maan is so dumb yaar
he didn't know how to cheer his wife
now geet put conditions interesting
continue soon 😊

thnx for reading
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I wish to dance with pompoms! Attagirl Geet! She did the right thing. WIFE IS ALWAYS RIGHT is my rule too. Waiting eagerly for next post
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for update dear
pls continue soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vrinda22

maan couldnt handle this angry wife

n ready to accept all her conditions
whats the 3rd ne
to make mini run kya..
nice part

let's see
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshubhangi

I wish to dance with pompoms! Attagirl Geet! She did the right thing. WIFE IS ALWAYS RIGHT is my rule too. Waiting eagerly for next post

😃 thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramahesh

waiting for update dear

pls continue soon

will try soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 21 -

" umm so ? "

" so ..."

both looked at bed then each other uncomfortably..it's not easy for them to share a bed so suddenly... although both want but still they are hesitate to voice it...Geet doesn't want to make things fast between them..it's better to take it slow and give him time to adjust with her more comfortably...

" amm good night " Geet said softly as she climbed on bed covering her...

" Good night " Maan little disappoint but didn't dare to say anything..' can't we share a bed ? shut up and sleep...control Maan don't make her run away before this new start ..' he look at her one last time and went to couch... but suddenly he felt something soft on his check as Geet kissed ...

" sleep well " with a sweet smile she again back to bed leaving Maan in shock and happy ..' sleeping in couch isn't that bad also ' ...this day was fully surprising for him..when he thought he is going to lose the most beautiful and precious treasure of his life Geet gave him most unexpected happiness... and this time he is going to do everything to make her happy even if it means to fight with himself he is ready to do it ... thinking about whole dramatic day finally he went to a peaceful slumber after ages...

...but there Geet's sleep is gone she was just turning left right to get some sleep but no use ...she looked at couch and pout ...' Meri neend haram karke kaise ghore bes ke sou rahe hai ... ' she got up and slowly went to him ...he was sleeping with a soft smile adoring on his lips... the moon light coming from window making him look more desirable... she slowly put aside hairs from his forehead ...touching his scares remembered his harsh word about himself...

" Why you hate these scars so much...? why you think so low ..? what is the reason behind this insecurity...? ..." why you consider yourself imperfect ? ..." she gave a small Peck controlling her tears... is face is everything ? what about the person beneath the it... face is nothing but a facade which keep changing with age but the person beneath it never change... his goodness love for other's never change...it stay same till the end ...then why give so importance to one's face ?... she hate to see her husband thinking bad about himself... hating himself...

" how can you love me if you don't even love yourself..? " for her one can't love other's if he can't even love himself ...for love other's you have to love yourself first..." I will make you love yourself...you are perfect ..so perfect than others I will make you respect yourself... I promise my Triple H " ...

" Madam humne sabko bula liya hai ..gardeners...drivers sare maids sabko...sab bas atte hi honge ..." Nakul said puzzlingly... as couldn't get why suddenly Geet summoned everyone here at KM ...

" huh good call Mini " Nakul nodded his head and went to calk her...

Mini came down looking confused seeing so many people in hall and noticed they are mostly servants... then looked at Geet who is giving her bright smile... in other situation she would say it's fake but this time it's not Geet is actually looking happy...which make her confused...' how can she be so happy after last day ..? isn't MK told her about divorce ? '...

" oh Mini sweety come here ...why you standing there ! ..." Geet hold her hand and took her middle of everyone...

'   first her smile then sweet addressing ...something is fishy ' Mini thought feeling little scared...she smiled back as fake as she can ...

Geet looked at everyone and said " I know everyone is wondering why i called you all ...don't panic nothing is wrong... but it's a happy day ...and you guys know Mini ..! right "

all nodded giving not so happy look to Mini but didn't dare to say anything..." ahh of course you all know her ...saalo se pareshan kar ke rakha hai aap sabko...uche kaise bhool sakte ho haina ..."

Mini stunned hearing Geet and the happy expressions of servants was pure insult ...she looked at Geet who is giving innocent look but know very well today she is gone ..Geet won't leave her today ... and praying MK to come and save her from this situation...

" Uummm I need to. ..."

Geet cut her words .. " toh main kya kehe rahi thi ...yes happy occasion... and in this occasion Mini is going to give you all gift ..."

" What gift ? " she looked at Geet confused scared...

" ohh sweety bhool gayi ..." she turned her toward sofa and point at the bags there..." these you remember ..."

yes she remember after all she was the one who shopped those for MK..." Geet yeh sab I mean mam yah sab toh maine ... " ...

" don't be shy Mini ...you know guys Mini brought gifts for you all with her own hands...go Mini give them they are waiting..."

She give her little push ...and seeing no choice Mini give them bag one by one...she never thought that Geet would do something like this ...she shopped hours for MK and there Geet is making her give these to servants...

after she is done Geet stood up and went to her side " main bhi na ...happy occasion bola par yeh toh bola hi nehi ki akhir occasion kya hai ? ..khair actually there is a big happy news for all...and happy news is Mini is leaving..."

Mini went mum in shock she ... all were more shocked than her ...for years she humiliated them ...talked so badly as if owner of this house and finally she will be gone...their happiness was visible on their face. Nakul became so excited that couldn't control and ask " sachi madam ..."!!!

" ahh Nakul slow down ...its too early to celebrate... actually your sir opened a new branch in Chandigarh and Mini will join there...but not until Maan get someone new ...so technically she is staying for few days more... then we will party hard OK ...now wish Mini good luck and back to work..."

" you can't do this ...MK can't do anything without me ..I'm going to talk to MK " Mini finally said recovering from her shock...

Geet smiled " sure go ahead if you want to be humiliate more you are free to talk to Maan ...I won't mind at all...but you should come out of your illusion that you are special to him...forget about special he doesn't even think you other than a mere employ ...let me tell you something.. agar main Maan ki zindagi main nehi hoti phir bhi tumhai koyi chance nehi tha ...Maan would never look at you he would never be yours..."

Mini fumed but deep down she believe it just don't want to admit ...she still didn't understand how table turns . Geet was about to go then why she is going from here? ...she can't let this happen ...she needs to do something...

" Geet you can't do this... look whatever happened you can't be this cruel... its my career..."

" really what I have done...?" Geet stated innocently ..." and its cruel then what was that which you did that day...you insulted my husband and expect me to spare you... miss Micro Mini you should be great full that I didn't fire you only transferring from here... mera bas chale toh mein..."

" I'm sorry ...Geet ii " Mini told fast .. she never thought that Geet would find out that...she should have careful ...now damage is done but she can't lose so easily...she can't leave

" I don't need your sorry... till day whatever you did I ignored as you did those to me but this time you crossed limit... you hurt my Maan and I won't let it go ...so start packing very soon you are leaving. Just remember stay nicely till you leave and don't force me to fire you..."

saying she left leaving Mini in shock... she still didn't get what just happened . MK did really transferred her from this place... how can he do this ? she is working here for years...his most trustable employ... how can he take this decision without asking her ? ... mostly she is unable to understand how so soon Geet became so close to MK that he listens her every word ...she is here for years but he never paid attention then why suddenly Geet getting all attention ...how so easily she get such control over him ...what she has which she doesn't ? ... no she won't let her win if she is going then Geet also have to go ...she will make Geet go from his life... it won't end like this She knows how to win in every situation... and most of all she has still few days in KM...she will use her stay properly...no matter what she won't lose ...

Geet was talking on phone keeping her head on Maan's shoulder and changing channels... she was so engrossed in talking that didn't realise what is she watching...after sometime Maan tried to take the remote but Geet frowned snatching it back without looking at TV screen... and muttered ' what ' ...

Maan didn't answer just looked here and there ... Geet cut the call " kya hua ? ase distrub kyun kar rahe the...thik se baat bhi nehi karne dete ..."

She looked at screen and bite her tongue as saw it's Fifty Shades of Grey ...she changed it fast ..." uum pahele nehi bol sakte ..."

" I know it's not good so i tried to change but you didn't let m..."

he stop as Geet gave murderous look " how do you know it's not good ? huh..." she looked at him suspiciously ..." aap ase naange punge movie dekhte ho ? ..."

" no ...i ...didn't.. i mean..." Maan tried to defend himself then something clicked in his mind ...

" tumhe kaise pata ki ye waise movie hai ? " he asked raising his brow ...

this time Geet tried to play with words ..." nehi woh    ...hmn woh ...I didn't ha... my friend told me..."

" tumhari dost asee movie dekhti hai ". ..

Geet couldn't answer so glared at him and Maan shut his mouth at once " don't change the topic ...and don't you dare watch this type movie or i will cut you in pieces..."

she changed channels blabbing to herself..." chaddo biwi hote huye kaise kaise movie dekhte hai har mard ek jaise hai..."

" I didn't see I swear. I just saw the trailer nothing else "

Geet looked at him finally feeling pleased that her husband didn't see some beautiful nude heroine... " good dekhna bhi maat "

" why ? " Maan asked innocently although he didn't see the film but understood its has some hot stuff and his wife is jealous not want him to watch this movie...nothing is better than his jealous wify ...

" because i said so ...and I'm your wife ..wife is always right so just listen to me ..." she stated with attitude and start watching her favourite wrestling...

" no we won't watch this " Maan said at once

" par..."

" if i can't watch that movie then you can't also watch this " ...

Geet gave her most puppy look but Maan ignored... he can't bear that good for nothing John Cena " fine " Geet changed again disheartens but making Maan happy... and finally both settled with ' My Name Is Khan '
Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hey updated...
hope you will like Mini's condition...
one more thing no offence to Fifty shades of grey movie... don't feel bad if you love the film...just used it for scene nothing else ...
@sanjana di congrats on your promotion
PM later as battery low
Enjoy...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
geet is right thing
hate mini
when she going to learn to let it go man
maan will never be yur