Originally posted by: snehapriya

Oh no who is this new man...

hmm new entry ... 😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 25 -

" I hate you "

as soon as this word left from her mouth he dropped the remote panicking to hearing her ' what blunder i did again ? ' this the only thing running in his mind ...

" This " Geet pointed to a magazine which is in her hand .. Maan frowned not getting her at all ...

" so you read these type things and drool over naked model huh " Maan picked up and flipped through some pages wish to read it to know the reason of his wife's bad mood instead drop it when noticed her glaring at him with big eyes ...

" it's not mine i didn't buy it trust me " he said with much conviction but Geet didn't melt a bit ...

" don't act smart ..bohot dekhe hai maine aase college mein..i thought you different but no Men will be Men.. i am telling you Maan i will.. "

she stop as Nakul walked in " Madamji woh newspaper ladka aaya hai usne kaha ki kal galti se ek magazine shayed newspaper ke sath daal diya tha woh mang rahe the "

maaneet looked at each other then the magazine which was lying on floor . Geet instantly picked it and give to Nakul saying sternly to say paper boy not to make such mistake again..She curse herself for her drama but didn't feel to say sorry ...totally ignored Maan and start watching TV .

Maan smirk don't know but he feels like to tease her a little he coughed to get her attention " someone may wants to say something "

She looked at him by corner of her eyes but didn't say anything " i know Wife is always right but you know galtiya insaan se hi hota hai toh...I just thinking may be i deserve a sorr... " Maan stop as Geet looked at him giving not so pleased...

First time table turns and its not go well with her ...its not about her ego but she just can't accept that she is wrong . She would tease him day and night or make his life hell by her antics but its her right only. The typical wife in her not letting her bow down to her husband and accept her mistake ... " ha ha very funny enjoy your mocking session alone I'm going ..." saying she was about to go but Maan stop her and pulled her as a result she landed on his lap ...

" leave me " she tried to get up but Maan didn't let her go instead hold her tightly ...

He touched her face and made her look at him ...her hair messy ..nose bright red because of anger ' my angry bird ' he said to himself controlling his desire to kiss her like last night ...

" you were jealous .."

" of course I was ..." she said simply no act or nothing to hide of her feelings also not ashamed of it ...sometimes Maan wonder how easily she confessed everything she is an open book and this only make him fall for her more ...

She put her hand around his neck forgetting her anger as he asked ..." Why ...? "

" yello yeh bhi puch ne ki baat hui kya ? ... why I would want my hotshot husband to drool over someone else ? Meri toh bass chale na toh sabko goli maar doo jo jo meri phele aapke zindegi mein aaya tha ..par chado now you are mine ..."

" and you are only mine " Maan said pulling her more closer ..he kissed her forehead lingering his lips there more time then its need ...

" i like when you are jealous its make me feel special ..."

" hey you are special... and I'm sorry for earlier but its not my fault ok aap husband ho meri ...

Maan smiled softly    " feeling shared as I feel the same ..." Maan thinks for sometime then finally confessed something for the first time ...

" Geet you are my first and... only "

Geet surprised at his confession ..he is a billionaire its not possible that he never dated or anything but inside she was happy that she is her husband first but how only ...

" I'm not lying ...I never dated anyone or say looked at some girl in any way ...first time I got my eyes on you and I lost the ability to see someone else ...I'm totally into you my beautiful wife ..."

A small tears fall from her eyes but she smiles trough it " keep talking please ..." first time in her life she is feeling she is belong to someone ...no one can describe her happiness ...

He wiped her tears away ..." Meri haar subha tumse suru hoti hai aur har raat tumpe khatam ( he he me copy cat GHSP dialogue) ..."

He gave a small peck on her lips look deeply into her eyes " Am i your first ...? " he hold his breath knowing answer that no he is not but still his heart want to hear yes ...

Geet looked at him for sometime "I umm i mean you ..." He didn't let her say anything as kissed her softly to stop her from saying which he doesn't want to hear ...sometimes its better to keep some word unheard which only give pain ...

Maan smiled at his surrounding forcedly ...Geet talking to her precious Mamu forgetting about everything... he recalled the moment when her Mamu Balraj Chada walked in ...

Geet was busy with Dadima when he came unannounced ...

" aap ..." Geet rooted in her place seeing him after years ...without wasting any second she run to him as tears flowing Maan looked at the scene from stairs total confused ..." who the hell is he ? "...

and now here his wife continuously talking with him God knows what for one hour and Maan and Dadima is seeing all silently ...

His uncle is a nice man and Maan can feel that Balraj loves Geet as his own daughter ..He is too upset that his Bittu got married without telling him ..and Geet is manofying him for that ..." I'm so sorry Mamu ..."

Maan again fumed at her sorry to him ...' strange man she is saying sorry again and again and there this man showing so attitude ...Geet just did the right thing of not inviting him to their wedding ...'

Dadima signaled Geet as he is guest here and they need to serve something and with Geet she back to earth ..without wasting she and Dadima went to kitchen to get something but not before introducing her husband to her Mamu ...

Its very awkward for Maan ..he is not very familiar about these greeting things hell he never did that ...His in laws are down to earth persons ...he loves them as his own so never faced any problem but with her Uncle he feels different ...more of all his excited wife introduced him after one hour of her uncle's arrival what must be he thinking...what to do now so he go with business way ...

" nice to meet you " he forward his hand but Balraj looked at him then his hand ..he didn't take instead said ...

" wish to say the same lie which you saying but I will go with truth I'm not at all pleased to meet you ..."

Maan took his hand back frowned at him... of course he is not happy to see him but still he is good enough to greet him for his wife sake here that man attitude irritate him to the core ...

" what ? your face said all that you not pleased to see me...don't worry Mr khurana this feeling is mutual as I have same feeling ..." he said quietly but Maan can feel anger in his tone but he stay quiet ...' he is just a guest ..will go anyway don't recast Maan just keep calm '

" I guess there is no need of playing games let's get into business ..." Balraj took out a check book from his pocket and throw it on table ..." put the amount of your choice to release my daughter ..."

" release from what ...?" his frowned deeper as he not getting the man before him and the damn check book ...

" oh common don't act ...I know everything about you Mr Khurana ...I'm here to make free Geet from this forced marriage and take her with me just signed the amount and finished this charade ..."

Maan shocked..he don't get how he knows this as only he Dadima and Geet aware about their deal and he knows Geet would never said this to anyone ..he didn't show anything on his face instead pick up check and gave it back ...

" sorry Mr Chada my wife is not for sell " He told sternly ...Balraj didn't react ...

" I knew it ..you won't agree that easily but I thought to go easy way ..now as you refused I guess now I have to go other way ..."

" aap kuch bhi karlijiye main aapni patni ko kabhi nehi choringi ...she is my wife I won't let her go kabhi nehi ..."

Balraj doesn't like his determination he knows that it won't be essay but didn't think it would be that difficult   " stop this wife chant ...I saw many billionaire like you who marry beautiful girl just for name sake and treat them like shit ...aur tum toh ucche bhi aage nikle ...you forced her to marry ..she was helpless badly needed money and you used that opportunity ...par jo hua soo hua now I won't let her stay in this relation any more ...she won't be your trophy wife to treat her like some toy ..."

Maan can't deny that deal but he knows one thing that his wife loves him ..." I know in what circumstance we got married but now we are happy and she loves..."

" happy my foot ..." Balraj got angry at mention of love ..." she can't love a person like you who forced her to marry ..i know my daughter she only living with you as she felt obliged because you helped her family that's it ... i know she will die but would never confessed this to anyone but now I'm back I will save her from this cage ...she scarified her dream of love marriage.. compromised with her happiness because of money   but not anymore my daughter deserve more and she will surely get that ...The billionaire like you only knows to play with girls emotions Geet won't be part of this "

Maan controlled his anger if its any other man he would have beat him black and blue for talking about his wife taking away but its Geet's Uncle and he doesn't want to insult him ...

" look Mr Chada I don't care what you feel or think ...Geet is mine and till my last breath she will be with me ...you came fine meet her and go don't dare to hurt her or anything or else I would forget that you are her relative ..."

Balraj stayed quietly as if didn't care about his warning ...He knows Geet from childhood he loves her as his own blood ...when he went to Canada for a time being their communication break and that time her father met with accident ...They wanted to inform Balraj about everything but Mohinder forbidden them not to tell as that time Balraj was only started business in Canada and he doesn't want to burden him with another worry ...and in all this Maan and Geet got married ...when he heard it he was upset but was happy as she may met her soulmate but he lost control when he got the reason of her sudden marriage ...He came by next flight even didn't go to his sister place came directly to meet his niece ...As expected he saw her happy with her new family ..but he knows all just charade she only sold her happiness to this billionaire and he is determined to make her free from this marriage...

" Mr Maan Singh Khurana may be people get scared of you but I'm not ..I'm here to take my daughter and I will take her with me at any cost its my promise to you ...just one week and she will herself leave you its my challenge ..."

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous teaser. The person may be Geet's uncle, came to meet her. 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
phew update ...awww so long part he he for me ...
hmm new entry let's test his love now
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. . .