Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: .CookieMonster.

waiting

trying
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Part 15 -

" di guess what " Raji said happily from other side of phone...

" what ? " Geet answered as she know surely her sister is going to say something silly...

" RK and Kat ka break up ho gaya hai..."

Geet rolled her eyes " toh tuje kya...? you are saying as if he will be yours now "... she sat beside Maan who was reading a business magazine... snatch it from him and made a yuck face eyeing it...then give it back to him...Maan nodded his head sighing... again got busy in magazine...

Other side Raji frowned hearing her sister but said dreamily " who knows ...kal kisne dekha hai...me and Ranbir wow will be looking ..."

" enough of your day dreaming.." Geet stop her in mid as she know now she will start her blabbing ..and asked seriously..." Exam kaisa tha ...?" ...

" thik thak tha...don't worry di I will pass " Raji said coolly...

" what thik thak...Raji I'm telling you agar 80% marks nehi mili na ...then I won't give you the mobile that I promised before exam...remember it..."

hearing it Maan looked little tensed which didn't go unnoticed by Geet...

" uumm ha ha mujhe..sab yaad hai..." Raji mumbled other side...

" you already got it right Raji..." Geet said looking suspicious to Maan in returned he just looked way...

" mare galti nehi hai...woh jiju ne diya...even I said no...but he didn't listen sachi...di..." Raji said quickly as she know her di will surely kill her...

" fine ...tera jiju ko toh mein dekh longi...but you my sweet sister...you won't use that till you get the result...clear "...

in which Raji agreed sadly and hang up...

" So Mr Billionaire care to explain " Geet asked after cutting call...Maan can sense by her tone that she is angry ...he know that she would that's why didn't tell her earlier...

" Geet its just a phone what's so big deal I give it or you ...she is also my sister right..." Maan told ever so sweetly but Geet didn't melt ...

" no Maan its not same ...you are spoiling her...now she will think she can get anything by just asking... she will take it for granted...she..."

" no she won't..." Maan cut her in between...

" and how you so sure about it...?" she asked as she still not liking this...

Maan took her hand in his " because she is your sister...and just like you...you know when I gave iPhone to her she straight said no as you won't like it..."

" what iPhone..? you gave her iPhone... Maan its so expensive... " Geet almost shouted listening him ..." how could you ...?its not..."...

" she said the same but i insisted her ...after all mare sali hai best deserve karti hai...please Geet stop reacting like serial bahu..."

" Maan its not funny ..." Geet said looking at him ...but couldnt argue more seeing his face...he is doing everything what a son would do for his family... and she didn't feel like make him sad by bring money between them but she also know its not right ...

." OK fine I won't say anything... but you have to promise me that you won't give her anything before asking me..."

in return Maan nodded happily ..." yaad rahe " Geet told him one last time and grabbed the remote to switch on TV and to Maan bad luck Wrestling was showing that to her favourite star ' John Cena ' Maan cursed looking at her happy face and grabbed the remote... change the channel at once...

" what are you doing ! " Geet almost shouted... trying to take the remote " give it to me " ...

at once Maan said no " I want to watch movie " saying he start searching channel...

" nooo don't you dare ...only Wresting..." Geet said fuming in anger...

" movie "

" wrestling "

" movie "

" fine lets toss " finally Geet said seeing no option... although she knows she is going to lose as in every toss she always loss...sometimes she thinks Maan surely cheat but she never able to prove that ...' her Triple H quite smart ' she thinks giving him the coin for toss...

Mini saw everything standing at upstairs and burning with jealousy...she just don't get how Geet became so close to MK that too do soon...no she can't let this happen ...She smiled wickedly as she knows what she needs to do...she is working with Maan for years and knows his every weakness properly ...and now its time to use it ...with this thought she said Nakul to called Maan as everyone has came for meeting..." So Geet maaam let's break your bubbles..."

She went to office where everyone is waiting for Maan ...wait for a minute and start her talking seeing Maan at the corridor...

" so guys you all meet Geet right MK's wife..." Maan stop at once heating Geet name...

all smiled " yes she is really nice...so beautiful..."

but Mini cut their words ..." yes she is really nice ...I mean she married Mk to save her family.."

all shocked hearing this " what ? " Mini said innocently..." you guys are reacting as if you guys don't know...Dadima literary forced her to marry Mk..." all quiet shocked with this revelation...

" Geet needs to support her family so agreed on this...poor girl loves her family so much that sacrifice her dreams..."

" whatever they are now happy ..." Afi said in which all agreed ...they are working for Maan for years and first time seeing him so happy so they don't care about that also...they meet Geet for them she is different and perfect for Maan Sir...

" happy ya happy bechari kar bhi kya chakta hai...after all she is married now and she have to act on it ...her family in on stake she can't take any risk... she have to pretend she loves her family very much and for their bright future can do anything ...be it marrying a person like MK whose face is ..you know guys what I mean..." ...

Mini trailed off looking at door where Maan is standing like a stone...and understand her plan is working...

" no Mini mam I don't think Geet aisa hai...she is not like judging a person by their face...I think.."

" oh common Pinky " Mini stop her and said " Geet is a beautiful girl and like others she must have dreamt a prince charming... and sadly MK can't be that..." she made a sad face and asked Pinky...

" fine tell me Pinky would you like to marry MK " ...

Pinky shocked hearing her question then looked at Adi's puppy face..." what no...main kaise I mean I can't..."

" and Pari you ..would you "...not letting Pinky complete she asked Pari the same in which at once she also said no looking at Yash angry face...

" me marrying Maan Sir ? no never...kabhi nehi main toh yas..."...

but Mini didn't let her complete " see you guys also don't want to tie down with him...but can't blame you ...we girls always want a perfect person and MK is not perfect at all...I really feel sad for Geet ...I mean she is acting so happy around him even always trying to make him happy by making break fast or black coffee ...but deep down she is doing all this only because she is feeling indebted to him ...nothing more.. or may be she is scared if she won't do these her family will suffer... her family is her everything and she can't take that risk.She is really nic" ...

" I guess I don't give you salary for gossiping right guys " from door an angry Maan said to all...he glared them all and ordered to start meeting...

whole the time Mini noticed Maan's sad and angry face and smirk ' abb toh tum gayi Geet ...your happy family dream broken before it even start blooming...'

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
updated...
@ Sanjana di I guess you were missing mini so more mini for you...
thnx for your likes and comments... I'm scared...
enjoy
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
waiting for next update..
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ufff i hate this Mini
Hope Geet Confesses everything about maan and her Point of view related to him 
n no misunderstanding between maaneet
cont soon 
waiting 4 next
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This mini is so cunning and cheap. She couldn't able to see maneet happy so she planned something to ruin everything. She deliberately told all staff about geet  got maaried maan because dadi forced her. She told everything like geet  was forced and now she is doing all stuff for maan because she feels indebted. According to her plan,maan overheard everything. He was sad and upset . waiting for next dear
gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh no don't create misunderstanding between them. geet may also hear the conversation and give a very zakaas reply to mini like pinky like adi and pari likes yash so they are not willing to marry maan and also maan liked me so he married her not mini
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Ggrrr this mini😡😡
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon