Originally posted by: anu5

@ Part 18

NYC update dear
Loved it!!
Much needed convo and slap
Mini was hell bent in taunting Geet
Geet answered back MM
Geet out of frustration broke into maan's cabin and slapped him too
The slap came as a surprise for maan and was frustrated with the turn of events too
Maan could not understand geet's behavior and wants to stay from her
On other hand geet could nt fathom to know what's running in maan's mind and heart
Geet out of sheer anger and after getting royal ingnorance from maan broke his laptop and showed her sautan it's place in ground
Finally Geet spoke out !! Hope maan would have heard it and believes her words
😊

thnx sweety
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: doll.12

Congrats on new thread

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 19 -

" Because I'm falling for you..." she simply told as a layer of tears flow from her eyes...Maan was shocked rooted in his place ' this can't be true ' he couldn't believe her words... his mind keep remind him his weakness to neglect her honest confession...but her big brown eyes which is mirror of her souls said it all...they were pleading him silently and he couldn't dare to deny it with confidence...

" this...can't be...can't be true...how I mean how you could fall for m...e " After seem like ages Maan said slowly...to his surprise Geet smiled a litle...

" You are right how can I fall for a you ? My husband who hardly give a glance to my way...who keep hiding from his own damn wife...but love my family..treat them as his own..deal toh sirf paisa dene ka hua tha na...phir kuyn mere family ke liye iyna care ...why you always call them ? Why you take my papa to doctors...yeh sab toh deal main nehi tha na...I hate sharing my parents...Raji and Atul also know it ..main aapni parents ki ladli thi...but you my husband snatch them for me ...I don't like the way they keep chanting your name...Damadji kitne acche hai...Damadji yeh hai ...Damadji woh hai...nehi pasand mijhe..." she pulled him closer by his shirt ..

" Then why my damn heart never stop beating high around you...why she always wants only to be with you...why tell me ? " ...

"Geet yeh..." Maan's word stop in his mouth because of Geet's painful confession...

" My damn heart is so stupid that she still wants a man who doesn't even care for her... im only a charity case for you hai na " tears never stop flowing from her eyes as finally she is accepting the bitter truth which she brushed off earlier...

" I tried everything to make you happy ..but no I couldn't . You are not meant for me ...or say im not worthy for a billionaire...I..I should have accepted it ..."

Maan wiped her tears nodding no its hurting hom more seeing her so broken...he never thought his wife was hiding so much pain behind her smile face...' charity case ' how can she think like that but he knows he is at fault...because of him ..his bloody ignorance she is feeling this way ...he was so wrong of judging her he was in his damn insecurity that completely ignored her. ..he felt like slapping himself...but still he couldn't stop asking her ...

" How can you fall for this ..uum this ugly face..." ...

she looked at him for sometime...registered his words ' even after her confession he still talking like this ..did he even care for her or her words which told ' she looked at his face...touched his right check ...caressing every scar lovingly with her finger she answered simply ...

" Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder..."

she went up a little ...kisssed every scar as if loving them as part of him...Maan closed her eyes shut as if pain. ..also id bliss. ...happiness...first time other than him someone touched his face like this...nut this is not small touch but something else ..This is lo...but everything gone in next second...Maan opened his eyes and saw Geet standing far way from him... giving a cold look she wiped her tears harshly...

" I guess you are right I shouldn't distrub you ...you must be middle of making more money..." Maan frowned ...

" nehi woh I..."

" No I can understand...you don't have to polite atleast not to me ...your wife of deal.."

" Geet no ...you are misunderstanding...it's not like that.." Maan tried to mend the situation...but Geet stop him ...

" then what its like...what should I make of all your weird behaviour...what should I should when you take my all doing in worng way...I make your food because I love doing that...I want to take you shopping because I want to spend more time with you, I want to know you more...I want you to know me...but you just took all things wrong...I am sorry Maan I can't take it anymore ..Relation can't go like this ...but you did many favour to me so I won't leave breaking Dadima's heart...whatever you feel for me but I know she loves me a lot...she wants to see us happy...I guess for her I can pretend to be happy till you told her what you want...from now on I won't interfere in your life..."

Saying this clearly she was about to left but stop feeling a hold in her hand ...she truned     around and saw him looking at her ...she wait for sometime...still hoping her husband would say something yes she said she would leave whenever he wants but only she knows how much its hurts her ...hell she is falling for him hard and fast and she doesn't even know how will she survive without him...

" Maan leav..."

Her words stop in mid as he hugged her tightly...he hugged her so tightly as if his life is depended on it...after sometime she heard him say what she desired...

" Sorry...don't go ...please give me a chance..." she can feel he is crying ...

" i never thought you as some charity...you are my wife...you gave me a lovely family...I love them hell forbidden I cant think about you like that...im sorry I behaved like a jerk ...please forgive me...just give me a chance please ...I want you ...I want us ...I want this relation...please only one chance " ... wasting a minute she hugged him back...but couldn't stop her happy tears ..

" Par mere saath rehna mushkil hi nehi namumkin hai...I challenge you Triple H..." She said playfully...in which he answered same way ...

" I m accepting your challenge..my beautiful wife..." ...

She wants a beautiful married life ...may be their start was not good but she knows with her husband support she can still work on their relation...she just need to be patience...
Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hey updated...
im not so sure about this part...confused confused...should maan confess or let him grow more strong first   then confession...thinking thinking...
please ignore my mistakes...

Enjoy
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
waiting for next update. 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Finally geet put some sense in him
Ab geet ko mm ka band bajayegi... Eagerly waiting 😈
Geet opened her heart n told what she feels for him ❤️
Maan hugged her n asked her to give a chance 
Eagerly waiting for some Maaneet moments in the next update 😳
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update 
Loved it ..Happy that geet accepted her feelings and maan didn't behaved like jerk..Happy for happy maneet 
Thank for update 
Waiting for next 
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this update totally...
Finally both confessed their love...
Ab us MM ko ek mini heart attack dena to banta hai naa... 😊
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing.  Loved it so finally geet confessed her love to maan. She poured her every emotion infront of Maan.  Maan was shocked and couldn't  able to believe what he is hearing.  Geet was upset with maan's ignorance. Maan also noticed how much geet is hurt.  Finally he hugged geet and he also expressed his wish that he wants to be with her forever.  
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear
Loved it!!
Geet opened up abt her falling for him
Maan was shocked to reply back and couldnot think rationally
geet thought that he is not interested in her or in her talks
Finally Geet spoke her heart out and accepted her feelings too
Maan was feeling guilty for making Geet go through pain and agony because of his jerk demeanor and due to his insecurities
When geet was abt to leave him , he spoke up
He asked geet to give a chance to him and to their relationship
Geet was happy and were in tears 
Happy maaneet !!
😊😃