Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

<font color="#9900cc">congrats on the new thread </font>

<font color="#9900cc">cont soon </font>

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Part 18 -

" Geet you are wasting your time...MK is busy he can't meet you now ...better you go." Geet so much want to slap that sour face MM..from morning she is waiting to meet Maan but to her surprise and bad luck he clearly told her to go as he is busy... ' BUSY my foot...he was only busy to dating with his laptop aka her sautan..." now its late afternoon still Maan is not came out or let her in ...there Mini is totally enjoying it...

" You know Geet there is no use of waiting here...he is not going to call you take my advise ..."

" take my advise and get lost " Geet told sternly..." trust me sweety the way you are smiling in your mind ...the more you will regret it tomorrow..its my promise... now stop dancing in front of my head and do your work varna kya pata Meri maza lete lete tum khud na aapni job se haath doh behto..."

Mini gave a whatever look and was about to go " and one more thing its my house , my husband better not tell me what I should do or what not..." she turned and look at Geet with pity...

" OK mam will remember it till you stay here... as his wife " ...she answered sarcastically and finally gone...

Geet sadly look at the office door and went from there...

THUD..." What the hell ? Are you out of your mind? " ...Maan asked angrily to Geet who suddenly barged into his office and then slapped him without saying anything...

" I'm asking you something... its not the way to behave ...now will you say anything or just stand like this ..." Its limit now... he was trying hard to avoid her...its so difficult for him but still he is doing...his mood is already bad .. and in all this she just came and slapped him ...yes he loves her but that doesn't mean he would tolerate her treating him like this ...' what's her problem ? she should be happy I'm out before her eyes...why she is making it difficult for me ' ...

" so finally Mr Maan Singh Khurana speak " after sometime Geet open her mouth..." there I thought he went deaf and blind..." her cold voice make him little scared which he doesn't want to admit to himself.. that slap forgotten for a while... he start looking here and there...

" so now you will teach me manner...what about your behaviour ..ha subha we main pagal lo ki tarha aapka intezar kar rahi thi and you just don't care..." from morning at least ten times she came to meet him but he was too busy to give her some time... but that MM went to his room for several times that too before her eyes . she couldnt tolerate more and came with any invitation... but seeing him working in his laptop don't know what happened to her ..the first thing she did was slap him hard on his face...

" woh ...woh I was busy .." he mumbled with words avoiding to look at her angry face...he didn't expect her thus angry nor he was ready to face her...

" Busy ya I can see it " looking around his office she point to his laptop..." you were too busy with my sautan.. to talk to me ... your wife..."

" what !!! no ...I mean...I was busy..." ...

" Enough Maan stop playing with words..just tell me what's wrong.. what is bothering you..why are you avoiding me like this...I can't take it anymore just speak up..."

but to her surprise he is silent...what he can say why he was avoiding her..how he can say that he wants to set her free that's why he was making distance between them he was preparing for their divorce...

just then a mail came on his laptop ..and Maan without thinking went to check what was a bad move from him..and Geet went to his desk grab the laptop..." Geet..." he shouted to stop her but it's too late its already on floor breaking into pieces...

" yeh tum..mera lap..top..what you did ? have you gone mad ! "

" what I'm doing ? what you are doing there I'm taking to you and you dare to show me back...and yes I'm gone mad..I'm gone mad because of you.. your mood swing just killing me ..whenever I thought everything going fine you do some stunt and ruined it ..from past days you completely change.. why this attitude, why this rudeness.. why this sudden change.. for God sake tell me...just tell me please.." she almost begged to know the whole things..." please Maan speak up ..if I did something wrong to tell me why this silent torture..."

" Geet we will talk later..."

" nehi hum abhi baat karenge...you have to tell me what's wrong..." She came before him hold his hand " Maan we are husband and wife you can share your problem with me ..I will always there with you...please tell me what is bothering you "...

" nothing is wrong... there is nothing to tell.. go Geet ..." yes he wants to talk to her about their divorce but couldnt get the courage to disclose it now...

" no I'm not going.." Geet said stubbornly..." there is something you are hiding and I want to know this .. "...again that famous silence which only make her more angry..." for f**k sake stop behaving like useless moron jer..."

" yes I'm useless moron ...then why are you wasting your time here ..ha tum toh kush hona chahiye ki ye useless ugly tumse dur hai ...then why you came " Maan asked angrily... that bad mouthing was too much for him to bear...

There Geet was shocked and hurt to see his attitude... she is trying to know his problem but he is giving her this ...that's it ..." yes you are right what actually I'm doing here...why do I care about you.. what make it difference if you behave to me like a jerk ...its not like world will end if you don't talk to me..." She grabbed his collar and told him angrily " Look Mr billionaire.. if you think you have money so you can treat me like some shit ...Like you did with your previous girlfriends then you are wrong..."

" what girlfriends .? " what are you talki..."

" I'm not finish yet " she cut him " you think too high about yourself then let me tell you ..you are not the last man in world ... if you can play around without care i also can get anyo..."

" Accha aasa hai toh jao kisne roka hai tumhe ha ..." stopping her in mid he grabbed her tightly ... " if you so eager to go then why you came here ...why you always behave as if you care for me...why you keep doing all this for me ..why..." His eyes spiting fire.. for the first time Geet scared of him...pulling her more closer he said bitterly...

" you know my beautiful wife i know why ...you just doing those because you feel pity for me..you feel indebted to this ugl..."

" because I'm falling for you..." Geet simply told as a hot layer of tears fall from her eyes...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
updated... a slap..guys don't get angry...its not my fault... aap logo ki comments se hi mujhe ye idea aya hai...so yours fault only...
about girlfriends he is a billionaire so its not surprising for her to think he had many relationships in past
do tell me if i am dragging it ..will end then...
again thanks for your likes and commentEdited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Laptop toddiya!!🤣
Loved it!!❤️

Acha hai they are arguing...
Aur jhagda karo... Mujhe maza aaraha hai😈😃

Waiting for the next!
happydays30 thumbnail
Slap n breaking laptop
Nice update
Hope maan listens her words
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ye  maan  kab  suderga  
r  he  nuts  dont  look

look  love  in her  eyes 

😡
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
saii kiya geet ne maan ko thapad maarke thodi akal tho ayegi
omggg geet ne laptop bhi tod diya maan babu aage yeh yaadh rakhna ki geet se kabhi panga na lo
yaaar wrong time pe stop kardiya
waiting for maan reaction
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hoo geet slapped maan to confront him... y he is avoiding her
finally geet confessed to maan that she is falling for him..

u stopped at wrong time

plz continue soon