My Beautiful Wife (Thread 2) - Page 52

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by priyasree

[BR][DIV]<font size="2" color="#009900">[B]Amazing n lovely update[/B]</font>[/DIV]

[:)]
Part 22...
Awesome... Superb...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Maaneet went for shopping finally...

Geet took a stand for maan when someone misbehaved with him...

N maan felt Happy...

They had fun...

Geet met her college mate ... N she talked about her past life ...
Making geet sad ...

Hope maan doesn't misunderstand her ...
Originally posted by maaneetsangel

Part 22...
Awesome... Superb...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Maaneet went for shopping finally...

Geet took a stand for maan when someone misbehaved with him...

N maan felt Happy...

They had fun...

Geet met her college mate ... N she talked about her past life ...
Making geet sad ...

Hope maan doesn't misunderstand her ...

😊
Nice part..
Geet ka past ma kya hua tha??
Waiting for next part..
Originally posted by Mona_90

Nice part..
Geet ka past ma kya hua tha??
Waiting for next part..

😊
Originally posted by janu2006

gr8 part..
cont.soon

thnx
sorry guys little busy but will try to update soon may be tomorrow

Part - 23

Maan noticed her gloom face and wonder what must happened.. she is very quiet after coming from shopping ..may be she is tired he thought and left her alone for sometime ..he looked the the time its so late still no sight of Geet now he is getting worried suddenly he surprised seeing date...

" pyaar ke maamle mein tu bohot   lucky hai Geet tera boyfriend tujse kitna pyaar karta tha ..hamesha tere aage piche gumta rehta tha... aur abb tera pati   woh bhi same tere aage kuch dikhta hi nehi ...' Geet looked at the moon as a small tear fall ...That past which forgotten long back is alive again ..how will she deal with it if ever it reveal to Maan ..Her husband will he trust her ?

.." Geet mam ..woh Maan sir ne aapko terrace pe bulaya " Nakul's voice broke her thought ..she nodded her     head wondering why Maan calling her in terrace... She wipe her tears away and went to meet Maan...

As she step in surprised to see its decorated beautifully.. same as their first date when she did that for Maan difference is now its decorated by her liking ..small smile adored her lips unknowingly her eyes wet up ..she blink back and control herself ...

" not bad my Triple H ...you also become so romantic living with me " she said coming closer to him . He smile little embarrass

" umn you like it .." he looked around he did everything it in little time so not sure if she will like it or not but he had to do it after all tonight is special ...Geet hugged him feeling suddenly over whelmed , hiding her hidden fear in his arm

" I love it " this already happened with her ..the same decoration same night under full moon but the person...' no Geet don't ' she looks at his content face and forget everything he is her husband not someone else she can't let her past ruin her beautiful future Maan doesn't deserve it ...

" please sit " Maan pulled a chair for her and both settled down .." hmm its so yummy ..you ordered it from my favourite restaurant not bad my hotty you are learning how to impress your wife ..and let me tell you she is flattered ..."

she gave a wink in which Maan smiled he now actually getting comfortable with her flirting way ...even      liking it more her every word make him feel special ...

" Geet hmm this for you " He indicated to something Geet looked at it curiously.." come " he forward his hand and both came before a board covering in cloth ...Her face light up its the painting which he was hiding from her she looked back at him saying naughtily

" Are you sure Maan that you want me to unrevealing your dirty secret " ..

Maan smiled " go ahead " She look a long breath and very slowly uncover it

" aahhh" as soon as she saw the painting she shouted scaring Maan to the core

" is it that bad ? " its her bridal painting he was scared and didn't want her to see it fearing she won't like it now seems Like he was right she shouldn't have see it ...he curse himself for his foolishness ...

" Geet woh ..." Maan stop as Geet turn facing him and there is tears in her eyes " who is she ? "

" What ? " ...

" she is so beautiful..."

he frowned not getting her at all but she hugged him " I love love love it " Maan took a long breath feeling good finally ...his wife and her wired reaction one day will surely give him heart attack...

" This so beautiful... i can't believe its me " ...she looked at the painting in awe

He took a step closer to her and whisper near her ear " happy one month anniversary Geet ...and yes its you my beautiful wife ..." with much hesitation he gave a small peck on her check ...

Geet surprised that he actually remembered this small thing ..she turn around " aapko yaad tha ...chado aap kaise bhool sakte ho ek mahine ne se jhel rahe ho na ..." he made a face at her words ..." oh hello don't need to made wired face I know very well ...main jo hoon jaisa bhi hoon ek mahina kya puri zindagi bhar aapko jehlna hoga mujhe ...even I won't leave you after die ..haar janam mein bas main hi milungi aapko samjhe ..."

She kissed his check " happy one month anniversary ... I don't have anything to give you. .."

" you gave me best gift by coming in my life ...I don't need anything now ...only want to thank you for staying with a person who doesn't deserve you ...for giving this relation a chance ...for giving me a chance to be with you people hates me Geet but you look at me as if I'm only person for you ...thank you Geet ..."

Geet can feel his inner hate for himself in his tone ...which she didn't like... his insecurity is too deep and that's hurting her " I'm lucky to have you Maan ...you are everything a girl can dream of ...you are perfe..."

" you don't have to say things to please me I know what I am ...whatever I am I know one thing I'm not perfect at all and most importantly I'm not perfect for you " he gave a small smile ...Geet didn't say anything just let him ..." but bottom line is I'm too selfish to let you go..I can't let you go ever be it means to lock you in a room I would ..."

first time Maan opened himself to his wife who stared at him shocked ..she never knew her husband likes her that much most importantly wants to be with her no matter what..one side his possessiveness scared her but its also feel so good to be belong to someone...

" you are wrong ..very very wrong ...you are special Maan ...perfect than any other don't let people judge you by face ...its nothing look at me I'm beautiful now but after ten or twenty years everything will be gone but what you have in you will stay always ... and people loves you I saw it ... Dadima ne bataya haar saal aap Khurana foundation ke liye kya karte ho ...KF ke bajese kitne logo ko rehene ke liye ghar mila hai naukri mila hai..hospital mein log free mein treatment laite hai ...you buy company which is shutting down but never cut in pieces but help them to stand again ...for me who thinks about other first is the perfect man person face don't make him superior but its his work which matter most ...you are the perfectionist My perfectionist I'm so proud of you Maan...I blessed to have you in my life ..." she hugged him tightly feeling unknown peace ...and first time Maan felt proud to himself ...they keep like this for sometime suddenly she broke the hug

" and one more thing you don't need to lock me up but I should lock you ...baano maat dekha maine ajj ladkiya kaise gur gur ke dekh rahe the app ko sare ke sare hb hai ..."

" hb ? "

" Honey bee aur kya...maan toh kar raha tha sabke aakhe noch loon ..main aapki patni sath main phir bhi hadh hai ...agli bar dekhna sabki mein kaise khabar leti hoon ..."

Maan looked at her amused his wife is very jealous but it feel good ...he pulled her by her waist she collied to his chest by sudden pull but didn't come out of his grip ... he looked at her for sometime then bent little to kiss her for head ..then slowly trail kisses to her eyes to check and stop near her lips...Geet looked at him dazedly ..grab his shirt tightly ...slowly closed her eyes breathing hard...she felt hot breath on her lips but suddenly its gone ...when she open her eyes saw Maan standing a little bit far searching something in his pocket... ' wasn't he going to kiss her ? ' she frowned

' take it slow Maan ...kya karne jaraha tha tu ...kissing her seriously... but she seems ready right ...no if she wants it she would surely say it hai na ...' Maan cursed himself not looking at her fall face and fighting his urge to kiss his own wife ... in all this Maan forget that everything can't be said he needs to understand some unsaid things too...

He pulled a packet and gave it to her ...she took it and opened lazily ...' tickets to Paris ' she looks at him happily their honey..no ..next moment her smile fall ...' family trip to Paris ' its for her and her family package to go Paris ...

" you always wanted to go there ..raji told me you want to visit Madam Russo so ..."

she didn't let him complete " idiot duffer stupid ..."

" huh ? "

" you giving me this family trip to Paris as gift seriously Maan ...its our first month marriage anniversary and you are sending me on a vacation with my family .."

Maan not getting anything he thought she must be very happy seeing tickets but she looking very angry which is not good sign at all " you wanted to visit..toh main bas "

" yes I want to visit there but not urgh why don't you understand anything ? its our first time outing as couple and you you just. " she is frustrated now first he didn't kiss her now family trip to Paris its not that she doesn't want to go with her family but its their first time she wants to go only with him ...they can plan family trip later but his husband is planning something else ..she looked at his clueless face

" ... aap na dumb land ke king ho...yes that's perfect name for you king of dumb land ...chado ..." she pushed him and went from there leaving Maan hell worried...

king of dumb land that's the worst name she gave him and he hating it ... he pulled his hair in frustration not getting what went wrong and most importantly what to do now ...
            Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
hooo finally updated
was really busy so couldn't update soon...
anyways hope you guys will like it
PM list
nehaa9 ,
Khushibloom , sweetysaran,
Angeline124 , Jyoraj, SANJANA9167 , doll.12 ,
anu5 , aswin2134ja ,
kajal2005, T.Peru , sweet scorpio , prerna1 , -afsha- ,
maaneetsangel
sanum23 ,
priya_21 , khwaishfan ,
.hayaat. ,Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago