Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: .CookieMonster.

When will u update next

after sanam re ...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
sorry for making u wait but busy with exam ...good that only one left...but but but then I have to attend my friend's wedding so please wait a little more...will try to update if I get time in between all this...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No worries...
Take your time..

Will be waiting...
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Take your time dear
Will be waiting😊
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please try to give us update.  thanks!!!Edited by Nav2010 - 7 years ago
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Keepdreaming]sorry for making u wait but busy with exam ...good that only one left...but but but then I have to attend my friend's wedding so please wait a little more...will try to update if I get time in between all this...
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 14

" urgh so boring..work work and work , don't you get tried " Geet said as she stepped to his home office unannounced where he is busy with a file...

Maan gets conscious seeing her at that time here " umm good morning.."

" chado..kahe ka good morning.." Geet replied little irritate ..." aap bhoot ho kya..you woke up so early even didn't come for breakfast..aapko pata bhi hai maine aapne inn najok hatose aap ke liye break fast banaya aur aap nehi aye...that's not fair ok.." ..

" I'm sorry woh I have to attend a meeting... so got busy..." He felt very bad he was so engrossed in work that totally forgotten about break fast but now seeing her sad face he is feeling like slapping himself... " hmm actually I'm hungry now let's eat " ...

" don't bother...maine khana phek diya..."

"what ? par kyun "

" dekhiye main itna bhi buri nahi hoon ...i know the importance of food ok...woh khana jhal gaya tha isiliye phek diya .. par main point is I made pasta for you and you didn't show up to appreciate your wife" Geet said quickly.. and also add " but its not important ki maine asa kiya important toh yeh hai ki you didn't eat break fast yet... "

Maan looked at her ,quite amused as she is here scolding him for not taking her spoiled pasta...just then Nakul came with a plate for him and Geet ordered him to eat now...

" Maan I'm telling you last time never neglect your food ...Dadima ne mujhe bataya aap aksar aasa karte ho..but now on you would always take your food on time..." Maan only smiled hearing her ...first time after Dadima someone is caring for him that too his wife which he never expected...

Geet looked around his office with disinterest..just then Mini walked in...'lo aa gayi meri khoon coose ne '...

" Good morning mam " she said politely to Geet then told Maan about his next meeting... but before he say anything Geet answered ..." he is eating now so he will be late postpone it ..." Geet looked at him sharply to deny her...and Maan can't afford to make her angry so told Mini to do as Geet said...

Maan looked at his window and saw Geet and Dadima talking ...Dadima said something in which she laughed..from past few days he noticed they are bonding really well..not only Dadima she is bonding too well with everyone even with him which he never thought would possible...Now on they spend many hours with each other just talking about everything related to office or to her favourite sport wrestling...

He was surprised hearing that but then learned that she has a big crush on John Chena not just that she wishes to meet him someday which make his blood boil.. " what's so great about that man ? " he had ask in which she started giving long lecture about John's personality...

" you are saying as if you know him personally.." he said irritatedly changing the channel and promised to himself that he would never let her watching wrestling at least not when that man is playing...

Geet looked up sensing someone watching her and saw his husband..She smiled signaled him to come done in which he nodded no ...

Geet pout and said loudly " I hate your work " then again get busy with Dadima...

" me too hate my work ' Maan thought smiling to himself ..He changed so much..before there was nothing important than work , he used to spend hours in office but now he always waiting eagerly to spend more time with his wife...

In these past days he understand one thing Geet is not like other people She is different... she doesn't judge people by face..and this give him hope about their relation... At first he thought they would never be able to go beyond friendship but now he know this relation has a future... he can make it work Dadima is right all the people are not same ..

But he is still worried about her boyfriend... She never said anything about her past relation in which he is glad ...he even don't know how will he react...but one thing is clear he wouldn't let anyone to take her from him...he doesn't know about Geet but now he can't think a life without her...

" Dadima aap ka kuch nehi ho sakta " Geet said to Dadima as she was crying watching a serial..." aap yeh serial dekho ..I'm going..." she gave Dadima a tissue and went to office ...but it empty so asked Nakul about Maan...

" OMG you hide such big thing from me " Geet said as she came to his painting room...

Maan was busy with a sketch ...he hide it as soon as he saw her...He didn't expect her here...he never shared about this hobby to her..so get little worried thinking how may she react or if she will like his paints...

"Aap toh chupe rustom nikle " She looked at every painting " you paint so well " Geet said proudly..." I'm jealous ...aap toh all rounder ho...aur yeha mujhe kuch nehi aata "...

" aah thank you but you don't have to be so polite I know these are not that good " Maan said as matter of fact but he felt good as Geet liked his painting...

" oh hello..you challenge my choice ! " ...

" no I dare not .."he said softly hiding his smile...

" good for you...yaad rakna aap bhi meri choice ho samjha..."       She came before him and tried to see the paint which he was working but Maan held her hand to stop her...

" its not complete..."

" toh kya hoya ? " Geet again try to see it but Maan didn't let her...

" let me complete it first please..."

" OK fine " Geet said although she wants to see it then said ever so seriously.. " hope its not some nude study.. right.."

Maan was going to get heart attack hearing her.." what no ..it jus..." he stop looking at her face and understand she is teasing..." Geet tum bhi na ...kuch bhi bolte ho.."...

both came out and start went to their bedroom.." but your face was worth watching... you were looking so scared..."

She couldnt stop her laughing " aap ko pata hai aaj tak kisine mujhe kabhi seriously nehi liya..aur nahi koyi mujhse darta hai ...its good to see that I scared someone. " she said as if she did something big...

Maan shook his head 'pagal ladki' he was about to enter washroom when Geet stop him .." Thanks Maan ...I know thank you is a small word for what you doing for my Papa...Mama me bataya who log treatment ke liye Singapore ja rahe hai and I know it's all because of you..."

" you don't have to thank me Geet I am doing what a son should do to his parents..." saying he left to washroom leaving Geet in tears...

' parents... he truly consider them as his parents..' whenever she thought she can't fall more for this man ...he surprise her and make her fallen for him more and more...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago