Dadi also happy... Maan following mini's tips
Geet really annoyed... Finally geet told can they be friends
Eagerly waiting for the next update

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 13

' Friends ...F means friends ...what the hell were you thinking ? Maan get your mind out of gutter...Hamesha ulta maath soch ..' He scold himself for thinking wrong but didn't notice Geet who is still waiting for his answer..

Geet saw him in deep thought and frowned " you are thinking so much as if I asked for your kidney not friendship..." Geet said with sad pout...She took his silence as a no and was about remove her hand just then Maan grabbed her hand...

" Friends " He said with a big smile as if he got the moon...

" haiy you look more eatable when you smile...My Triple H " Geet again went in her dreamland ..

Maan eyes got big hearing her and smiled awkwardly taking his hand back...Geet bite her tongue ..a little embrace ' oops Geet tui bhi na kuch bhi bolti hai...'

To make the atmosphere light she ordered " Don't smile like this before any girl..of course if you don't want me to murder anyone..samjhe aap.." although she said this for fun but her jealousy make it sound worse as she remembered MM ' isliye woh make up ki dukan mere pati ke peche para hai ' ...she murmured softly... looking at him as if challenge him to say no to her wish...

Maan only smiled ' is she jealous ? but why ? This girl is just mad ..'...

" umgh " She cleared her throat to get her answer " no one can make me smile like you do.. I love you so much " last line he said to himself.. It was a simple confession but it means a lot to Geet because in this one line he did admit she is now closer to him...they are more than stranger come husband and wife...

After almost one week of their marriage Geet is finally feeling their relation could be the way she dreamt before marriage ...may be it start with a deal but will end with love...She will be Maan ki Geet...

In all this both forget that they just become friends but Geet start ordering and claiming him already as his wife and Maan only following her without thinking of his negatives...

Rest of the evening went good as Maan gave her full attention not just that he gave her a white rose which he brought with him...It was a simple gift from him . Maan was not sure if she will like it but Geet surprised him kissing the rose " its so beautiful.. par red rose hota toh aur bhi accha hota..koi nehi par agli date pe red rose paaka..? She asked cutely in which he only nodded unknowingly gave permission gir another date...

He was feeling happy that his wife did like his first gift ...' may be she did like the date and I can be a good friend also a good husband whom she would like to stay ...forever '

HOPE which was never in himself but first time in his life he dare to hope high ...

Next morning Maan was in their room smiling happily looking at their date pic which clicked by Geet ...just then Dadima walked in " aap dono ek sath kitni acche laghte hai ...have to say my grandson have a good choice " ...

" Dadima aap ..." Maan was so lost that didn't notice Dadima...

" ha hum ..woh kya hai na patni me saath date pe jake aap hume bhol gaye toh hum hi chale aye " ...Dadima said with fake hurt which Maan smiled shyly...

" Dadima aap bhi na ..kuch bhi bolte ho " he picked up a file..as showing himself busy but Dadima put it away and made him sit beside her...

" hum bohot kush hai aapke liye...Geet bohot acchi ladki hai ...aapki bohot care karti hai...him khush hai ki aap iss rishte ko mauka de rage hai ...Geet ko ek mauka de rage hai... aap bas hume par pote ya pota d..."

" Dadima please don't keep high hope ...we are only friends and nothing else " Maan cut her words .. yes he is ready to take a big risk but he want to go slowly ...First time he is trying to get someone for himself and he don't want to rush it...also he is not still sure if Geet want something beyond friendship ...He would never force Geet to accept which she doesn't want...

" toh kya hui aaj dost hai kal ..unhe aapse pyaar ho jaye ga aap dekh Lena.."

Maan gave up thinking Dadima won't listen now so he changed the topic " waise jiski aap itni taarif kar rahe hai suna hai woh aapko DD bolata hai.." Maan said with innocent face " waise DD ka matlab kya ho sakta hai ...hmmm Devil..ahh "

Dadima slapped his shoulder " badmash aapni Dadima ko cherata hai.."

" sorry " he said ..hugging her .. " she really very nice girl Dadima please don't take her words st heart " ...

" accha abhi se biwi Ki side le raha hai...hum bhi aapke Dadi hai ..you will see how will I deal with her ..."

Maan only smiled knowing well that Dadima would never hurt Geet not because he loves her because she also loves Geet now...

" Chaliye nasta karne ..."

They were in stairs when Maan remembered something and asked cutely " Dadima the Triple H ka matlab kya hits hai..? "

" Hum kuyn bataye aap khud puch lijiye aapni patni se " saying she left leaving Maan in tension...

He really want to know the meaning if that weird word ' par agar woh DD ji tarha aajib hua toh ' he is confused if he shiuld asked her or not...

At dinning table all were eating silently ...but the the awkwardness is gone between Maaneet    ... .as they were about to go after finishing breakfast Mini walked in...

She was about to go upstairs but Geet stop her " You are late " Geet told looking at time...Mini was shocked for sometime ...looked Maan as if he would say something... because it actually her routine... most of days she come a little or very late and Maan never questioned her or if he did she always saved by her lie...

Geet looked at her sharply waiting for her answer...

" woh woh actually..." she mumbled to herself...

" actually what? Maan already gave you a car so that you can come in time still you are late ..." Geet was shocked when Nakul said that Maan gave her a BMW so that she don't face any trouble of coming here but she is misusing it...She is only an employee and clearly taking advantage of her husband money ...most of all she misguide Maan last night about their date...

When she asked him why he come late and behaved weird he was surprised and said " but Mini said ..ii..mean I thought one should come late and talk less in date " ( he doesn't want make a fool of himself saying he doesn't know anything )

of courses Geet understood Mini said those to him although she surprised that her husband doesn't know anything of date ' billionaire hai ..so many girls he must have dated till now ... then why he asked Mini ? may be he doesn't know how to date own wife ' Geet smiled at her own thought but then remembered Mini's stunt and promised to teach a lesson...

Mini saw all are looking for answer how cab she say she couldn't get up on time ... so she finally said " MK woh actually I met with a small accident while coming here .. Thank God I don't get hurt but I was so scare.."

" oh no Mini you OK " Geet asked with full fake concerned ...she know that she is lying...

" ya I'm okay Gee...Mam..."

Geet nodded her head and asked Maan " Maan I have heard KC provide bus for employees... why can't Mini come by bus...I mean you see she always drive herself...what if she met with accident like today... she is lucky that today she didn't get hurt but it won't happen always na..."

" nehi mam..."

" Geet bilkul sahi bol rahe hai Maan we shouldn't take risk...Mini should now on use KC bus ..." this time Dadima supports Geet...

Mini went pale hearing it...no. she can't afford it.. her BMW would be gone and that KC bus come so early she have to wake up early morning... not just that she have to wait at bus stand ..no she can't.. she is special.. she can't wait for a bus with other employees...

" par Dadima ..."

" I think Geet is right ...Mini tum ajj se KC ke bus use karogi..." then he left saying Mini to come fast...

After he is gone Geet came to her and said firmly " I'm saying it again don't mess with me or my husband or next time result will be worse than this " she left not before told Nakul to get the key from Mini ...and asked the driver to keep it in their garage ...
              Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priya_21

waiting

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail