My Beautiful Wife ( Thread - 1 ) - Page 35

Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

Can't wait for next update
Waiting!! Please try to give us update!!!
Thanks!! one of my favorite one...
Edited by Nav2010 - 7 years ago
Nice update
Waiting for next

Superb updates. Sorry for late reading.
part 12-

Geet looked at the old woman who seems more happy than her hearing about their date. She really don't get Maan's Dadima. She so strict to her even sometimes she feels she doesn't like her at all but one thing is clear that, DD loves her grandson and wants their relation to work..

" Geet aap yeah saree pahniye...this will suit you well " ...

Dadima broke her thought and gave a red saree to wear. Geet looked at the beautiful saree but hesitate a little ...

" woh Dadima , Nakul be kaha tha me unhe white pasand hai toh maine socha kiain yeah pahnogi..." Geet said slowly as she doesn't want to offend Dadima...

" ha hume pata hai , par ab unke zindagi main rang ki jaruraat hai " ... Dadima said smilingly and then left telling her to get ready...

At sharp 8 she went on terrace ever so excited for their date but shocked to see its empty . She didn't expect it, as she thought her husband would be waiting for her like a gentleman...but nothing short like that ...

8.05 no Maan

8.10 still no maan

8.20 she is pacing worriedly

8.35 she standing at door waiting for him

8.50 she is in mood to kill maan

Dadima was passing Maaneet room when she noticed her grandson who is busy reading a file. She frowned thinking why he is here as Geet on terrace waiting for him ' yeh ladka bhi na '

" Maan bete what are you doing here ? Its almost 9 and you are still here... There Geet is waiting for you...yeh sab kya hai bete ?   "...

" Dadima woh main bas jaa "...

" Enough of your work now go fast " she took the file and shove him toward the door ... but Maan stopped and asked unsurely. ..

" Main sahi kar raha hoon na Dadima. I mean yeah date ...am i expecting ..."

" You deserve all happiness, bas an jaiye aur aapne khushi ko gale laga lijiye " ...

Dadima kissed his forhead " you are looking so handsome... no girl in her sense could resist you " she said giving a wink...

" Dadima app ..."

" now don't waste time just go " ...

Maan took a long breath before going in and got shocked seeing the surrounding... There is white everywhere . Then his eyes fall on his beautiful wife who is standing near a table holding a knife..her back is toward him...

Geet was in her own world of cursing. Its their first date , how could her triple H ignored it completely

" bas bohot ho gaya , samaj kya rakha hair woh khudko... Main bhi unki biwi hoon dekh ti hoon kaise nehi aate..."...

with this thought she turned to leave but then she saw her husband standing there , looking ever so handsome... She totally forgotten her anger..." save me "...she muttered to herself dreamily but then remembered what he did and marched toward him...

Maan forgets to breath when she turned ...beautiful is the less word to describe her..But then her look and he understands he is in trouble...

She came in front of him and said angrily..." 8 baje 8 baje ka time tha " Maan was shocked to see her anger ' why she is so angry? Mini me toh kaha ke der sr anna cahiye '

" Main ...main..."

" What ? You are one hour late , here your wife is waiting for you and you just don't care "...Geet said feeling hurt.

Maan sensed he did something wrong so said quickly " I am sorry " he don't know what more to say to make the situation better...

Geet looked at him for sometime, expecting some more words , like why he is late or how the place is looking atleast a little compliment about her looks as she first time wears saree...but nothing came ' may be he is not liking anything including her ' she brushes off those thought and smiled

" Fine you are forgiven...not because you said sorry ...only because you are looking KH "...

" KH ?"...

" Killing hot aur kya "

Maan literary blushed hearing her comment...getting such comment so new for him...Geet surprised seeing his red face..and held his hand to take her to the table..." let's go my YH urff yummy husband..."

Both sat and Maan smiled remembering her calling him with such names ' she is total mad...but yours...hopefully '...Maan looked atvher as she busy serving dinner and surprisingly all are his favourite dishes...He couldnt take his eyes from her...she looking so beautiful in red saree... ' red the colour of love...stop it, don't think too much...' he scold himself and start eating quietly and promised not to look at her again...as per Mini's instruction...

Geet playing with her food as she looked at her husband who is busy eating.. At the time he had come he didn't utter a word other than that sorry..She did try to make conversations but every time his answered only in one word or he just nodded his head...She now fed up with his disinterest ' mujhe kuch bhi nehi kaha, kitni mehenat se sab kiya uska bhi much nehi bola khadoos...baat toh choro meri taraf ek bar dekha bhi nehi ... itni kharab dekh rahi hoon kya enough now...'

She kept the spoon angrily , making noise to get his attention and it did work..He looked up and saw her sulking in anger...

" Bas bohot ho gaya...things can't go like this...We are married and its high time we should think about F "...

Maan chocked his food hearing her word and start coughing but to his surprise Geet took the glads which he was about to grab and threatened dangerously...

" I will give you water if only you listen to me carefully. ..."

Maan just nodded, trying hard to control his coughing...

" I know we are complete stranger and its not easy to accept any stranger but we should try na ...At least we should take a step to make it work...so..." ...

she took a long breath , a little unsure if he will accept her proposal and continue. ..." Can we be friends ? "...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
sorry for late update
now a days very busy with studies...
my exam is coming soon so update will be little late but will try not to keep you guys waiting long...enjoy
Nyc update di
Loved it!!
Geet could sense that even dadima wants their marriage to work
Geet expected maan to be there on their date venue to welcome her like a true gentleman gesture alas her dream broke
Yet geet arranged everything for their date!!
Maan was following MMs words gosh he really needs some tips and training to woo his wife
Geet's date dream was platonic from maan's side 
Geet extended her hands for friendship towards maan
😊
Thanks for the update
Will be waiting for the next update
ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAM!!😊
beautiful update...
geet do all preparation..
maan😑..he follow mm word...

maan unknownly break geet first date dream..
geet offer friendship...hand..
waiting for next update..Edited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
I don't believe this. Idiot maan is following that mini's instruction. Geet got ready for him and did all preparation. But our maan came late as per mini's instruction. And now when Geet forgave him and tried to conversate with him,he is sitting quiet and answering in a monosyllabically. He ruined all date thing by hearing that witch. Geet was not pleased but as she wanted to make work this relationship , she offered him her friendship. Waiting for next dear