he shared something with her ...not fully confession yet ...
her mamu let's see
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu5

Nice update dear

Loved it!!!
New Strom in maaneet life wasn't MM enough that geet's uncle landed up
Lookslike MM was the one behind geet's uncle landing up at their door
Damn man he is challenging maan standing at maan's place
Glad that maan took stand for his relationship with geet for first time and didn't oscillate his thoughts abt his words
Hope his uncle sees geet's happiness for maan in her eyes and thyself bless them !!
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update

hmm good guess ...
thnx for reading
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww life will be easier if you don't have a poking nose Waley rishtey dar
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: hira2010

Awww life will be easier if you don't have a poking nose Waley rishtey dar

yup ...but some people don't get it as they become blind in their love for loved ones
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 26 -

" Ballu are you sure ...? " his wife asked in worried tone on phone ...

" very much ...I already succeeded in my first step ..I entered in KM and will stay till I go and I promise you I won't come alone ..."

he told his wife how he got entry ...Geet knows that her Mamu is angry and won't go to her house ..Balraj same said casually he will stay in some hotel of course Geet didn't approve this idea and told him clearly that he will stay here ...

" you lied to your niece..."

" it was necessary... that man threatened me showing me attitude that he won't let her go ..." Balraj stated angrily...

" you asked him to leave his wife what do you expect then ? ..."

" no forced wife ...he only wants to control her life that's it ..." he is adamant in his point...

" Ballu whatever you say but they are married that's the truth ...don't jump into any conclusion please atleast try to know everything... may be you are wrong ..may be Geet is truly happy with her husband..." his wife tried to make him understand.. she knows he loves Geet and want best for her but breaking a marriage isn't a solution.. they stay aboard don't know about Khurana family that much so its not right to judge them or Maan harshly and jump into conclusion...

" atleast talk to Geet once before doing anything... its matter of her life you can't take any decision..."

Balraj thinks for sometime .." okay I will ..but I'm telling you if I find fault I won't let Geet stay here "

She took a sigh of relief atleast her stubborn husband thinking rationally.. she doesn't blame him for reacting like this as she knows what Geet means to him but become blind in love not healthy that's why she trying to clam him down ..she is happy that Balraj took her option and will give a chance to Khurana and Maan before doing anything ...but in one matter she is with Balraj she also loves Geet and if she is sacrificing her life ...doing compromise or being force to live that house then she also want Geet to leave her husband forever ...

Maan looked at her for sometime and recalled their little argument in hall over her job...she is a school teacher and now as her vacation of one month is over want to join back...To her surprise Maan said straight no ...

" par kyun ? " she frowned at him clearly not getting his refusal ..

" because I said so " he told simply " why do you need that job now ..we have enough money ..."

Geet said in between with frustrated tone     " its not about money Maan ...I love this job and I ..."

" oh ya you love your job there I thought your first priority is me ...that you love ..." he looked dishearten " forget it " ... saying he left from there ...

First her uncle's entry to take her away from him and more of all she let him stay in their house ...His heart believes that Geet won't leave him but his past experience ruling his mind altogether also he can't ignore how much Geet loves her Mamu ...one question only running in his mind ...what if Balraj did what he said earlier ?. what if he takes Geet from his life ...he trust Geet but his insecurity is not letting him trust her more than it need ...but one thing he knows well he won't let her go be it need to force her he would do ...

Dadaima looked at his grandson who trying hard to concentrate on file but couldnt ...she doesn't like Maan saying no for her job ...she knows he is insecure
..doesn't want to lose Geet but caging her in a house isn't a solution...

" aapki coffee ..." she put the mug on table ...

" Dadima aap ! Aap kyun leke aayi .."

" kyun hum aapne pote ke liye coffee nehi la sakte ...? .."

" Dadima aap bhi na " Dadima looked for sometime then said directly ...

" Maan hume lagta hai aapko Geet ko nakuri ke liye izazat de dena chahiye. ..."

He kept the mug down and got up to fetch a file from nearby self ..." Dadima I talked already about this and as said before my wife won't work outside ...if she wants to work fine she can work with me ..she doesn't need to go that school that's it ..."

" That school ...tell me the whole truth Maan ...baat kya hai ..." she knows her grandson he can't be against woman working outside there must be more ...

He kept the file angrily he knows he can't hide more from her ..." that school is run by her ex boyfriend... and I don't want her to keep in touch with him ..."

" boyfriend ? " she remember Maan saying about that but she not sure about it now ..." Maan how can you so sure that was her ex ? you only saw her hugging him and assumed it ...you can be wrong right .. may be that person is just her friend may be she never had a boyfriend..."

Maan gave her a you lost mind look ..." common Dadima she is beautiful...why she would be single ? ...surely boys dying over her ...anyways I'm not interested to talking this matter she not going outside that's it ..."

Dadima nodded her head no in a disapproval manner ..." its wrong Maan ..you can't do that to her ...you can't stop her from going outside just because..."

" just because I'm insecure that she will leave me ..." Maan completed her ...that's the moment Geet stop in front his office door ...she thought to talk to Maan again so came but his words broke something deep in her ...

" she is your wife ...why would she leave you ? "

" why she won't ? ...tell me ..she is beautiful... educated ..charming ..witty Smart ..full of life .. perfect in all sense why she would like to spend her whole life ...with me ? "

" Maan woh aapse pyaar ..."

" I know Dadima ...she likes me ..likes me a lot even confessed that she is falling for me ...that I'm perfect I know she telling truth but what if she goes outside ...do job and always in touch with more perfect men one day she will realise that she is so wrong.. that her husband is not perfect but a ugly loser whom his own father hates so much that left and never wish to come back hell never tried to contract ..."

hot layer of years fall from her eyes hearing him ...she never realise he hiding so much pain ...His insecurity is so deep ...she thought she was progressing but no she was wrong her husband wound is deeper than her imagination...

" all are not same ...Geet is not like this ..."

" I know Geet not like this she is different but Dadima its true that I'm not good enough for her ...I'm not saying bad about her she likes me a lot I can feel it but I can't ignore the fact that she deserve better .." ' even her Mamu felt it and told me on my face ...'

"   im not against her job but I'm not sure that   i can hold her with me for lifetime but Im trying just like she is ..we are happy together ..I trust her Dadima but simply I don't trust myself I don't have anything to hold her ...I don't want to lose her Dadima ..."

Geet left silently feeling lost all over again ...she feel like killing his father who made him like this ..she is sure that that person treated him bad way that he now hate himself and moreover she hates herself for not make him realise her feelings .is her love power less in front of his insecurity ? ...

" There in school her ex or whoever will present.. everyday they will meet what if hr tricked her or something and she ..." he couldn't complete in horror...

" Maan I won't say anything but tell me one thing do you feel right doing this to Geet whom you love so much ...? " long silence followed and Dadima left ...

yes he knows its wrong but he can't help it ...already her Uncle is here and determined to take her he can't take   risk now ...      
               With much hesitation he went closer to her and tucked her against him and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her neck...

" you not angry right ..."

" why i would angry ...? " she said casually ...

" woh Im not letting you do job ..."

she shook her head and put her hands over his. " no I won't join back if you if don't want ." She sighed, and then got quiet.

He waited, but she remained silent ...he feeling bad that he is force her to quit her job ...would she hates him for that ...she looked at his worried face and kissed softly...

" kis kalmuhi ke baare main soch rahe ho ...aapke wife aapke baho mein hai ..." she said with fake anger ...

Maan smiled that's it he was missing this her nonsense talking... He pressed a kiss to her cheek...

" I have no room for anyone other than you even in my thought ..." he hugged her tightly hiding his face in her hair ...inhaling her ...

" Geet do you hate me for saying no for job ..." he asked after sometime ..he have to know this or else he won't be in peace ...he looked at her face in this dark room she is shinning kuke diamond ...how he become to lucky to get this girl ...

" yes I was angry first ..but then realise I don't want that job ..."

" its your dream ..."

" Dream changed and priority too ..now everyday i dreamt to sleep in your arms and wake up in same way ..I always want to stay close to you ..you are my new and only world ...my last destination ..my first and last priority..."

He felt warm inside by her confession , he kissed the top of her forehead... and hugged her again as his life depend on it Geet hide her face in crook of his neck feeling peace in his arm and getting courage to fight with his every inner demon ..insecurity.. she won't let her love lose in front of those ...

he bent down letting his hot lips claiming her cold ones for a passionate kiss..his hand start roaming on her back to pulled her more closer even if it possible a little his hand went under her kurti touching her without any restriction of cloth ... she gave in ... let him dominate her till she couldnt control and kissed him back softly ...he cupped her breast lightly ..a small moan left her mouth which died inside by his hungry lips ...he forced to let go her lips as she needs air ...but he didn't stop taking his claim again again till her lips start to hurt and she gone to sleep ...

He looked at her sleeping form for eternity , being able to hold Geet to caress her and love her and know that may be he was loved in return...was his forbidden dream ... Every day still felt like a gift for him ... there was a small part of him that lived in fear that one day she would wake up and change her mind...would find fault and leave him forever ...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago