Originally posted by: .hayaat.

awesome part[BR]loved it

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 18..

Awesome... Superb... Thanks for update...

Wow ... Maan got a nice slap n he deserved it ...

But that mm deserved more ...

Geet just confessed she is falling for him...

๐Ÿ˜Š
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 19...

Superb... Loved it...

Thanks for update ..

Geet confessed it all ... She told him everything that was bottled up with in her ...

MAAN stopped her n told her not to go ... He asked for only one chance ...

thnx for reading ๐Ÿ˜›
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 20...

Awesome... Liked it...

Thanks for update...

Geet n maan decided to leave the past behind n start afresh ...

Geet came to know about what mm did ... N she is angry on her ...

She is angry on maan as well for believing her ...

N she puts 3 conditions for forgiving him ... N i really liked it ...

Interesting ...maza aagaya..

glad u liked ๐Ÿ˜›
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 21 ...

Awesome ... Superb...

Loved it...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Wow geet .. what a revenge she took from mm .. she insulted her big time ...

Made give the things she bought for maan to the servants..

N she is being transferred to chandigarh..

But this mm is gonna do something big this time... N i want all her plans ruined big time...

Geet vowed to change maan for better n help overcome his insecurities n weaknesses..

She will make him love himself...

let's see what MM do ๐Ÿ˜‰
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 22 -

" hey there " ...

" what ? " ...Geet said uninterested sitting on couch lazily... She is in sad mood her John Cena lost the match ...

They were watching match together much to his happiness Cena lost the match... he was damn happy although her sad face bother him but she is his wife he can cheer her mood..and he can do it better than that idiot bodybuilder John Cena ...so he ordered her favourite ice cream...

" ice cream that too your favourite vanilla favour .."

Her face light up seeing ice cream much to that he thought something for her but then her devil mind start running ...

" mujhe nehi chahiye "

Maan frowned ...he thought she would be happy but still she is in her grumpy self...' why so hard to please woman ' ..." but its your favourite..."

" hmm but I don't want it now "

Dejectedly he turn to go but Geet stop her fast ..." Where are you going ? I'm sad ...and you leaving without cheering my mood " she pout looking at his confused face ...

' isn't what I was trying to do ?' Maan thought..." umm I brought ice cream..."

" iche kya hoga ...I know what I want ...mujhe shopping ke liye jana hai ...we girls love shopping... so we are going for shopping ..."

Maan's face paled hearing shopping... from few days Geet is bugging him for shopping but every time he would make a excuse but this time she is not going to leave him...

" Geet woh ...hmm office main bohot kaam..."

" aj me liye koyi kaam baam nehi...aapne biwi ke liye aap itna nehi kar sakte...that's not fair ..." She stated with her most baby face...Maan in trouble he can't go shopping also can't say no to her after all she is sad...

" woh ... but I..i ..."

" no its and buts ...we are going that's it ..get ready fast..." saying she went out before Maan could stop her...

Maan looked himself at mirror... flinched at his reflection... what is he doing? how can he go out ? he hates to go public places or crowd places ..most of all he hates the way people look at him... their look said how what he is lacking... he can't do that..but he promised her...he remembered her happy face ..she looking forward to go out with him how will he say no...' nehi Maan Geet ke liye tujhe ye karna hoga ' hr closed his eyes shut then took a long breath opening them but again he felt his look in the mirror is mocking him...may be he doing mistake ...

at hall Geet was eagerly waiting for her husband..." uff your grand son take so time to get ready ...itna time toh ladkiyo ko bhi nehi lagti...parlor gaya kya "

Dadima smiled at her daughter in law...the more days past she is realising more that her decision of forcing Geet was not totally wrong... they were destined to be meet may be she only played s role to tie them together... She is happy to see the changes in him ...He hates to go out but now With Geet he is going... but she is scared also thinking what if something bad happen and thing go in worse way...she only pray to God that nothing go wrong and her Maan slowly overcome his every fear , insecurities ...and live like normal people...

" finally you here...kitna time lete ho aap..." Geet said seeing Maan at stairs... she kissed Dadima's check..." my hot and happening husband is here.. so bye DD..."

" chal badmash " Dadima slapped her shoulder softly ..Geet smiled and went to Maan holding his hand start dragging him toward exit...

" let's go fast..." she didn't even let him say anything and went out telling Dadima they will lunch outside...

At Mall they were roaming for half an hour but still Geet didn't buy anything... he is getting restless now he looked around and saw so many people and their eyes which clearly showing disgust toward him...he hold her hand and pressed it tight She flinched but didn't let him show her hurt...she knows he is not comfortable but she need to do this... she can't let her husband hiding at home... he is not less than anyone that he would keep himself at home away from people.. its not right way to living...    finally after teasing him for few minutes they went to a shop..

Maan looked at 15th shirt that he was trying in trail room...Geet is literary giving him heart attack...she is not liking anything and telling him to try one after another he only praying hard that this time she will like this damn shirt...he not getting what is need of choosing so much its not like ..he would look much good in nice shirt this horrible face won't change by these clothes...he is now feeling angry and came out to say her to go back but saw her talking to a woman holding a little boy...

" he is so cute ...they are twins right "

other woman nodded happily saying ..." they are so naughty...I can't do anything properly..."

" really baby you trouble your mother " she said cutely to the baby ...that woman smiled " can't tell you how much child trouble... you will understand when you have one " ...

Geet blushed but said happily ..." only one...bilkul nehi mujhe toh 10 - 12 chahiye ...aree kamse kam ek football team toh banana hai..." they laughed at her ...

there Maan rooted at him place ..may be she playfully saying all but still he is over whelmed by her confession..' she wants child with him..she thinks him capable to be with her forever ! ' ...that woman left and Geet turned and saw him

" wow its perfect we are taking this ..."

They went out taking bag and Maan asked as not liking it " Geet only one ...Maine kitne sarre shirts try kiye...par tumne sirf ek..."

" uffo Maan you don't know anything ...it's not good to shop at one place ...they took customer for granted and start giving high price ..inn shop keeper ko app nehi jante main bhi Geet hoon inn logoko jitne thori na dungi ... ...hum alag alag shop pe jayenge ...

Although he didn't get her POV but kept quiet.. he was walking when he saw that woman with her twins and smiled remembering Geet's word ...he looked at Geet ..he was so engrossed in his wife that didn't realised when he bumped with someone... or say some girl ..he was about to fall but Geet hold him...

" dekhe nehi chal sakte .." that girl said arrogantly ..her mother also came forward giving him glare ...

" I'm sorry " Maan said fast...

but that girl mother start abusing him ..." ha ha bare dekhe ase khubsurat aur amir ladki dekhi nehi aur tarna suru kar dete hai .. ..pata nehi kaise kaise shakal ke log aajata hai mall main ..."

Maan was embarrass was going to say sorry again but Geet barged in angrily..." oye tamij se baat kijiye ..and dare you misbehave with my husband ..your darling daughter was so busy in phone that didn't realise where she walking... its your daughter fault but still my husband said sorry ...and one more thing your daughter is not that beautiful that my husband would look at her when his beautiful wife is with him OK ..."

saying she hold his hand and was about to go but then recalled something so turned and said to them ..." by the way he is Maan Singh Khurana MD of Khurana construction... where your daughter want to apply for internship... hmm but now I suggest she shouldn't...My husband is rejecting her " ...their mouth hang open at this revelation... they tried to say sorry but Geet ignored all and start walking fast...

Maan felt bad at turn of event but liked the way she defend him then something click his mind ..." how do you know she is applying in KC ? " ...

" I heard them talking to to that shop when you went for trail...she topped from Delhi university ...she is best blah blah blah . she and her mother not stopping at self praising uff such BB "

" BB ? "

" brainless bimboo ..aur kya "

" oh but Geet she is not brainless I mean she topped " ...he stop at Geet looked at him sharply...

" I'm saying so she is... and she won't get the internship ...don't you dare praise her before me..whatever her result is such narrow minded people won't work in KC ..Get it " ...

Maan knows she is angry but he also can't forget the fact ..that girl deserve to work in KC yes she was rude but she was only telling what she felt looking at his scarred face which is true also ...but he can't risk to say no to his wife...if he didn't obey ...his wife will surely make his life hell...so he kept quiet and forget this matter here...

They shopped for few hours...as the time passed Maan start enjoying shopping... they went to food court for lunch ...Geet ordered her food and there they meet with Geet's classmates Rinki ...

Rinki look at Geet for sometime... Rinki is a topper form Geet's college where Geet was a back bencher and she never liked Geet that much... as topper never mingle with back bencher or say loser .. .She saw the way Maan obeyed every word to Geet and smiled at her clearly both are very happy with each other...a perfect couple..Maan excused himself and went to washroom...Rinki looked at his retreating figure and said to Geet rather bitterly...

" wah Geet kya kismat payi hai tune...abb samaj aaraha hai tera parai main interest kyun nehi tha..waise bhi parayi karke kya karti ..inti khubsurat hai.. tujhe toh hamesha se hi pata tha ki tuje best hi milne wala hai...dekhna na college ke sabse handsome aur rich guy tera boyfriend tha abb shadi bhi hui toh iss hot and super rich admi se ..."

Geet's smiled fall at the mention of her past...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updated.. finally
want to clear something... its not like all people around Maan thinks bad about his face but the problem is he feels too low about himself so even if people just looking casually he is taking it in wrong way...
pm later as battery low
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: -padmarao-

Waiting

updated ๐Ÿ˜Š