Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkiran

That was an awesome update :) The confession and her outburst knocked some reality and sense into him. he needs to know that his wife is not judging him but expressing her love and glad he is giving them a chance!

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah10

lovely update

aww. geet confess her love to maan
glad that maanask for second chance

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 20 -

" pick up the phone ...ahh " still no answer Maan is trying to reach his wife who is gone after their conversation in office...he asked Dadima about her sudden outing surprised to hear she went with Pinky ...he really don't know in such short time she became friends with his employees ' this girl surely know magic ' he thought with a smile and again try to call her but disappoint as she didn't pick up again ...he is feeling so frustrated as not been able to reach her its already 8 pm 'what she is doing that late ' he now very worried...

he doesn't like her going out hell if he could he would never let her going out of KM other than her parents home ...may be she won't agree with him if he say her to stay at home , stay with him all time ... more over why she needs to go out its her home her husband is here she doesn't need to go out right...trying one last time he throw the phone and went to painting room to cool down his anger...

After half and hour Geet back looking very tired how much Maan thought to stay angry but seeing her he forgets everything...

" umm you okay " he asked softly ...

" im very tired i need to change " without looking at him she answered simply and went to washroom...

After dinner Masn came to their room and saw Geet watching tv ...he is little confused from the time she came she didn't talk to him she didn't even came for dinner...' is she avoiding ? or regretting about everything ?...stop it Maan stop thinking negative ' he scold himself ...he now only want to focus in their relation without thinking any negative things he already hurted Geet by his stupid behaviour he doesn't want to do it again ...

he slowly went to sofa and sat beside her quietly but still Geet didn't talk or even look at him ...this silence is very wired also pretty disturbing for him ...without seeing any option he thought to make conversation ..

" amm you didn't come down for dinner "

" I ate outside " she told him still not looking rather watching the stupid game on tv ...again that wired silent he look here and pick up magazine and waiting to hear her non stop blabbing like before but nothing came ...he look at tv and frowned ...

" its last night match " ..

" hmm "...

" Barcelona beat Athletic Bilbao by 3-0 " he watched this matched last night even she also watched it with Dadima her loud cheering for Messi didn't unheard by him ...

" I know "

" Then why this again " she looked at him sharply

" they won thats why I am watching it again " she said as if he asked something stupid ...

' because they won she watching it again that too next day this girl so weird .. its so difficult to understand her POV '   he thought to go from there as his wife now won't give him any attention but as he about to stand she asked rather angrily ...

" Where are you going ? " ...

" you are busy I..I mean tv dekh rahi hoon toh manie socha ki not to distrub you " he answered little unsure what is actually going on and looking at her face he knows she didn't like his answer...

" your wife went out without telling you.. here you are not bothering to ask her where she gone... what type of husband are you ...she is angry here ...and you are going without manofying..." she finished holding his hand and made him sit beside her ...

if look can kill then Maan would have gone by now ' isn't she went with Pinky ...oh no one minute she is angry but why.? aren't we cleared everything ? Maan is confused to what to ask first .." woh tum Pinky ke sath gayi thi na Dadima ne bataye tha " ...

" so what you are my husband you have right to ask me why I went with her but you didn't " ...

" umm why um I mean you went with her..." finally he asked looking at her oddly he knows he have to work hard to understand his wife and her way of seeing everything...Geet looked rather pleased by his question...

" main Pinky ke sath issliye gayi thi kyunki Adi bhayi ki family usce dekhane aane wala hai toh bas uske saath shopping karne gayi " ...

Pinky and Adi are together he never knew that .This really surprised him they are working with him for years but he never noticed that they were in relationship..." what Pinky and Adi they are together ! I mean they are going to marry ..."

" why im not surprised ? " she said sarcastically " aapne toh apne biwi ko bhi kabhi notice ni ki toh un logo ko kaise karenge " ...

" no im ..woh main "

" I don't want your explanation..."

' kaha phas gaya main ' Maan thought worridly as he is not getting her behaviour she is looking so angry and big question is why..." huh why are you angry ? " ...

" wrong question you should have ask why im angry on you ? don't look like you don't know anything...Pinky ne mujhe sab bataya ki usch din Micro Mini ne office mein kya kya bakwas ki thi ...that's why you were behaving so coldly ...you hurt me because of that good for nothing Mini mouse " Maan has nothing to defend other than saying sorry but Geet told him clearly ...

" I don't need your sorry im not going to forgive you " she told strenly...

He thought everything is fine now but no he was very wrong his wife is not a person to let go something...but all are past right its their new beginning...

" Geet I know I did wrong but it's our new start and I promise you I won't let you down " ...

" I know you won't but how could you listen to that woman " Geet is hurt but more than angry on Mini not him . She understand now her husband has some weakness and Mini exactly used that... she only benting out her anger on him so that he would learn from this lesson and never repeat it ...he can't always believe what people say and start doing wrong ...its high time to start working on his weakness...

" lets forget everything it's our " Geet cut him in mid

" no I won't forget the way you behaved ok " ...

" but everything is fine now even you said you i... mean " Maan doesn't know how put all in words ...why it's so difficult to understand her ...when they are fine still she is angry ...

" look Mr hotshot yes im very much attract to you but that doesn't mean I would fotget everything ...you did mistake and you need to do something for my forgiveness..."

' ha mujhe pata hai maine galti ki thi par maine sorry bhi toh kaha na ...but you slapped me also broke my laptop uska kya ? ' Maan said to himself but didn't dare to voice out loud ...but Geet understood and nodded her head ...

" soch na bhi maat Mr Billionaire ...you deserve that slap also that broken laptop...I didn't do anything wrong. I'm your wife and remember that Wife is always right ...ok " In which Maan only nodded

" hmm so appko maafi chahiye but for this you have to full fill my three conditions..."

Maan only want his old sweet wife back not this angry one who is hard to understand and for this he can do whatever she wants " I'm ready to do as you say " ...

" good but remember my Triple H if you back out I will make your life hell...

...My first condition ...you will let me see the painting which you hide that day...now I have some doubt it can be some nude painting or some umm whatever ..." Maan looked as saying you don't trust me .." oh hello don't be so emotional how to trust you ha... after all you are a man also so richei rich ...didn't you heard no matter what Men will be Men ..."

" now second condition you will go shopping with me and you can't say no or give any excuse ..." Maan can't do anything other than giving helpless look which Geet ignored

" now third and most important condition...? " Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
phew updated...
want to clear something in last part maan didn't confessed his love to geet he only accepted her ...that was not love confession at all...there is long way to go. ...
about conditions geet only playing smart to make him do as per her wish 😉
aur waise bhi usne kaha tha na mere sath rehna mushkil hi nehi namumkin hai. ...
my phone battery low ...so pm later
EnjoyEdited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow geet is super angry...Maan did not ask her y she went out...
Geet and her 3 conditions... Poor maan
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
You left the update on a cliff hanger...it's ok..
I am ready for all sorts of guesses...
Maan was like a student standing before a strict teacher aka geet...too cute
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update.