Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 15..

Awesome... Interesting...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Mini got jealous seeing maaneet together n seeing that they are getting along well this easily...

She played wicked n tricked maan in believing that geet married him for the sake of her family n doesn't love him n is compelled to stay for her family... Like she is pretending to be happy...

Mini you are in for a big trouble for sure...

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

hi

happy new year
thanks for update
iss mini ki toh ..
how jealous she is ..she is creating problem for maneet

thanks
waiting for next

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu2006

gr8 part..

cont.soon

thanks for pm dear

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu2006

gr8 part..

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">waiting for geets reppy to mini
</font>
cont.soon

😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: .CookieMonster.

update soon

trying
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Happy New Year

Part 16-

" Maan chaliye na terrace pe chalte hai..." Geet asked Maan at 12 at night as she was not feeling sleepy...but Maan denied saying he is tired...and went to sleep to couch facing him back to her...

Geet frowned as Maan never deny for this..from couple of days its almost daily that they went to terrace and spend sometime together with hot cup of coffee.. and Geet teasingly called those as dates...first time he is denying it...' may be he is tried ' Geet thought... as he also even didn't come down for dinner...

" Good night " Geet said and went to sleep but little disappoint that he didn't wish her back ...' so gaya hoga '...thinking this she also slept...

after sometime Maan got up ...he was not sleepy at all but couldnt get anything to avoid Geet so pretend to sleep...He look at Geet who is sleeping now...looking like a angel... he got up slowly and tucked her properly under cover... was about to kiss her for head when his eyes went to side mirror... he almost flinch seeing the reflection... get up quickly and went out...

Dadima wake up to drink water when she saw her grand son sitting by her feet looking so lost...Dadima gets little worried seeing him like this...its not new from childhood many times Maan did that when he us sad or hurt badly...he would come silently and sleep like this but after marriage first time he came like this...

" Maan bete..." Dadima called him slowly and nodded him to come to bed beside her...he get up and went to her..without saying anything just lay in her lap...Dadima understood something wrong but keep quiet for sometime start caressing his hair ...

" We are doing wrong Dadima " after sometime she heard him say something but didn't interrupt and let him complete...

" hum galat kar rahe hai Geet ke sath...we are playing with her life.. we don't have any right to do that..its...it's not right Dadima..." he took a long breath and continue...

" first you forced her to marry me..your grand son who is not worthy for her and now we are forcing her to live here..with a person like me...its unfair..."

Dadima gets more worried listening him...Maan never talked about forced marriage thing after that day when he had promised her he would give a chance to this marriage... there she thought her grandson is accepting his wife and their relation is becoming better by time...many times she even noticed them so happy together but now seeing him like this making her confused...' what happened suddenly ?'... she thought worriedly...

" Maan why are you talking like this ? kya hua beta..? ...

" nothing Dadima I just finally see the reality which I tried to deny but no one can hide from the truth..." Maan simply said ...Dadima get scared hearing him..he is behaving same when his father left..when his father left Maan went to depression and it took a year to bring him back... but he was not same ... after that he became more quiet ...hearing him telling about his marriage she understand it must be related to Geet...' did she say something...?' but she also know that Geet would never say anything to hurt him... she knows her daughter in law well..that girl care for him deeply may be love him...

" we have to make Geet free.." Dadima's thought broke hearing him...

" free from what ? " she asked knowing answer...

Maan took a long breath ..get up and looked at Dadima's worried face..." we have to free her from this burden called marriage..."

Dadima tried to say something " Maan bete yeh ..." but Maan didn't let her speak...and said...

" I love her ...I love her so much Dadima...but I can't be selfish... main sirf apne khushi ke bare main nehi soch sakta...pyaar ka matlab sirf pana nehi hota..we are not mean to be together..."

saying this he was about to go but stop hearing Dadima...

" Kya Geet he kaha app se...Ki usche iss rishtey se azaadi chahiye...?

Maan turned around answered simply...' nehi...she didn't say anything..."

" then how can you take decision on behalf of her...don't you think its also unfair..."

" I didn't ask because she would not agreed... but I know well she also want the same just afraid to voice out ..but can't blame her she married me to save her family and she is helpless now.."

" Maan aap .." Dadima tried to argue but Maan stop her..coming to her bed and hold her hands...

" trust me Dadima I'm doing what is right ...she is a nice girl...beautiful girl..she deserve better... uski bhi kuch sapne honge ...aur uch sapno main... main fit nehi aati ...i don't want to cage her in this marriage..don't want her to stay indebted to me and act normal all the time...she deserve a nice man ..who..who doesn't have an ugly face like me ...who won't force her to do anything.. where she would be happy to do whatever she wants not by force..there would be no pretending or act nothing..trust me Dadima more than her its hurting me to see her act around happy... just to make me..." pointing at himself with disgust he continue ...

" this ugly man happy... where people flinch looking at my face...called me with ugly name she ..she act as if I'm the most beautiful man..most perfect man in this world... and I'm not ..im not Dadima you also know it..right... remember that night when I crowned as ' worst face' ... " he closed his eyes to forget that incident...a small tear fall ...

" she is an angel... she deserve perfect life partner not your grandson... you have to understand it... ."he said firmly...

Dadima can sense his insecurity and self loathing in his voice and smiled sadly ..." Maan you claimed that you love her but it's so sad that you still couldnt know your wife well...Geet itne din aap ke sath hai aur aap abhi Geet ko nehi jaan paye nehi dekh paye how much she cares for you..love you..."

Maan nodded no " she doesn't love me Dadima ...she just felt pity to .." This time Dadima cut his words...

"... you didn't understand her at all...hum aapko nehi rokange par ha ek baat zaroor kahenge koyi bhi faisla lenese pahele aap ek baar Geet se baat kar lijiye...Geet is your wife and in this relation she also have right to take decision... first I took that decision and forced her to marry you and again you taking decision without asking her...if my way of marrying you both was wrong then now what you are doing is also wrong ...you should ask Geet before taking this step... I promise Maan I won't say anything to stop her or won't threaten her not to leave you..."

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
sorry may be short part...but I'm helpless I have to go to attend class...yes class even I don't believe..Meri new semester suru ho gaya hai woh bhi itni jaldi...koi mujhe mar dalo...teachers can't see me happy...grrr ...

thnx @pixi for reading it and commenting( you really have patience)...
enjoy